Returning player looking forward to the changes. - Thief - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Returning player looking forward to the changes.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kinderyn

Kinderyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

I remember playing when the game first released for Kro2 then i found warp portal had a version live.

now i never got to far into the game. my rogue was only 43-46?

I see they finally changed the animation to Shadow form and i mustt say im glad to actually start playing my sin again *-*

So i must ask. Out of all the possible combinations for Class/jobs. What would be the best job for a returning play to help him catch up to the rest of you?

Im leaning towards either Alchemist or Blackmisth just to save money on pots or weapons.

Looking forward to replies and feed back to help me out thanks x3

#2 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

Be a Tailor, you'll get a Starter Pack item that will gift away some pretty nice and useful tools for both lvling and gameplay.

One of those is a Skill and Stat reset scrolls, so you can mess up your build as you wish until level 50 (btw your stats and skills will be reset on job change too)

Tailor is heck EASY to level up, and within the Starter Pack, you'll get a Guardian Change Stone or something like that which will allow you to change profession to whichever you would like =___=a

cheers~ :V

#3 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Yeah but the Guardian Rune Stone is bugged and sets you back to level 1. Dunno if GMs fix it when you do tickets. :p_swt: I'd say potions stay the most useful throughout leveling, and their level 50 recipes are the cheapest.

#4 Kinderyn

Kinderyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the replies im trying out alchemist now as my profession as i do like the idea off having the best pots without spending money for them and collection is easy.

im also looking forward to getting my thief to 25 so i can start on my sin *-*

Now just to find a guild~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users