Seeking suggestions on completing Mora coins - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Seeking suggestions on completing Mora coins

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 2088131205182535473

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hi all,

I'm back for more questions!  As I finally hit 60s on my LK and approaching Mora quests.  I'd like to ask for some tips on completing Mora quests efficiently.  I have read the wiki on the quests and I am just looking for overall pointers and I have a few questions:

1. Can Bow-wow, Woof-grr, Elephantine quests each be done per day?  Meaning 5 coins a day?

2. What is this Soul Guide?  Still a bit lost on this...

3. If it's this easy to get Ur's set (just taking 2-3 days for each piece), why is it still over 8mil per piece?  Is it just the market inflation?

#2 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

1. Yes. Elephantine is lvl 135+ tho.

2. Soul Guide will tell you who died somewhere in the "maze" and you have to find their corpse. I used this map till I learned them by heart. :v Also once per day, if you get Tual or Kunmoon, you hit the jackpot.

3. idk about that, don't have a swordie class so I'm not watching the market for those (I know you can exchange AB/WL gear for mora coins but no idea if it's the same for RK gear). ._.

Be sure to do the researcher quest, nice amount of coins there too.

Edited by OniichanN, 16 December 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#3 2088131205182535473

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for the tips Oniichan, I literally opened my mouth when I saw that Map...I would've spent hrs doing that quest if I never got this map from you.

#4 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

That research tool quest takes too much time.. but i enjoyed bullying the unknown creature.. hue hue :gg:

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

That research tool quest takes too much time.. but i enjoyed bullying the unknown creature.. hue hue :gg:

If you keep bullying him for a long time after the original quest ends, you eventually get a hat for your trouble. 

#6 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

you have to be level 100 minimum and have someone whos much higher level run you through the hazy forest in order to access the mora quests.

youll only be able to do the 2 dailies for 1 coin each until you level up more.

the research tool quest is great because it pays almost 40 coins, but takes days to complete due to stupid cooldowns.

you can earn mora coins in new world camp, which will be more around your level. http://irowiki.org/w...heore's_Request

#7 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

If you keep bullying him for a long time after the original quest ends, you eventually get a hat for your trouble. 

is it the fish pin? I heard you need to bully him for 30x to get the pin.... if that's true then i'll be damned. Winning once against that creature is already a pain in the woots (especially when it bites you for 3 consecutive times).. 

#8 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

I love the researcher's quest! Did it on all my 9 chars (all at the same time.. the cooldowns are really boring to wait it out.. =X) on my main account and some more when i remade new chars! xD Ended up with hundreds of coins.. But then i spent it getting ranger gears for newbies =X It's really awesome to farm on all chars and definitely worth it! U will need that much coins if u're gonna get really leet enchants by yourself.. :)

I don't bother with that item collection quest (too little for me to farm and keep junks & too expensive to buy from vendors there)..

Soulguide's Tual and Kunmoon are good and I do elephantine's quests with it.. I mostly skip everything else, unless they're near and familiar..

But then of course, i'm a lazy person.. =X You'll prolly get loads more coins since u do everything.. :)

Edited by Krystabelle, 17 December 2013 - 09:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users