• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JuanThe

JuanThe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

ive tried the account creation page on 3 different browsers http://www.lowerping.com/sign-up.php theres no option to move on

i fill all fields fill out the captcha. IT says 'your answer is correct'. Hooray! but how do i move on?

#2 AtmaDarkwolf

AtmaDarkwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Don't bother, lowerping has no effect on ro currently (It did before but it won't work now)

Try pingzapper, it actually DOES create a tunnel.

#3 rodezja

rodezja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it won't work for other people. It works perfectly fine for me.

And OP, you should rather look for help on lowerping forums.

#4 AtmaDarkwolf

AtmaDarkwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

by 'doesn't work' means the current version on the website does NOT create a tunnel for ro. It will 'detect' the game, but it will not adjust your 'path' to the servers in any way(Go ahead and test it with the new one, just make sure you keep your old install safe somewhere)

Its a bug they introduced when optimizing it for WOW i figure.

#5 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

ive tried the account creation page on 3 different browsers http://www.lowerping.com/sign-up.php theres no option to move on

i fill all fields fill out the captcha. IT says 'your answer is correct'. Hooray! but how do i move on?

After filling in the required information correctly, a new button will appear below the captcha box to move forward to the "my account" page. Just tested and it worked.

And OP, you should rather look for help on lowerping forums.

Their forums been offline since the new client release. Only way to get support at the moment is through emailing lowerping admins.

by 'doesn't work' means the current version on the website does NOT create a tunnel for ro. It will 'detect' the game, but it will not adjust your 'path' to the servers in any way(Go ahead and test it with the new one, just make sure you keep your old install safe somewhere)

Its a bug they introduced when optimizing it for WOW i figure.

Are you sure? Because this does not explain why I get lag-free responsive game-play with lowerping. If it does not work, then there would be lag everywhere. Just tested Ro with and without lowerping, there is a huge difference when it comes to response times at least for me.

Edited by Beata, 15 December 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#6 JuanThe

JuanThe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

After filling in the required information correctly, a new button will appear below the captcha box to move forward to the "my account" page. Just tested and it worked.

Their forums been offline since the new client release. Only way to get support at the moment is through emailing lowerping admins.

Are you sure? Because this does not explain why I get lag-free responsive game-play with lowerping. If it does not work, then there would be lag everywhere. Just tested Ro with and without lowerping, there is a huge difference when it comes to response times at least for me.

i used battleping before lowerping blows it out the water

game is playable now

and after 10 attempts on various browsers i finally got the button

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users