• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hi I am thinking to make one of this class, I wanted to know what is the best for me I like the dmg from the zerker,Wl kill multiples enemies and stun, but dont hit asgood than zerker. Tell me pls your argument why take one or other. Will be very good you put the best (weapon,armor,jewels,ornament) for each of them.

Thank you guys for help me :)

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Both are annoying in their own ways. With Berserker you will find the highest damage of any class to a single target, but it takes a while to finish off multiple enemy. With Warlord you can take out multiple enemy at the same time, but can you survive multiple enemy at the same time? Warlord does have the highest damage to a medium amount of enemies.

In PVP the Warlord is a sacrifice for winning. Pretty much your entire side relies on you picking out a big group of enemy casters, rushing in, doing at least 1 shout and dying. It gets the win, but doesn't get much contribution.

In PVP as a Berserker, you are looking at getting a 1 to 1 kill ratio. Basically, you charge in hit something once and it dies; then you are stun locked until you die.

Edited by Cleffy, 24 November 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#3 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Nice explication :) , I go to choose WL you know what is the best equipment for him ..and i need a good build.

#4 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

Best equipment is what you can afford.

#5 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Can you tell me a good build for PVE and some PvP too? :) (warrior skills too) and the stats I need max are STR/CON right?

#6 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't really have a lot of experience with the Warlord.

#7 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

So you dont have lot experience with wl, and you created a post call "Cleffy WL build" and post a build and help ppl, but yes you dont have idea e_e

#8 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Or maybe you knew about WLs? but in the actuality no because they change...

#9 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

WL vs zerker?
Warserker!

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Its really about balancing priorities in skill selection. For a skill spamming build which you will most likely be using, the point of getting attack skills is merely to have an attack; not for the damage it creates.

The Warlord has four Single Target Attack skills. Power Attack, Titan's Strike, Charge and Armor Breaker. The damage on these are not impressive and will mostly be used just to have an attack, so keeping them at 1 is best practice. With Power Attack and Titan's Strike, they are staple skill rotation attacks as they have a low cooldown and MP cost. For Armor Breaker, you need the 1 point to get Terror. If you don't plan to use Terror, Terrorizing Scream, or Armor Breaker for its armor reduction; leave this at 0. As a skill its debatable if you want to use Armor Breaker. Usually its not recommended because 1. Berserker's armor breaker is better. 2. Its targeted and can miss. 3. It has a longer cool down time than its duration making it not fit a skill rotation. However, it does help reduce a targets armor from 48% to 54% if that's important to you. You want to max charge. Pretty much all Warlord Attacks begin with Charge. Charges range and success chance are based on its level unlike the other skills.

There are three debuffs the Warlord has. Shout of Ferocious Tiger, Overbearing Clamour, and Terrified Scream. Most Warlord do not focus on a debuff build. In many RPGs the debuff skills are not that great when compounded together. So in most cases you will be deciding if you want Shout of Ferocious Tiger or Terrified Scream. The thing to consider on this choice is if you want to spend 10 DNA on Shout of Ferocious Tiger as it is only useful when you spend the DNA on it.  In general Shout of Ferocious Tiger is more useful in PVE, and Terrified Scream in PVP. You will always get Overbearing Clamour maxed.

There are two AOE buffs on the Warlord. Bugle of Carnage and Bear-like Stamina. Since the days of old this is maxed. At level 90 the effects are not so great but still pretty useful.

There are five self buffs. Final Wraith, Courage, Fighting Will, Deflect, and Mental Mitigation You will never get Fighting Will because its useless with skills. Final Wraith's effect is not great so I would keep it at 1. Courage you should max because the effect is greater than Final Wraith to the point its useful. Deflect depends on how many Rangers you expect to see. Putting 1 in it already gives a lot of def, so I would put 1 in it. Mental Mitigation is not something you will use often and it only works in PVP. I would get 1 just to escape something that you can use it on. However, these effects are rarely used on a Warlord.

There is a single control skill for Warlord. Terror. Terror is nice to have for 1v1 pvp encounters, but ultimately its not that useful. There are 2 points to it. The first is to run away. The second is to buy time in order to cool down your skills. I think realistically its not useful in all but 1v1 pvp encounters where you can finish off an opponent in a couple shots. When you try to run with it, you waste an attack prepping it. Also with a lot of encounters that I feared, I find someone always hits them out of fear. In 1v1 PVP, it will allow you to make 3 more attacks which can be useful if you can finish your opponent in those 3 attacks. Basically, you charge- stun for 1 sec. Land Tremor - stun for 1 sec. Terror - Fear until you cooldown charge and Land Tremor. Charge - stun for 1 sec. Land Tremor - stun for 1 sec. Finally Slayer for max possible damage. The only problem with this tactic is that you also cooldown the enemies attacks. Warlord has the least amount of stun time of any class, so letting the opponent cooldown is not that useful unless you know you can finish them in 3 attacks. I would bring it to 1 if you use Terrified Scream.

Warlord has 5 AOE attacks. Slayer, Lateral Slash, Full Swing Slash, Feast of Blood, and Land Tremor. Quite simply you will try and max any of these you have points for since they increase in range and affected targets with the more points you invest in them. In order of importance, I would go with Slayer, Land Tremor, Lateral Slash, Feast of Blood, then Full Swing Slash. Slayer is the highest damage skill on Warlord. Land Tremor Stuns which is reason enough. Lateral Slash has a very low cooldown with DNA which makes it your only spamable AOE. Feast of Blood almost always hits. Fullswing slash does descent damage, but I find the bugs make it not work right. It fails to hit a lot. You can also have some fun with the DNAs on the Warlord's AOE. Personally, I only use the DNAs for Lateral Slash.

That was a basic breakdown. It would take a while to choose how each point should be invested as there are times you want something maxed, something at 1, and something at 6 or so to maximize effectiveness. Also choosing DNA can be tough as well. Sometimes its good to just put 1 pt of DNA in strengthening an attack as the first point is the most effective.

#11 Wiker78

Wiker78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Woww long text cleffy, very clear and order very thx :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users