11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#301 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

i thought it was pretty clear. the "before nerf" effects are the bonus seasonal effects, aka "doubled" from what it is currently. if Oda had meant double the before nerf effects, he would have said 4x current heal potency.

"Rudolf Hairband Increase Agi effect re-enabled and Carrot heal potency doubled until March 5, 2014"

It doesn't say, that it was being restored to it's original effects, or before the "nerf", as you put it. What I was trying to say, is that I myself hadn't personally had one, or used one, before. I'm also sure there are many other people that have started playing since that occurred. So all that really needed to be said was, that the items effects were re-enabled, unless the description changed, which I seriously doubt. In order for this to actually have been doubled, then it would seem to me that the description, would be different than it is. It doesn't say it's half of the effect. 

I'm sure this is completely clear to all of you, that have had this item, & were using it prior to the nerf. IMO it's not right to assume, that we all know everything there is to know, about every item that's been available, just because it's re-released. In this case, even though I was playing when the nerf happened, my memory isn't the best, plus I didn't pay that close of attention to it, since I didn't have this, & it didn't effect me.

I hope that makes sense.

Then, will it return? Or did I just waste my eluniums on worthless items?

Yes, in fact I'm surprised it wasn't added right back. It's supposed to be in every time they put in Enriched Hammer.

#302 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

it was kind of a big deal at the time. i'm surprised you didn't see all the posts about it, with all the time you spend on forums

#303 PeterBlack

PeterBlack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

Anniversary Lucky Box!

Why couldn't we have this box in grandma boxter?

and what is in the groove lucky box in grandma Boxter?.

Could we please have more boxes in Boxter?.

Please we just need information so it doesn't hurt others head, we got no time for asking all the time for answers when you guys should have it set for NEW and OLD players. Thanks p.s. what happen to my free hat when i spend 1,000 KP at the cash shop or fire sale? two or three months ago i think it was a dress hat? people saying it will be in your mailbox?.

Edited by PeterBlack, 01 December 2013 - 06:53 AM.

#304 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

p.s. what happen to my free hat when i spend 1,000 KP at the cash shop or fire sale? two or three months ago i think it was a dress hat? people saying it will be in your mailbox?.

Ah, go to Eden2f and in the bottom right corner, look for Code The Redeemer.  He should have one for you!  You'll need to identify with Magnifier or Merchant skill Item Appraisal.  :3

#305 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

it was kind of a big deal at the time. i'm surprised you didn't see all the posts about it, with all the time you spend on forums

It's comments like these that are completely unnecessary & uncalled for. I've never done anything to you.

I even asked if we could all just start with a clean slate. Obviously you either don't wish to or this is just you being you.

It wasn't a big deal to me & I didn't say that in the first place. I said I saw the posts. I simply said my memory wasn't that great, so I didn't remember everything that was said, & that I didn't pay that close of attention to them since they didn't effect me. I'm not going to waste my time reading every post on the forum.

#306 FunkySpunk

FunkySpunk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

I just want to say something right now that im pretty sure a lot of people are thinking. First you know you have loyal ro players that spend decent amounts of their hard earn money to support your business. So let me ask you this question Oda and others....why in the hell would you activate steam and close mRO to let thousands of more players in which half don't even pay for vip....plus bot...before upgrading your servers to hold the anticipated volume of players smoothly. I'm furious....i log in to play and get on for about 15 seconds then lag ensues. I have to alt f4. Iguess what i am asking is when are you gonna get your heads on right and actually please your player base for once. SMH

#307 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I just want to say something right now that im pretty sure a lot of people are thinking. First you know you have loyal ro players that spend decent amounts of their hard earn money to support your business. So let me ask you this question Oda and others....why in the hell would you activate steam and close mRO to let thousands of more players in which half don't even pay for vip....plus bot...before upgrading your servers to hold the anticipated volume of players smoothly. I'm furious....i log in to play and get on for about 15 seconds then lag ensues. I have to alt f4. Iguess what i am asking is when are you gonna get your heads on right and actually please your player base for once. SMH

Warpportal (a publisher) has nothing to do with mRO closing (last i heard it was licensing issues?)

They just happened to do steam compatibility here when mRO was closing, but WP had nothing to do with them closing.

Also im willing to bet that the large influx of botters is mostlikely due to people thinking it is legal considering i know a few servers actually let it be legal. They are just unaware of it being illegal here :/ that and you have people that would bot anyways.

Lag clearly from the servers being overloaded, i have no idea what they have planned for that but that is pretty much the reason as far as i know. I do hope they do something about it soon though .-.

Edited by HopeSama, 01 December 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#308 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Also im willing to bet that the large influx of botters is mostlikely due to people thinking it is legal considering i know a few servers actually let it be legal. They are just unaware of it being illegal here :/ that and you have people that would bot anyways.

In which case, some in-game announcements of how botting is highly illegal and can/will lead to account being banned/deleted might be helpful. I noticed that the scamming messages seem to have disappeared lately, though...

The lag issue I never notice unless I am in TI... and there I kind of "expect" lag, what with so many people in there and the ambudance of monsters. Especially when the monsters are being pulled.

C-A

#309 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

Yeah, I think so, I'm having issues to visualize them on a computer, while on another computer I can see and buy them without problems.

I tried to patch several times the client that gave me problems, but nothing is changed, I continue not seeing the boxes in the Kafra Shop.

BTW regarding the FAW rate, I bought only a box and I found them.(This was my lucky day^^;;; )

Are you still not able to see the boxes?

#310 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

They are bugged, you can see them on 2nd floor Eden but not 1st and etc. (Unless you guys did a nerf fix that I didn't notice...)

#311 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationIn a better Place.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:My Company

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Yeah, on a computer I continue to have that prob intermittently. In this last 2 days I could see the boxes only a time and I open the kafra shop often so I'm pretty sure that they weren't there.

#312 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Open it on one map and then change maps and recheck. Lhz is bugged so I can't see them there, same with 1st floor Eden but 2nd floor ALWAYS lets me.

#313 kijanta

kijanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

Similar problem here, they weren't even in the Kafra shop when I was online with my GX. Relogged (GX again) - no box. Switched character to my Soullinker et voila, there they were. Back to GX, no box again. Both on the same map. I don't get it.

Edited by kijanta, 03 December 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#314 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

That is weird then. I haven't had characters differ by map yet. @_@ They are either there or not for them all on that map.

#315 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

i had issue when i open multiple account, i could only see box from first client i have opened. It might have to do with how patch works.

#316 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

Personally I haven't had a problem with seeing the boxes, and/or the contents, in the Kafra Shop, regardless of where I'm at. I always use the Cash Shop Icon at the top right corner of the screen.

It's possible that those that are having problems just need to do a re-patch.

On another note, I was unable to find the Tiki Tuesday thread, for today. Is there one & if so where is it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users