This account is currently logged in? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

This account is currently logged in?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thanichan

Thanichan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAway from keyboard.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

So, I just decided to come back from the real life. And I recently decided to play on Steam. Everything was just right, but today I tried to log in with my main account and I keep getting this "this account is currently logged in, please try again in a few moments" message, then I get disconnected and I can't log in. It only happens when I try to log on my main account. Some help please, and thanks in advanced. :thx:

#2 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Are you trying to connect to Classic and Renewal server at the same time? You might like to change your password too.

#3 Thanichan

Thanichan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAway from keyboard.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Are you trying to connect to Classic and Renewal server at the same time? You might like to change your password too.

Nope, that account works just right in Classic, the problem occurs just in Renewal, though I'm not logging simultaneously. And no, it's not the password :(

#4 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

Completely close all of your clients, log into renewal. Try the same with classic client, one at a time. Then log into the server you want to play on.

Reference: link.

Edited by Beata, 26 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users