Twenties Tuesday Speakeasy Lounge 12/3 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Twenties Tuesday Speakeasy Lounge 12/3

55 replies to this topic

#26 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

That's called pay2win. Like I said, people have already made the gears, if you want it so bad go buy with zeny from them. It has no reason to be in a box just because a couple of you don't want to do the quest or spend 30 days cause you only have 1 character (lol) to do it with.

#27 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

It's not the same, medals are used for more than just gears which is why a lot of people want them in lucky boxes (free levels).

It is definitely NOT the same thing as gramps but nice try. 1 reset = 8 EMB = 4 TI's as a VIP = about 2-3 hours~. 300 crystals = 10 High Quests x 30 = a lot more effort than gramps.

If they ever put them in a box I hope it's something minimal (quest max) and not for MONTHS yet. Still, if they do put them in the box they ruin the reason for people to do the quest & benefit from it because people wanna be lazy and pay2win.

I meant the resetting part.  That's the same as gramps.  And I have 20 something characters, but they aren't tradeable.  Did I not say for those that DON'T HAVE ZENY.  Or time.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 28 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#28 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9780 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

no time to hunt stuff for good gears no zeny for good gears = no good gears for you....

#29 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

I meant the resetting part.  That's the same as gramps.  And I have 20 something characters, but they aren't tradeable.  Did I not say for those that DON'T HAVE ZENY.  Or time.

Well then, you'll get the items at a slower pace. I do the quest currently with my gx only. Dunno why you're in such a rush to have the items. .-. They won't run away, Oda said Reno will stay.

#30 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

• Can we get the entire package of mora equipment and empowered equipment? Like AB's empowered wand of affection? :p_smile:
  • Can we have NPC sell Eggs? I propose that add Egg and Fish in to the inventory of Veggie Seller NPC. So that we can purchase pumpkin, carrot, egg and fish at one place. Fully utilize pumpkin hat set, rudolf, fish in mouth and turkey on head! :P_love:even if it requires us to do a short quest, I won't mind! 

There is serious lag spike and disconnection issue after 11/26 maintenance.. Also Moscovia spotlight is turned off as well. Can you fix it since lots of us want to level during holiday and take advantage of the vip bonus and jump event. Thanks!

Edited by GreenIvy, 29 November 2013 - 05:02 AM.

#31 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Well then, you'll get the items at a slower pace. I do the quest currently with my gx only. Dunno why you're in such a rush to have the items. .-. They won't run away, Oda said Reno will stay.

In that case I don't care as much, but it would still be nice to at least be able to reset it.  Would also be cool if we could get more items through the merry badger.

#32 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

-____- Not everything is handed out on a silver platter for you. If you want something in life you go out and earn it, no point in just throwing excuses left right and centre.

#33 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

Well you do earn the badges.  It would be cool if you had more options to choose from when exchanging them.

#34 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

as I said before, what was the original plan for the improved equipment process ?   is it what is currently in the game or will there be any additional benefits for VIP (double crystals, pickup two quests, reset-able , etc..)

Is this the same system in KRO ? 

Edited by waka, 29 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#35 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

What we have currently is the same as kRO has.

#36 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

That's new.  Usually kRO is ages ahead of us.

#37 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

What? He asked if the improved equipment system we have the same as kROs, which it is. We aren't anywhere close to kRO in other updates though.

#38 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

And that's what I said was new.  I would have thought kRO would have had even more than that.

#39 Blu3D3v1l

Blu3D3v1l

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Server:Valkyrie PVP

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Was wondering if you can make it possible to buy Guarana candies in bulk. I'm tired spamming the candy maker for 5 minutes just to get 100 candies.

#40 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

Is it possible to balance out proc rate of MW from Zodiac Headgears?

Leo Crown offers promising proc rate where as others seems a bit harder to proc the effect efficiently. Libra is probably worst i've experienced, sometimes i need legit 10~15 min to just proc with 193 aspd. 

Capricorn Crown Libra Diadem Scorpio Crown Leo Crown

Someone else been asking this for 2 weeks, why no reply?

Also, is it possible to make new hats with the rest of the mild wind elements? holy, ghost, shadow would be nice.

#41 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

man......if you put that crystal on the box, the enchanted variant, rofl, ror,  and sun god helm will not be special anymore, since you can always get supply for that crystal, and doing the 900 crystal option for random gear.  

For me, High special gears need a high effort as well.  And this is not about your effort on your dollar, but effort on the game.

#42 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Why are people so crazy about the improved items? It's not the next tier of endgame equips, it's a way of slightly enhancing mediocre or unused equipment.

#43 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Or reducing the abilities of some.

#44 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Why are people so crazy about the improved items? It's not the next tier of endgame equips, it's a way of slightly enhancing mediocre or unused equipment.

No one said its an end game equip, good equip yeah, but there's absolutely no end game equip, because there's always a better equip if you see it on x,y,z point of view. :ok:

#45 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

Any info about when you plan to implement the Inubashiri headgears and their quests ingame?

Do you have those quests ready, or are you planning to make a quest writting contest?

We will be giving these out for as a reward for future community events.

#46 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

why arnt all of the kafra items in boxes tradeable on classic

cant trade asper scroll boxes, but you can trade the unboxed scrolls. where is your quality control?

Edited by Rate, 01 December 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#47 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Any ETA on the directx9 update, I really want the better FPS.

#48 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Last thing we heard about it was kRO is still developing it. So no ETA as far as I am aware.

#49 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

cry enough about it and they'll eventually add those in. But please do remember, KVM and medal in boxes actually made two of the interesting contents of RO die out faster. 

#50 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

Battlegrounds was atleast tolerable until iRO GMs changed it. Though the changes wouldnt be all that bad if it didnt have a damn cool down timer. Renewal of course.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users