8 replies to this topic

#1 Noxior

Noxior

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:55 AM

I noticed that the cash shop doesnt sell the lavalon heart recipe so i was wondering how do i get the heart to make my weapon now?

#2 Pierce

Pierce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:00 AM

Wait for them to add it to the item mall or hope a full heart drops.

#3 Nodke

Nodke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:24 AM

Full hearts are a myth have you seen one drop if not dont say it

#4 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

they arent a myth.

Lavalon Healthy hearts drop.
Eye of Aram drops.

chances are slim but they drop.

#5 Akyrie

Akyrie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

LoL I seen it drop yesterday night. Some ninjamstr lvl 40 I was helping for job advance receive one. Lucky guy!

#6 Noxior

Noxior

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Thanks i didnt know full heart droped gess i just have to do a lot of runs and cross my fingers lol.

#7 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

Thanks i didnt know full heart droped gess i just have to do a lot of runs and cross my fingers lol.

Full hearts don't drop. They do but it is a 1/10,000 chance. Which in Chemistry, Calculus, and Physics is a negligible fraction when it comes to how many attempts you can make. Believe me honey, I ran lavalon 100 times and didn't even get one piece, let alone the entire heart. It's faster just to sell soul stacks by grinding chaos maps and buy pieces then to grind lavalon. By the time you raise the money, they should have the recipe in the Item Mall. You'll be very disappointed trying to get the pieces traditionally.
P.S. Selling rare equipment in the market can help you make money more quickly also. Between selling set pieces and soul stack, I bought the heart pieces separately in the market. Or if you have good, trusting friends, they can loan you the gold and you can pay them back over time.
But most importantly, the level 51 weapons are more powerful than the magma weapons now, so there is no real point in even getting the magma, unless the new one is much more powerful then the OLD one.

#8 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

Full hearts don't drop. They do but it is a 1/10,000 chance. Which in Chemistry, Calculus, and Physics is a negligible fraction when it comes to how many attempts you can make. Believe me honey, I ran lavalon 100 times and didn't even get one piece, let alone the entire heart. It's faster just to sell soul stacks by grinding chaos maps and buy pieces then to grind lavalon. By the time you raise the money, they should have the recipe in the Item Mall. You'll be very disappointed trying to get the pieces traditionally.
P.S. Selling rare equipment in the market can help you make money more quickly also. Between selling set pieces and soul stack, I bought the heart pieces separately in the market. Or if you have good, trusting friends, they can loan you the gold and you can pay them back over time.
But most importantly, the level 51 weapons are more powerful than the magma weapons now, so there is no real point in even getting the magma, unless the new one is much more powerful then the OLD one.

LoL I seen it drop yesterday night. Some ninjamstr lvl 40 I was helping for job advance receive one. Lucky guy!

#9 Diatus

Diatus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationOrting, WA

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Full hearts don't drop. They do but it is a 1/10,000 chance.

lmao.

They have about 200-300 more ATK than the (OLD) ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users