Internet died, client DL closed. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Internet died, client DL closed.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DannyPhantumm

DannyPhantumm

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

So my internet shut off, and my little internet window closed. My darn Dragonica was at like... 50%. Is there a way where I can simple resume the Download...? Cuz it's actually taking me a while to DL it. ._.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

You can either try a download manager (http://www.freedownl...r.org/index.htm) or learn how to use torrents.

#3 DannyPhantumm

DannyPhantumm

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

I DL'd the torrent. And then it says "Verify that you have access to the directory".... what does that mean? o.o

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

I DL'd the torrent. And then it says "Verify that you have access to the directory".... what does that mean? o.o

You need a torrent client in order to use the torrent file. The most popular ones are BitTorrent and BitComet and you'll need to Google them and download the installer. Once you download and install a torrent client, open the torrent file with the client and the client will designate a directory for the file to download into. Depending on how many seeders are uploading the file and how many leechers are moving the file bits around, you could get the game client downloaded very quickly.

#5 DannyPhantumm

DannyPhantumm

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

Yeah. I used BitTorrent. I made a folder called Dragonica, and designated it to install in there. ._.
Error: "Error writing to file: C:\programs files\gravity\dragonsaga\sound\mcs_sound\npc\cat_maid-idle.01.wav."
Then it says the verify thing again. ]:

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

Yeah. I used BitTorrent. I made a folder called Dragonica, and designated it to install in there. ._.
Error: "Error writing to file: C:\programs files\gravity\dragonsaga\sound\mcs_sound\npc\cat_maid-idle.01.wav."
Then it says the verify thing again. ]:

Do you have enough space on your harddrive for the game?

Edited by ZeroTigress, 31 October 2010 - 08:47 PM.

#7 DannyPhantumm

DannyPhantumm

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

Do you have enough space on your harddrive for the game?

I'd think so. When ever the Installation starts, it says Verifying disk space or something. And that part passes then the little green bars show up.
Then 1/4 of the way, it gives me the error.

I noticed, after I turned on my computer, this blue screen pops up saying that it's going to check a file and stuff. Then I see it shows some Dragonica file. Should I let my system check that file out?
I haven't done it yet because it takes SO long. ._.

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

What's your operating system? It's doing quite a lot of verification for a game.

#9 DannyPhantumm

DannyPhantumm

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:38 PM

I let it do the checking thing, and now I have the Dragonica installed. But now, I get the DX9 renderer error. ]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users