• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:27 AM

im choosing from typhoon set or sea set.
or are there other jewelry much better for katar raiders.

#2 bossman11

bossman11

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationmars

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

hmm get the sea set with j7's and the typhoon for sagi's and lava with d7's too ;)

#3 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:32 AM

hmm thats too much. what will i do with all of those? i can only equip 3 of them ;)

#4 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

his talking about the buff set already... if you dont have the money for those, you can have lava d7/sea j7 set if you feel to have high ap/dodge.

#5 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:51 PM

Do you want to PvP?

If you do you will need the following:
Lava M7 with deadshot ring
Lava D7 with union ring
Typhoon sagi stone
Sea J7 with shadow necklace
Cliff A7 (optional depending on funds and inventory space)

Those are all your buffing sets. You put each set on for the buff it relates too. For example, when buffing accuracy you would equip the lava M7 set.
And then I usually carry around a typhoon set with a specific gem for war situations. That is my main fighting set in wars. For raider I'd probably use typhoon starquartz or something.

It will be expensive, but if you want to go for PvP such things only help.

But if you don't PvP, just get a sea J7 set with shadow necklace and you will be set.

#6 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

What about Typhoon P7?

#7 Akayo

Akayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLand of Confusion
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

He was mentioning buff sets; a typhoon P7 set can still be useful and effective when fighting if you have the accuracy to match but since attack speed is based from percentages, buffing with P7s will not yield much gains.

Edited by Akayo, 01 August 2010 - 03:00 PM.

#8 Shahy

Shahy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

Do you want to PvP?

If you do you will need the following:
Lava M7 with deadshot ring
Lava D7 with union ring
Typhoon sagi stone
Sea J7 with shadow necklace
Cliff A7 (optional depending on funds and inventory space)

Those are all your buffing sets. You put each set on for the buff it relates too. For example, when buffing accuracy you would equip the lava M7 set.
And then I usually carry around a typhoon set with a specific gem for war situations. That is my main fighting set in wars. For raider I'd probably use typhoon starquartz or something.

It will be expensive, but if you want to go for PvP such things only help.

But if you don't PvP, just get a sea J7 set with shadow necklace and you will be set.

i don't get the part of lava set with a deadshot ring, do u mean lava necklace+earring and replacing lava ring with deadshot? same question goes for lava d7 with union ring and sea j7 with shadow necklace
and why do i have to use all those for buffing? do they affect buffs in a very good way? we r talking here about a combination of buff items with a cost that might exceed 500 millions 0_0

Edited by Shahy, 01 August 2010 - 03:19 PM.

#9 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

Actually, you can just use Lava Ring instead, its only a difference of 8 in terms of accuracy, while Union Ring has the higher AP as compared to Lava Ring.

The purpose of buffing sets is to get the possible maximum stats while buffing; for eg, it is better to buff ACC with an ACC M7 set rather than buffing ACC with MSPD ( typhoon sagi ) or AP ( Lava D7s + Union Ring ).

Hope this does not confuse you.

#10 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

i don't get the part of lava set with a deadshot ring, do u mean lava necklace+earring and replacing lava ring with deadshot? same question goes for lava d7 with union ring and sea j7 with shadow necklace
and why do i have to use all those for buffing? do they affect buffs in a very good way? we r talking here about a combination of buff items with a cost that might exceed 500 millions 0_0

Yes that is what I mean....

They help. You can skip on the gems if you want and only get the jewelry. The jewelry helps more for buffing than the gems do. This is because most of the gain from a gem comes from a percentage rather than a fixed value, whereas jewelry simply has a high fixed value. But if you ever want to fight with that set (as in not only use it for buffing), you should have the gems in it. Little things add up in PvP, so you need to get as much of everything as you can. It also helps to have a variety of sets so that you can try various strategies against tougher opponents.

#11 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:18 AM

so assuming that you already have buffed and got the maximum possible stats.
what jewelry would you wear while hitting enemies?

#12 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

It is up to personal taste. In PvM I might use lava D7. I don't really PvM with a raider though so that might not be the most effective set.
For PvP it depends on your situation and your opponent. In wars I always use a typhoon set with the gems I find most useful. For my knight I use typhoon staragate (in wars). But it really comes down to your preferences.
For 1on1 PvPs it depends on your opponent. Naturally you don't want to use an accuracy set while fighting a mage. So just play around and see what works best for you against specific classes/people.

Edited by BrownBear, 03 August 2010 - 03:25 PM.

#13 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

would it be safe to use j7 sea for all?or d7 lavas

#14 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

I would go j7 set first after d7 because d7 is very expensive these days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users