Requiem: Historia de Reprogramación *ENTRIES ONLY* - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem: Historia de Reprogramación *ENTRIES ONLY*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

*ENTRIES ONLY*

Please submit your Entry in this forum.

Rules: 

• Players who present the quest fix first will be appointed the change unless a far superior change is present. The team will select the best one.
  • The character name for the item must be tasteful, if you have another character (alts) that you wish to name it after that has a more presentable name, please use it.
  • The Quest text should be altered to fit the style in which it was originally presented. Complete change of the text that does not match the quest will not be accepted.
  • Event Ends: January 10th, 2014 10:00AM PST.

The format to submit the entry will be as follows: 

• Zone:
  • Quest Title:
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
  • Original Quest Goal Text: *usually does not need change*
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: *usually does not need change*
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:
  • Main Character's Name:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE:

Zone: Nova Lux

Quest Title: Missing Cat

NPC Name: Vigilante Jane

Original Quest Text: "Me cat mighty missing Temperion great. Locate the cat for mine and will award Temperion with mystery."

Revamped Quest Text: "Temperion! Please find my missing cat. Locate the cat for me and I will reward you with a mysterious prize."

Original Quest Goal Text: "Missing Cat"

Revamped Quest Goal Text: "Bring back the Missing Cat"

Original Reward Text: "The Thanks to you Temperion."

Revamped Reward Text: "Thank you Temperion."

Main Character's Name: Alteris

#2 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

Event link found here: http://www.playrequiem.com/events/2378

#3 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

I am unable to see the reward text since I've already completed the quest. IT would be nice if somone was around the level range to fill in the gaps.

Thanks,

• Zone: Numaren
  • Quest Title: I want the new Menu! (1)
  • NPC Name: Maera
  • Original Quest Text: We’ve got many people here, but we have not much food for all of them. Can you get us some food? You can simply go out the farm, you’ll see Bignos. Yes, that’s what we need, Bignos are very stinky, but not much things that we can eat around here. Anyway, can you get some meats for us?
  • Revamped Quest Text: We’ve got many people here, but we don’t have enough food for all of them. Can you get us some food? You’ll see Bignos if you simply go out to the farm. Yes, that’s what we need. Bignos are very stinky, but there’re not too many things that we can eat around here. Anyway, can you get some meats for us?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Bring some Bigno Meats to Maera.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Bring some Bigno Meats to Maera.
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:
  • Main Character's Name: Spyire
  • Server: Trifri

• Quest Title: I want the new Menu! (4)
  • Original Quest Text: Well, honestly, I can also smell the stink of Bigno from my body. But what can I do there are not much things around here. So do we wait for the wheat’s grown? It takes couple of month to harvest. Oh!! wait! Spine Boars!! Their Hind Legs are looking very nicely fat. Can you get 7 of them?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Well, honestly, I can also smell the stink of Bigno from my body. But what can I do, there isn’t many things around here. So do we wait for the wheat to be grown? It takes a couple of months to harvest. Oh!! Wait! Spine Boars!! Their Hind Legs are looking very nicely fat. Can you get 7 of them?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Bring some Spine Boar’s Hind Legs to Maera.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Bring some Spine Boar’s Hind Legs to Maera.
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: I want the new Menu! (Finale)
  • Original Quest Text: (giggle) Tell him that the menu’s changed. But if he’s still grumbling, leave him there and tell him that no more food for him. No more..
  • Revamped Quest Text: (giggle) Tell him that the menu changed. But if he’s still grumbling, leave him there and tell him that there will be no more food for him. No more…
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Talk to Troil about the menu change.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Talk to Troil about the menu change.
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

Edited by Spyclop, 07 January 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#4 loosezipper

loosezipper

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

Zone: Cressent
  • Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal
  • NPC Name: Heracles
  • Original Quest Text: The Twins
  • Revamped Quest Text: Heracles and Iphicles are Twin brothers and a Child of a God and Mortal,. Heracles has got the power of the god and Iphicles has got a intelligence of the mortal. Heracles and his Twin brother Ipichles tried to found his own source of power,. but  they are accidentally apart his mortal twin brother into the forest to find there lost  stone, heracles must injured by the monster that he's saw around in the forest and he need a help from you to defend him from the attacking monster do you want to help heracles to kill the monster and to find he's twin brothers and bring in back to the town ..
  • Original Reward Text: Thank you Temperion you save me from the evil monster...
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thank you Temperion you save me from the evil monster...
  •  
Zone: Cressent
Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal (2)
NPC Name: icarus
Original Quest Text: Source of Power
Revamped Quest Text:  Temperion please bring to me the piece of meteorite Arsu and Azizos 
The Twins can also be shown as having special powers and deep bonds with a stone of Arsu and Azizos meteorite., they can controlled the elements with the power 
of the Morning and Evening Stars. please bring me them in the time you can get the Meteorite in a Morning time and Evening at the certain time
Original Quest Goal Text:  Morning Star (0/40) and Evening Star (0/40)
Revamped Quest Goal Text: *The Might of Twins*
Original Reward Text: Thank you Temperion for a lot of time...
Revamped Reward Text: Thank you Temperion for a lot of time....

•  
  • Zone: Cressent
  • Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal (3)
  • NPC Name: Pollux
  • Original Quest Text:  God of Morning Star and Evening Star
  • Revamped Quest Text: Request of the Twins
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Get the Secret Recipe to brother of Pollux The researcher Castor combine the two powerful meteorite .,
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Secret Recipe from Castor
  • Original Reward Text: Thank you temperion
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thank you temperion 

•  
  • Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal (4)
  • NPC Name: Apollo
  • Original Quest Text:  Request from the Black Smith
  • Revamped Quest Text: Find the stolen Hammer and tong of Hephaetus from the old forge and bring it back to Artemis, you can get the tools of Hephaetus from the old house at the northern part of nightmare cressent so take care beware of a wild beast ...
  • Original Reward Text: Thank you Temperion For bringing the legendary Tools ., i will do now the request of the Twin Sons of a God and Mortal
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thank you Temperion For bringing the legendary Tools ., i will do now the request of the Twin Sons of a God and Mortal

• Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal (5)
  • NPC Name: Iphicles
  • Original Quest Text: The Secret power of the stars
  • Revamped Quest Text: Delivery report from expedition of Iphicles, Bring this testimonial report of Iphicles to the new black smith to do the Ultimate power of the Morning Star
  • Original Reward Text:  Thank you Temperion for save the Children of God and Mortal ., i will awarded to you this piece material....
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thank you Temperion for save the Children of God and Mortal ., i will awarded to you this piece material....

• Quest Title: Chidren of God and Mortal (6)
  • NPC Name: Artemis
  • Original Quest Text: Morning Star Blessing
  • Revamped Quest Text:   You must need to go icarus to get the Monring star blessing.....
  • Original Reward Text: thank you temperion for being good just keep it up....
  • Revamped Reward Text:thank you temperion for being good just keep it up....

• Zone: Cressent
  • Quest Title: Children of God and Mortal (finale)
  • NPC Name: Icarus
  • Original Quest Text: Evening Star Blessing
  • Revamped Quest Text: This Reward is only for you, Make good for all and you will blessed
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:  thank you temperion for being good just keep it up....
  • Main Character's Name: thank you temperion for being good just keep it up....

Main Character's Name: LooseZipper
Server Nova

Edited by loosezipper, 19 December 2013 - 01:10 AM.

#5 Macko09

Macko09

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

Zone:  South Hammerine Wood

Quest Title:  Storage of Food

NPC Name:  Tertia

Original Quest Text:  "It's harvest season, but we have a problem. Surrounding farms are all mess because of the attacks from monsters. We are almost out of foods. So much things to worry. Can you please retreave rice sacks from southern field? Collecting 10 would be great help."

Revamped Quest Text:  "It's the harvest season, but we have a problem. Surrounding farms are all messed up because of the attacks from monsters. We are almost out of food. So much things to worry. Can you please retrieve the rice sacks from the southern field? Collecting 10 would be a great help."

Original Quest Goal Text:  "Take Rice Sacks to Tertia after retreaving it from southern field."

Revamped Quest Goal Text:  "Take Rice Sacks to Tertia after retrieving it from southern field."

Original Reward Text:  "Thank you. We can take breath for now. This is our reward for your hard work. Please take them."

Revamped Reward Text:  "Thank you. We can take a breath for now. This is our reward for your hard work. Please take them."

Main Character's Name: Yazzi (t'was "IllI" before)

Server Nova

Edited by Macko09, 20 December 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#6 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

·         Zone: Numaren

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (1)

·         NPC Name: Pronia

·         Original Quest Text: Can you see the big ruined place? That was the Grand Shrine. It was there at the beginning of develop the Numaren. And the Odo Village was a very huge city once. Many things happened, and many people left the village now…. Oops, by the way, some utensils used in Xenovian rites are broken. I should’ve bring some extra from Alban… I believe that there are still some utensils around the ruined shrine. Can you find them for me? If there is any, it should be in the Golden Box.

·         Revamped Quest Text: Can you see the big ruined place? That was the Grand Shrine. It was there at the beginning of the development of Numaren. And the Odo Village was a very huge city once. Many things happened, and many people left the village now… Oops, by the way, some utensils used in Xenovian rites are broken. I should’ve brought some extras from Alban… I believe that there are still some utensils around the ruined shrine. Can you find them for me? If there are any, they should be in the Golden Box.

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Collect the Golden Box from the ruined Shrine at around the Refugee Quarter.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect the Golden Box from the ruined Shrine around the Refugee Quarter.

·         Original Reward Text:

·         Revamped Reward Text:

·         Main Character's Name: Spyire

·         Server: Trifri

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (2)

·         NPC Name: Pronia

·         Original Quest Text: Last time you left here, a man was asking about you. Anyway, his name is Sheldon. Well, do you know him? Ah? Strange! He looks very peaceful. Anyway he want you to come over his house. His house is at the north side of the village.

·         Revamped Quest Text: Last time you left here, a man was asking about you. Anyways, his name is Sheldon. Well, do you know him? Ah? Strange! He looks very peaceful. Anyways, he wants you to come over to his house. His house is at the north side of the village.

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Look for Sheldon at the isolated house where at the north side of the village.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Look for Sheldon at the isolated house at the north side of the village.

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (3)

·         NPC Name: Sheldon

·         Original Quest Text: The Shrine on the hill is very suspicious place. It must be related with Ioxenic’s some experiment. Without that, it is unthinkable that there are an experimental monsters at the Shrine site. But the problem is that there is no evidence… Can you go find out from Khayentou AD-1? If the monsters are made by Ioxenic, they must have some ID tag.

·         Revamped Quest Text: The Shrine on the hill is a very suspicious place. It must be related with some Ioxenic experiment. Without it, it would be unthinkable for there to be experimental monsters at the Shrine site. But the problem is that there is no evidence… Can you go find out from Khayentou AD-1? If the monsters are made by the Ioxenic, they must have some ID tag.

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Broken ID Tags from Khayentou AD-1 at the Shrine on the hill.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Broken ID Tags from Khayentou AD-1 at the Shrine on the hill.

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (4)

·         Original Quest Text: So it is.. This ID Tag has the symbol of Ioxenic. They must have experimented of human body. But this is not going to be the critical evidence. Because, there is not much relation between the ID Tag and Khayentou something. Well, there are Borenvails at the Shrine on the hill. We might need to check their Chest Armor Plate.

·         Revamped Quest Text: So it is… This ID Tag has the symbol of Ioxenic. They must have experimented on the human body. But this is not going to be the critical evidence. Because, there is not much relation between the ID Tag and the Khayentou. Well, there are Borenvails at the Shrine on the hill. We might need to check their Chest Armor Plate.

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Chest Armor Plate from Borenvail at Shrine on the hill.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Chest Armor Plate from Borenvails at the Shrine on the hill.

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (5)

·         Original Quest Text: Hmm, Ioxenic symbol is also here. Yes, this is it. These evidences are leading us to the result of Ioxenic’s Bio researching at the Odo Village. I need to send the report to Overstine. Please send this to him at the Plancy Lab.

·         Revamped Quest Text: Hmm, the Ioxenic symbol is also here. Yes, this is it. This evidence is leading us to the result of Ioxenic’s Bio researching at the Odo Village. I need to send the report to Overstine. Please send this to him at the Plancy Lab.

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Send Sheldon’s Report to Overstine at the Plancy Lab.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Send Sheldon’s Report to Overstine at the Plancy Lab.

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (6)

·         NPC Name: Overstine

·         Original Quest Text: Well, unfortunately, these are not the critical evidence. Symbol can be duplicated by any mean. If Ioxenic says this is the fake, what’s next? Nothing, isn’t it? We’ve got to have the indisputable evidence… I believe that if there are DNA patterns or internal mechanic patterns, these might be the one. Can you tell Sheldon about this?

·         Revamped Quest Text: Well, unfortunately, these are not critical evidence. The symbol can be duplicated by any mean. If Ioxenic says this is a fake, what’s next? Nothing, right? We’ve got to have the indisputable evidence… I believe that if there are DNA patterns or internal mechanic patterns, these might be the one. Can you tell Sheldon about this?

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Send Overstine’s Message to Sheldon at Refugee Quarter.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Send Overstine’s Message to Sheldon at Refugee Quarter.

·         Quest Title: Shrine on the hill (Finale)

·         Original Quest Text: Right! Need more positive proof! Well, Khayentou AD-1 is Bio-Mechanic monster, so you can collect Blood Sample from it and Borenvail is full mechanic monster, so you can collect Part of it. I believe these will works. Can you collect them for us?

·         Revamped Quest Text: Right! Need more positive proof! Well, Khayentou AD-1 is a Bio-Mechanic monster, so you can collect Blood Samples from it, and Borenvail is a full mechanic monster, so you can collect Parts of it. I believe these will work. Can you collect them for us?

·         Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Khayentou AD-1’s Blood Sample and Borenvail’s Part, and bring them to Sheldon.

·         Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Khayentou AD-1’s Blood Samples and Borenvail’s Parts, and bring them to Sheldon.

Edited by Spyclop, 07 January 2014 - 01:14 PM.

#7 Macko09

Macko09

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

Zone:  South Hammerine Wood

Quest Title:  Repairing Town house

NPC Name:  Pron

Original Quest Text:  "The servived people from the Ru Brun #7 built our town. The crashed airplane at the east side of the town is the Ru Brun #7. Our town is very old and we are lack metal resources to repair the town. According to our reporter, there are some scrap metal resources around the Seawater Filtration Tower. Can you get them for us? 10 of them should be enought for you."

Revamped Quest Text:  "The survivors from the Ru Burun #7 built our town. The crashed airplane on the east side of the town is the Ru Burun #7. Our town is very old and we lack some metal resources to repair the town. According to our reporter, there are some piles of scrap metal around the Seawater Filtration Tower. Can you get some for us? 10 of them should be enough for us."

Original Quest Goal Text:  "Collect some scrap metal around the Seawater Filtration Tower and meet Pron at Trifri."

Revamped Quest Goal Text:  "Collect some scrap metal around the Seawater Filtration Tower and meet Pron at Trifri."

Original Reward Text:  "You helped us a lot. We can start repair the town again."

Revamped Reward Text:  "You helped us a lot. We can start repair the town again."

Main Character's Name:  Yazzi (t'was "IllI" before)

Server Nova

Edited by Macko09, 20 December 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#8 jenderalnaga

jenderalnaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Zone : Numaren

Quest Title : Rescue Survivor (Finale)

NPC Name : Celine

Original Quest text : "(Dungeon) Collect the left article from the dead Simus,bring it to Celine at the Alban

Revamp Quest text : "(Dungeon) Collect the remained article from Simus corpse, and take it to Celine in Alban"

Original Quest Goal text : " Delivery : Left Article of Simus

Revamp Quest Goal text : " Delivery :Remained artickle of simus

Original Reward text : You've returned.it's very disapointing that all of them couldn't escape.Too bad.i should sent the belongings of the sacrificed to their families.A job well done.

Revamp Reward text : You've returned .it's very disapointing that all of them couldn't escape.Too bad.i should sent the belongings of the sacrificed to their families.Good job

Main Character's name : MillionDolarBaby 

Server Trifri

#9 rymond

rymond

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

Zone: Nightmare Cressent

Quest Titlle: The Stolen Result

NPC name: Mechanic

Original Quest Text: Oh, Temperion! I need your help to bring back New DNA samples before the New Research begin. The old samples were stolen by an unknown Temperion. Please hurry and go to the nightmare crescent where you can find all the samples.

Revamp Quest text: Oh, Temperion! I need your help to bring back New DNA samples before the New Research begin. The old samples were stolen by an unknown Temperion. Please hurry and go to the nightmare crescent where you can find all the samples.

Original Quest Goal Text: Get the New DNA samples

Revamped Quest Goal Text: DNA Samples

Deadly NightMare Cecrops (0/1)

Deadly NightMare Pez (0/1)

Deadly NightMare Zeilbalt (0/1)

Deadly NightMare Uncurse (0/1)

Deadly NightMare Spear Reindeer (0/1)

Original Reward Text: You’re such a big help. You have saved me and my reputation from my negligence when I lost all the samples.  By the way, I want to give you something special.

Revamped Reward Text: You’re such a big help. You have saved me and my reputation from my negligence when I lost all the samples.  By the way, I want to give you something special.

Main Character's Name:  Mara

Server <NOVA>

Edited by rymond, 10 January 2014 - 02:44 AM.

#10 Skorch09

Skorch09

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Zone: South Hammerine Wood

Quest Title: Proof of Bravery

NPC Name: Lunet

Original Quest Text: "Welcome, Temperion need to prepare all the sudden quest. Now, show me your Bravery by bring Zombie's Bones and Blades as a spoils."

Revamped Quest Text: "Welcome, Temperion! You need to prepare all for a sudden quest. Now, show me your bravery by bringing me some Zombie bones and blades as spoils."

Original Quest Goal Text: "Collect Zombie Bone and Blade of Zombie from the Jumping Zombies around Deadly Sea, and bring them to Lunet at Trifri."

Revamped Quest Goal Text: "Collect Zombie Bones and Blades from the Jumping Zombies around Sea of Death, and bring them to Lunet at Trifri."

Original Reward Text: "Good! You've done great. Keep on the good work."

Revamped Reward Text: "Good! You've done great. Keep on the good work."

Main Character's Name: Skorch (Server Nova)

#11 zeke182

zeke182

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Zone: crescent

Quest Title: Forbidden Magic (Finale)

NPC Name: Tavern Master

Original Quest Text: Temperion, hi, uhh need help to complete my serum, can you please defeat blackhand magic and collect their blood

Revamped Quest Text: Temperion, hi i need your help to completed my serum, can you please defeat blackhan magic and collect their blood for me..i have an imagine gift for you

Original Quest Goal Text: "Collect blood from the blackhand magic at Blackhand Branch,bring it to Travern Master at Valdes"

Revamped Quest Goal Text: "Collect the blood from blackhand magic, and take it to Travern Master in Valdes"

Original Reward Text: "well done, this is the gift for your great job.."

Revamped Reward Text: "well done temperion, take your reward.."

Main Character's Name: WHEY (server trifri)

#12 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

• Quest Title: Oh, the old days (1)
  • NPC Name: Wooter
  • Original Quest Text: For rebuild the collapsed Memorial Tower, we have to know how was it before. I have some data from Alban village, but most of them are not useable for rebuild the Tower. So.. I beleive that we can figure more out from the wrecks of Old Memorial Tower. Can you get them for me?
  • Revamped Quest Text: To rebuild the collapsed Memorial Tower, we have to know how it was before. I have some data from Alban village, but most of them are not useable to rebuild the Tower. So I think that we could figure more out from the wrecks of Old Memorial Tower. Could you get some of them for me?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Find wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the collapsed Memorial Tower, bring them to Wooter.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Find big wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the collapsed Memorial Tower, and bring them to Wooter.
  • Original Reward Text: Thanks, I can get the shape more specifically.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thanks Temperion. Now I can get a better idea of the old shape.
  • Main Character's Name: Dydrik (Server: Trifri)

• Quest Title: Oh, the old days (Finale)
  • NPC Name: Wooter
  • Original Quest Text: Now, I need to figure out the details of it. Can you find some Small wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the swamp?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Now I need to figure out some details of it. Could you find some Small wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the swamp?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Find wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the Silence Swamp, bring them to Wooter.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Find small wrecks of Old Memorial Tower around the Silence Swamp, and bring them to Wooter.
  • Original Reward Text: Thank, now I can get the Shape and the Detail. Thanks again.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thanks, now I have the Shape and the Details. The Memorial Tower can be rebuild as it was. Thanks again.

• Quest Title: Religious Relic (1)
  • NPC Name: Agnes
  • Original Quest Text: As known as the place of Silence Swamp was the main property of the ancient Khun tribe. It also link to the Secret Temple which they adored the Kuhura Totem religion. Personally, I want to study on this religion, but there is not much data on our Xenon Order. So I've received some data from the Hall of Recognition. While I was reading the data, I was thinking that we can collect some artifacts around the swamp. Can you give this request letter to the historian Merlin?
  • Revamped Quest Text: For what we know, the Silence Swamp was the main property of the ancient Khun tribe. It also links to the Secret Temple where they adored the Kuhura Totem religion. Personally, I want to study on this religion, but there is no much data on our Xenon Order. So I've received some data from the Hall of Recognition. While I was reading the data, I was thinking that we could collect some artifacts around the swamp. Could you give this request letter to the historian Merlin?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Send Request Letter of Agnes to Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Send the Request Letter of Agnes to Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Original Reward Text: Ah, this is the request from Agnes. Hmm, as you know, I'm so busy right now¡¦ So, can you help me for this?
  • Revamped Reward Text: Ah, this is the request from Agnes. Hmm, you know, I'm so busy right now. So, could you help me?

• Quest Title: Religious Relic (Finale)
  • NPC Name: Merlin
  • Original Quest Text: As Agnes was mentioned, there are a lot of artifacts which is strongly related to Kuhura Totem religion. Long time ago, Scholars from the Hall of Recognition was here for digging artifacts. But there are still a lot of them left. You can simply check on Mixed Pile of Soil and Stone, you'll get some of them easily.
  • Revamped Quest Text: As mentioned by Agnes, there are a lot of artifacts which are strongly related to Kuhura Totem religion. Long time ago, Scholars from the Hall of Recognition were here for digging artifacts. But there are still a lot of them left. Could you check on Mixed Pile of Soil and Stone?  You'll get some of them easily.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Totems from Mixed Pile of Soil and Stone around the Silence Swamp, bring them to Merlin.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Totems from Mixed Pile of Soil and Stone around the Silence Swamp, bring them to Merlin.
  • Original Reward Text: Good, there are some broken things, but most of them are Intact shape. Thanks again.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Good, there are some broken things, but most of them are Intact shape. Thanks again.

#13 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

• Zone: Secret Temple
  • Quest Title: Proof of Ability (1)
  • NPC Name: Pien
  • Original Quest Text: "Hey, Temperion. I found a new ruin of loxenic. But I can't get in there, because of many monsters. Anyway, Temperion Master Pien will tell you what to do. Don't worry, I'll get you enough monay."
  • Revamped Quest Text: "Hey, Temperion. I found a new ruin of loxenic. But I can't get in there, because of many monsters. Anyway, Temperion Master Pien will tell you what to do. Don't worry, I'll give you enough money for this trip."
  • Original Quest Goal Text: "You need to see the Temperion Master Pien"
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: "You need to see the Temperion Master Pien"
  • Original Reward Text: -
  • Revamped Reward Text: Awesome! Thank you. You can take the reward now.
  • Main Character's Name: Nanny [Trifri]

• Zone: Secret Temple
  • Quest Title: Proof of Ability (Finale)
  • NPC Name: Pien
  • Original Quest Text: "Well, this job is too dangerous to take any Temperion. So i need to check your Ability. Collect Teeth and hides of Hell hound and Poison pion at the Secret Temple... Well 3 of each... Go for it!"
  • Revamped Quest Text: "Well, this job is too dangerous to take any Temperion. So i need to check your Ability. Collect Teeth and hides of Hell hound and Poison pion at the Secret Temple... Well 3 of each.... and dont forget Temperion! You will gain new quests from those piece you will bring to me... Go for it!"
  • Original Quest Goal Text: "(Dungeon) Collect Teeth and hides of Hell Hound and Poison pion at the secret temple"
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: "(Dungeon) Collect Teeth and hides of Hell Hound and Poison pion at the Secret Temple to open NEW quests"
  • Original Reward Text: -
  • Revamped Reward Text: Well done!!! Check the Quest Book for new quests.
  • Main Character's Name: Nanny [Trifri]

The fix for the (Finale) must be used because players never know they can unlock ST quests after doing this quest :p_idea:

Edited by TheNanny, 02 January 2014 - 01:44 PM.

#14 loosezipper

loosezipper

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

Zone: Numaren

Quest Title:  Analyzing Weapon

NPC name: Fehr

Original Quest Text: Good day!  Temperion I want to tell you something about the Altar of sacrifice.  There were monsters which have an ability to strike a powerful shot named Disgust Hunter.

Revamp Quest Text:  Good day!  Temperion I want to tell you something about the Altar of sacrifice.  There were monsters which have an ability to strike a powerful shot named Disgust Hunter.

Original Quest Goal Text:  I want you to take the rifle and the bullets of the Disgusted Hunter so I can examine it.

Revamped Quest Goal Text: Rifle (0/10)

Original Reward Text: Thank you Temperion for giving me the rifle and the bullets of the Disgust Hunter.  This will be helpful for my research.

Revamp Reward Text:

Main Character's Name:  LooseZipper

Quest Title:  Analyzing Weapon (2)

Original Quest Text: Greetings!  I already examined the Disgust Hunter’s rifle and the result was there’s nothing special about it.  The Disgusted Hunter himself was cursed and he has the ability to see you from afar.

Revamp Quest Text:  Greetings!  I already examined the Disgust Hunter’s rifle and the result was there’s nothing special about it.  The Disgusted Hunter himself was cursed and he has the ability to see you from afar.

Original Quest Goal Text:  I need you to kill all the hunters.

Revamped Quest Goal Text: Disgust Hunters  (0/12)

Original Reward Text: Thank you Temperion for killing all the dangerous hunters!

Revamped Reward Text:

Main Character's Name:  LooseZipper

Quest Title: Analyzing Weapon

Original Quest Text: There is one thing that I notice in the Secret Temple. Inside the temple there were three guards at the altar of sacrifice. They say that the guards were powerful and I would like you to find out where they came from. 

Revamp Quest Text: There is one thing that I notice in the Secret Temple. Inside the temple there were three guards at the altar of sacrifice. They say that the guards were powerful and I would like you to find out where they came from.

Original Quest Goal Text: Go to Secret Temple and look for Celene.

Revamped Quest Goal Text: Deliver the news

Original Reward Text: Thank you for the information you gave me. 

Revamp Reward Text:

Main Character's Name:  LooseZipper

Quest Title:  Analyzing Weapon (finale)

NPC name: Celene

Original Quest Text: Greetings Temperion! I need your help and I want you to get the heart of the three guards in the Altar of Sacrifice:  Zalandhara, Aster, and Khumbaka. All of them are powerful guards so I want you to defeat them and bring their hearts. Be careful, it’s not easy to beat them.

Revamp Quest text: Greetings Temperion! I need your help and I want you to get the heart of the three guards in the Altar of Sacrifice:  Zalandhara, Aster, and Khumbaka. All of them are powerful guards so I want you to defeat them and bring their hearts. Be careful, it’s not easy to beat them.

Original Quest Goal Text: Bringing back the Heart of the Guard

Revamped Quest Goal Text:  Zalandhara heart (0/1)

Aster heart (0/1)

Khumbaka heart (0/1)

Original Reward Text: Oh thank you Temperion for the effort.   This is the beginning of your power. I am amaze by your strength and might. You will gain the reward…

Revamped Reward Text:

Main Character's Name:  LooseZipper

Edited by loosezipper, 10 January 2014 - 06:51 AM.

#15 dydale1

dydale1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

Quest Title: Swamp Ecology (1)
NPC Name: Hakan
Original Quest Text: I'm here for research the Ecology of the swamp. But so many monsters are giving me a hard time. Can you help me with that? Well, can you collect some Aquatic Plants at the swamp. I've never seen this kind of plant before.
Revamped Quest Text: I'm here for researching the Ecology of the swamp. But so many monsters are giving me an hard time. Could you help me with that? Well, you could collect some Aquatic Plants at the swamp. I've never seen this kind of plant before.
Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Strange Aquatic Plants at the Silence Swamp, bring them to Haken at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Strange Aquatic Plants at the Silence Swamp, bring them to Haken at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
Original Reward Text: Thank you. It is a very good sample.
Revamped Reward Text: Thank you. It is a very good sample.
Main Character's Name: Wolsin

Quest Title: Swamp Ecology (Finale)
NPC Name: Hakan
Original Quest Text: Well, as I expected, I've never seen these Aquatic Plants before. By the way, some leaves are nibbled away. I want to know about the living things that eating these leaves. Hmm, there are 4 kinds of spider at the swamp. They are Bald Spider, Nipper Spider, Face Nipper Spider and Black Nipper Spider. When we check their Body Fluids, we can easily figure out what they eat and which one ate these leaves. Can you bring me some of their samples?
Revamped Quest Text: Well, as I expected, I've never seen these Aquatic Plants before. By the way, some leaves are nibbled away. I want to know about the living things that are eating these leaves. Hmm, there are 4 kinds of spiders at the swamp. They are Bald Spider, Nipper Spider, Face Nipper Spider and Black Nipper Spider. When we check their Body Fluids, we can easily figure out what they eat and which one ate these leaves. Could you bring me some samples?
Original Quest Goal Text: Body Fluid samples from 4 kinds of spider at the swamp, bring them to Haken at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Body Fluid samples from 4 kinds of spider at the swamp, bring them to Haken at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
Original Reward Text: Thank you. You did a very good job.
Revamped Reward Text: Thank you. You did a very good job.
Main Character's Name: Wolsin

#16 100001940049188

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

• Zone: Temperion Training Camp
  • Quest Title: Adjusting View
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Finally, you wake up. Congratulations on you become one of Temperion. You maybe not used to your new body. Please look around before you start."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Finally, you wake up. Congratulations to you on becoming one of Temperions. You may not be used to your new body. Please look around before you start."
  • Original Quest Goal Text:
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text:
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Combat Training
  • NPC Name: Torian
  • Original Quest Text:
    "First of all, you need to adjust your new body to proper combat. If your new body can't perform well, you would be a good feed to monsters.

So, try to fight with the Dummy Goblin over there, and you figure out your body has any malfunctioning part.

Now, kill the one of Dummy Goblin and Report it to Torian."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "First of all, you need to adjust your new body to combat properly. If your new body can't perform well, you would be a good feed to monsters.

So, try to fight with the Dummy Goblin over there, and you will figure out if your body has any malfunctioning part.

Now, go kill one of Dummy Goblins and Report to Torian."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Quest Mini Journal
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "You can register all your current quest on Mini Journal."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "You can register all your current quest on Mini Quest Journal.
    "Open the Quest Mini Journal (Shortcut Key 'U') and register the quest by click on the circle where the right side of each quest."
    "Open the Quest Book (Shortcut Key 'U')
    Expand the Quest list by clicking on the Quest group (click on Turtotial)
    Register the quest by clicking on the circle at the left side of each quest."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Tracking Quest Location
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "You can use the Quest Tracking system that guide you with an arrow."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "You can use the Quest Tracking system that guides you with an arrow.

To turn on this feature, click on the check box of the quest you choose on your Mini Quest Journal."
    "To turn on this feature, click on the check box at the Mini Quest Journal."
    "Click on the check box on the Mini Quest Journal"
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Completing Quest
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "When you talk to the NPC with the Question mark (?) on their head, you can complete the quest and get the reword for it."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "When you talk to the NPC with the Question mark (?) on their head, you can complete the quest and get the reward for it."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Combat Control
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "To start the combat, right click your mouse on the monster when you get close to the monster. (Shortcut Key 'F')

To attack the monster, you need to directly face the monster."
    "To start the combat, get close to the monster and Right click your mouse on it
    OR press 'Tab' button to target, then use Key 'F'.to start hitting.

You need to directly face your target to attack."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Selecting Quest Reward
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Select the reward item and click on 'Receive Reward' button."
    "Select the reward item and click on 'Receive Reward' button.

(Scroll your mouse to see full list or rewards)"
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Learning Skills
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "You can learn the Skill by following process:
    Open the Skill window and click on the (+) button on the Skill icon.

Learned skill, you can drag them down to the shortcut window to register.
    You can use the corresponding skills by clicking or pressing key of shortcuts"
    "You can learn the Skill by following this process:
    Open the Skill window (Shotcut Key 'K') and click on the (+) button of the Skill icon.

To use the skill, you must register it by dragging the Skill icon to any Quick Slot at the bottom of the screen.
    You can use the corresponding skills by either clicking the slots or pressing key of shortcuts there."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Inventory
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "To open your bag(s), click on the bag icon at the bottom of screen or press shortcut key 'B'."
    "To open your bag(s), click on the bag icon at the bottom right corner of the screen or press Shortcut Key 'B'."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Item Reinforcement
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Find Item Reinforcement Blacksmith NPC for item upgrade

You can teleport with the gate at the near of Torian NPC."
    "Find Reinforcement Blacksmith NPC and Talk to him for item upgrade.

You can teleport through the gate the near Torian NPC."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Drag the Normal Basic Xeon from your bag (shortcut 'B') to Item Reinforcement window."
    "Drag the Simple Basic Xeon from your bag (Shortcut Key 'B') to Reinforcement Item window.
    OR click on 'Auto Register' button."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "You can flip the card to check its success or not.

If the Item Reinforcement succeed, you'll see '+1' in front of item name. You can plus this number with further Reinforcement. (+2, +3, ...)

You can find Item Reinforcement Blacksmith NPC at the forge in every village. Try to collect more Xeons for reinforcing item."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "You can flip the card to check if its success or not.

If the Item Reinforcement succeed, you'll see '+1' in front of the item name. You can plus this number by further reinforcing. (+2, +3, ...)

You can find Reinforcement Blacksmith NPC at the forge in every village. Try to collect more Xeons for reinforcing item."
    "Flip one card of two cards, you'll see its success or not right after flipping it."
    "Click on one of the two cards to flip and see the reinforcing result."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Collecting booties
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Reinforcement success! Next,
    If the monster drops booty, you can collect it by click on it or press keyboard shortcut 'G' or 'H'."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Reinforcement success! Next,
    If the monster drops booty, you can collect it by pressing keyboard shortcut 'H'
    OR you can Right click on the booty or press 'G' then Double click on each item you want to loot."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Complete Training
  • NPC Name:
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Congratulations!
    Adjustment Training is completed.

Now it's time to use your power for our Ethergia.
    May the Bless of Goddess Xenovia with you."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Congratulations!
    Temperion Training is completed.

Now it's time to use your power for our Ethergia.
    May the Goddess Xenovia bless you."
    "You can teleport to Ethergia by click on Exit buton or go to the north exit.
    "You can teleport to Ethergia by clicking on the 'Exit Training' buton or go north to the exit gate.
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Main Character's Name: RudeNanny

Edited by 100001940049188, 09 January 2014 - 08:31 AM.

#17 EdenEcho

EdenEcho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Quest Title: Truth of Jebler
NPC Name: Makia Chriees

Original Quest Text: That is"¦. I was little expected, but"¦.. Thanks anyway.. ..I need a time..
Revamped Quest Text: That is... I did not expect that, but... Thank you for your help. I will need some time now.

Original Quest Goal Text: You need to talk to Makia Chriees.
Revamped Quest Goal Text: You need to talk to Makia Chriees.

Original Reward Text: -
Revamped Reward Text: -

Main Character's Name: EdenEcho
Server: Trifri

#18 100001940049188

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

• Zone: Turba
  • Quest Title: Temperion's Way (3)
  • NPC Name: Denny
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Welcome Temperion
    In Kinto's letter of introduction, he asked me to give you a few missions to do.
    Think you can handle it?
    Recently, I heard there are some monsters near the path that go to Bivouac. Those bastards are hunting people. I think it should be quite easy for you to this.
    Please gather 5 Ziebalts' horns by hunting Ziebalts and 10 Small Gropies' hairs by hunting Wild Small Gropie
    Bring them to Manager Denny in Bivouac. It definitely will be a great experience.
    Anyways, hurry up!"
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Welcome Temperion!
    In Kinto's letter of introduction, he asked me to give you a few missions to do.
    Think you can handle it?
    Recently, I heard there are some monsters near the path that leads to Bivouac. Those bastards are hunting people. I think it should be quite easy for you to handle this.
    Please gather 5 Ziebalts' horns by hunting Ziebalts and 10 Small Gropies' hairs by hunting Wild Small Gropies.
    Bring them to Manager Denny in Bivouac. It definitely will be a great experience.
    Anyways, hurry up!"
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Temperion's Way (5)
  • NPC Name: Marina
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
  • Original Reward Text:
    "Welcome Temperion, I heard about you from Denny.
    We can finally supply ourselves with water without any problems thanks with your help.

Thank you so much again, and this is our gratitude for your help. Please take this."
  • Revamped Reward Text:
    "Welcome Temperion, I heard about you from Denny.
    We can finally supply ourselves with water without any problem thanks to your help.

Thank you so much again, and this is our gratitude for your help. Please take this."

• Quest Title: Temperion's Way (6)
  • NPC Name: Dekain
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Hello Temperion, I really appreciate your work from before.
    Villagers are very happy that they can supply themselves with water easily.
    Also, I received a letter from Temperion Master Dekain, in Zakat Village.
    It said that he wants to ask you to come help him.
    Monster are bothering him near the Cargo Fields whenever he tries to sends stuffs to the Roke Watchtower and the Prison Mines.
    If you are interested, please kill 20 Desert Stone Golems and 20 Gropies near Cargo Field and go to Temperion Master Dekain."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Hello Temperion, I really appreciate your work from before.
    Villagers are very happy that they can supply themselves with water easily.
    Also, I received a letter from Temperion Master Dekain, in Zakat Village.
    It said that he wants to ask you to come to help him.
    Monster are bothering him near the Cargo Field whenever he tries to send stuffs to the Roke Watchtower and the Prison Mines.
    If you are interested, please kill 20 Desert Stone Golems and 20 Gropies near Cargo Field and go to Temperion Master Dekain."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Gift for Cheer
  • NPC Name: Gliel
  • Original Quest Text:
    "Hi Temperion
    Peddler Gliel is has something for you. Please go and talk to him."
  • Revamped Quest Text:
    "Hi Temperion
    Peddler Gliel has something for you. Please go and talk to him."
  • Original Reward Text:
  • Revamped Reward Text:

• Quest Title: Temperion's Way (7)
  • NPC Name: Maxim
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
  • Original Reward Text:
    "Did you come here to help me?
    Ah! You're the Temperion Dekain sent!
    Well, now I can take it easy."
  • Revamped Reward Text:
    "Do you come here to help me?
    Ah! You're the Temperion Dekain sent!
    Well, now I can take it easy."

• Quest Title: Temperion's Way (8)
  • NPC Name: Maxim
  • Original Quest Text:
  • Revamped Quest Text:
  • Original Reward Text:
    "Oh thank you!
    I can send this in before my deadline.
    Thank you so much again.\And this is the reward that I promised."
  • Revamped Reward Text:
    "Oh thank you!
    I can send this in before my deadline.
    Thank you so much again. And this is the reward that I promised."

• Main Character's Name: RudeNanny

Edited by 100001940049188, 09 January 2014 - 08:28 AM.

#19 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

Zone:  North Hammerine Wood

Quest Title: Disappeared Researchers (1)

NPC Name: Hive

Original Quest Text: Find Dispatched Researcher while you take the route to the Fire Ion Tree.

Revamped Quest Text: Find the dispatched researchers on the route to the Fire Ion tree.

Original Quest Goal Text: Two dispatched researcher that can with me yesterday are missing. They went out to get the research samples from the Fire Ion tree. I repeatedly told them to stay on the route. Can you go look for them? I think you might find them on the way to the Fire Ion tree.

Revamped Quest Goal Text: Two researchers that can with me yesterday are missing. They went out to get me research samples from the Fire Ion tree. I repeatedly told them to stay on the route. Can you go look for them? I think you might find them on the way to the Fire Ion tree.

Original Reward Text: Did|!Hive sent you here? Oh my!| We’re saved!

Revamped Reward Text:  Did Hive send you here? Oh my! We’re saved!

Main Character's Name: FireBee

Server Trifri

Quest Title: Disappeared Researchers (2)

NPC Name: Esilika

Original Quest Text: Find Heilog around the Eastern valley.

Revamped Quest Text:

Original Quest Goal Text: We were attacked by Fire Saurus on the way. I got apart with Heilog while fleeing. I went North, and he went east. After safely fleeing from the Fire Saurus, I cam back here. But he is not coming back. Please look for him, temperion. I think he is still in the east trying to come back here. I can go back by myself. Please find him and bring him back to Ion Harvesting Machine

Revamped Quest Goal Text: We were attacked by Fire Saurus on the way to the eastern valley. I got separated with Heilog while fleeing and went north, he went east. After safely fleeing from the Fire Saurus I came back here but Heilog did not come back. Please look for him, Temperion. I think he is still in the east trying to come back here. I can go back by myself. Please find him and bring him back to the Ion Harvesting Machine.

Original Reward Text:

Revamped Reward Text:  

Quest Title: Disappeared Researchers (Finale)

NPC Name: Heilog

Original Quest Text: Take research report to Hive

Revamped Quest Text:

Original Quest Goal Text:

Revamped Quest Goal Text:

Original Reward Text:  Oh|! That’s what happened. He was very talented. We should hurry to recover his body. This is a reward for your work.

Revamped Reward Text:  Oh! That’s what happened. He was very talented but we should hurry to recover his body. This is a reward for your work.

#20 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

• Zone: Numaren
  • Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (1)
  • NPC Name: Quinne Corney
  • Original Quest Text: Alban Village is the biggest one in the Numaren. Even though they were suppressed by Jacob, they're still keeping their position. Anyway, we're trying to keeping the record of them. But there are not much of record the Dark Era of Alban. So we hired the historian a while ago, but I haven't heard from him for months. Can you find out what's going on? You can ask more about it from Olin.
  • Revamped Quest Text: Alban  is the biggest village in Numaren. Even though Numaren people were suppressed by Jacob, they're still keeping their position. Anyway, we're trying to keeping the record of them. But there are not much of record the Dark Era of Alban. So we hired an historian a while ago, but I haven't heard from him for months. Could you find out what's going on? You can ask more about it to Olin.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Ask about Alban Village to Olin
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Ask about Alban to Olin
  • Original Reward Text: Ah, hmm, Execution ground.. It's been very old. He told you that months? No it is exaggeration, it's been a few weeks. Our Mayer has no sense of time. Hahaha.. \n\nOops, don¡¯t tell him.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Oh yes, Execution ground.. I remember that request. He told you months? No it is an exageration, it's been just few weeks. Our Mayer has no sense of time. Hahaha.. Oops, don't tell him.
  • Main Character's Name: Dydrik (Server: Trifri)

• Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (2)
  • NPC Name: Olin
  • Original Quest Text: Well, about a few weeks ago, I ask to Remus at the Excavation Camp about the Mayor's order. And Remus told me that he will come after his work done at the Excavation Camp. But, strangely, he's not showing. Hmm, can you check what's going on?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Well, about a few weeks ago, I asked Remus at the Excavation Camp about the Mayor's order. And Remus told me that he would have come after his work done at the Excavation Camp. But, strangely, he's not showing. Hmm, could you check what's going on?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Ask about the request on Alban to Remus at the Excavation Camp.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Ask about the request on Alban to Remus at the Excavation Camp.
  • Original Reward Text: Ah~ Temperion from Alban? So, what can I do for you?
  • Revamped Reward Text: Oh, a Temperion from Alban? So, what can I do for you?

• Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (3)
  • NPC Name: Remus
  • Original Quest Text: Ah, That, Actually Olin requested me so earnestly and I took it by the way... I couldn't do that because of I have so much thing left here. So I'm in a sticky situation now. Somehow, I need to introduce some one else. I have two of apprentices in Numaren... Hmm, Kwasir should be extremely busy with the Ruined village... Merlin should be ok with that. He is actually researching the collapsed Memorial Tower. He can help you as well. Ah, this is the preliminary data of it. Take it to Merlin.
  • Revamped Quest Text: Ah, That. Actually Olin requested me so earnestly and I took it by the way... I couldn't do that because I have so much things left here. So I'm in a sticky situation now. Somehow, I need to introduce someone else. I have two apprentices in Numaren... Hmm, Kwasir should be extremely busy with the Ruined village... Merlin should be ok with that. He is actually researching the collapsed Memorial Tower. He can help you as well. Ah, this is the preliminary data of it. Take it to Merlin.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Send the perliminary data to Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Send the perliminary data to Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Original Reward Text: Uh? Ah~ Remus sent you. Ok, Let me see..
  • Revamped Reward Text: Remus sent you? Ok, Let me see..

• Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (4)
  • Original Quest Text: Ah.. I also have so much things to do.. But it is his favor.. Ok, I should take it anyway. I need some time for review this data. In the mean while, can you bring some evidences from the Execution Ground?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Ah.. I also have so much things to do.. But it is his favor.. Ok, I should take it anyway. I need some time for review this data. In the meanwhile, could you bring me some evidences from the Execution Ground?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Find the evidence from the guillotine near the Execution Ground.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Find the evidences from the guillotine near the Execution Ground.
  • Original Reward Text: This is a Bloodstained Box. Is there any evidence in the box? Let's open it.
  • Revamped Reward Text: This is a Bloodstained Box. Is there any evidence in the box? Let's open it.

• Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (5)
  • NPC Name: Bloodstained Box
  • Original Quest Text: In the box, there is a notebook. It looks like a journal of the executioner. Execution Date and Executed person's name, and etc. West pond? And central island? Hmm, let's check it out.
  • Revamped Quest Text: Look, in the box, there is a notebook. It looks like a journal of the executioner. Execution Date and Executed person's name, and etc. West pond? And central island? Hmm, could you check them for me?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Find Bloodstained Iron Box, and take the thing inside of the box to Merlin.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Find Bloodstained Iron Box, and take the thing inside the box to Merlin.
  • Original Reward Text: Ah, you found them. Well, this notebook can be a good resource of the report, and.. What the!!! What is this axe?
  • Revamped Reward Text: Ah, you found them. Well, this notebook can be a good resource for the report, and.. What the!!! What is this axe?

• Quest Title: History of the Dark Era (Finale)
  • Original Quest Text: Well, this is the Axe for the execution. Hmm.. I think it is nothing special, but I'll check it later. Well, well, this is an Interim Report. Take it to Olin at the Alban.
  • Revamped Quest Text: Well, this is the Axe for the executions. Hmm.. I think it is nothing special, but I'll check it later. Well, well, this is an Interim Report. I'm sure it will be useful. Please take it to Olin at Alban.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Go back to Alban and see Olin.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Go back to Alban and see Olin.
  • Original Reward Text: Well, Thanks for your help.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Well, thanks for your help.

#21 dydale2001

dydale2001

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

• Quest Title: Executed People (1)
  • Original Quest Text: There are a lot of abandoned executed bodies around the swamp. I want someone to take care these corpses. Can you do that for me? Just bring them here, and in the mean while, I'll think what to do next.
  • Revamped Quest Text: There are a lot of abandoned executed bodies around the swamp. I want someone to take care of those corpses. Could you do it for me? Just bring them here, and in the mean while, I'll think what to do next.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Collect Remains of Executed People from the Execution Ground and around Swamp, bring them to Merlin.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect Remains of Executed People from the Execution Ground and around Swamp, bring them to Merlin.
  • Original Reward Text: Whoa, so many of them! We need to bury them somewhere¡¦ I have an idea.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Whoa, so many of them! We need to bury them somewhere. I have an idea.
  • Main Character's Name: evechd (Trifri)

• Quest Title: Executed People (2)
  • Original Quest Text: There is a cemetery near the Shrine at the Alban village. You can take them to the priest, and the priest will take care after.
  • Revamped Quest Text: There is a cemetery near the Shrine at the Alban village. Could you take them to the priest? Then the priest will take care of them.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Take the Remains of Executed People to Agnes at the Alban village.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Take the Remains of Executed People to Agnes at the Alban village.
  • Original Reward Text: What can I do for you? Oh, my¡¦
  • Revamped Reward Text: What can I do for you? Oh, my god, so many remains of dead people.
  • Main Character's Name: evechd (Trifri)

• Quest Title: Executed People (Finale)
  • NPC Name: Agnes
  • Original Quest Text: I was thinking of them¡¦ You did a good job for us. I have to arrange the day for burying them. By the way, say thanks to the historian.
  • Revamped Quest Text: I was thinking of them. You did a really good job for us. I have to arrange the day for burying them. By the way, say thanks to the historian.
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Get reward from Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Get reward from Merlin at the collapsed Memorial Tower.
  • Original Reward Text: Good, Thanks for what you did for me.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Good, thanks for what you did for us.

• Quest Title: Boar's Fang
  • NPC Name: Ruster
  • Original Quest Text: Hello, I have a request for you. One of my client is looking for the Spine Boar's Fang. Can you get some for me?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Hello, I have a request for you. One of my customers is looking for the Spine Boar's Fang. I have no time, but could you get some for me?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Get some Fangs of Wild Spine Boar, and bring them to Ruster at the Refugee Quarter.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Get some Fangs of Wild Spine Boar, and bring them to Ruster at the Refugee Quarter.
  • Original Reward Text: Thank you so much.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thank you very much. My customer will be very happy.

• Quest Title: The way to Alban
  • NPC Name: Pronia
  • Original Quest Text: There are two ways to Alban. One is going through the Northern swamp, and the other one is going through the Southern stone pit which you are able to see the Jacob Shrine. Northern path is much shorter then the other, but there are so many dangerous monsters at the swamp. And there are many Nagas around the swamp. Anyway, Nagas are making so much troubles. Can you kill some of them?
  • Revamped Quest Text: There are two ways to Alban. One is going through the Northern swamp, and the other one is going through the Southern stone pit where you can see the Jacob Shrine. Northern path is much shorter then the other one, but there are so many dangerous monsters in the swamp. And there are many Nagas around the swamp. Damn Nagas, they are creating so many troubles. Could you kill some of them?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Kill Rotten Scale Naga and Lamia and go back to Pronia
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Kill Rotten Scale Naga and Lamia and go back to Pronia
  • Original Reward Text: Thanks, the Northern path should be safer then before.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thanks, the Northern path should be safer then before, at least for a while.

• Quest Title: Naga's Spear
  • NPC Name: Jeob
  • Original Quest Text: Do you know about Nagas around the Northern path around the swamp? Well, I was looking for the spears from them, can you get them for develop our weapon?
  • Revamped Quest Text: Have you ever heard about Nagas around the Northern path around the swamp? Well, I was looking for some spears from them, they could be useful to develop our weapon. Could you get some for me?
  • Original Quest Goal Text: Collect the weapon of Rotten Scale Naga and Lamia, and go back to Jeob at the Refugee Quarter.
  • Revamped Quest Goal Text: Collect  weapons of Rotten Scale Naga and Lamia, and go back to Jeob at the Refugee Quarter.
  • Original Reward Text: Thanks a lot.
  • Revamped Reward Text: Thanks a lot.

#22 EdenEcho

EdenEcho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Zone: -
Quest Title: Victory in Theme Battlefield
NPC Name: Battlefield Grocer

Original Quest Text: Now, join the battlefield. If you win, I'll shall reward you.
Revamped Quest Text: Now, join the battlefield. If you win, I'll shall reward you.

Win in Theme Battlefield.
(Repeatable Daily.)
0/1

Win in Theme Battlefield.
(Repeatable Daily.)
Theme Battlefield Win
0/1

---

Quest Title: Victory in Ion Mine

Original Quest Text: Now, join the battlefield. If you win, I'll shall reward you.
Revamped Quest Text: Now, join the battlefield. If you win, I'll shall reward you.

Win in Ion Mine.
(Repeatable Daily.)
0/1

Win in Ion Mine.
(Repeatable Daily.)
Ion Mine Win
0/1

---

Quest Title: Victory in Field of Contention

Win in Field of Contention.
(Repeatable Daily.)
0/1

Win in Field of Contention.
(Repeatable Daily.)
Field of Contention Win
0/1

#23 xwolfgirlx2

xwolfgirlx2

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Zone: Crescent
Quest Title:Missing Child (6)
NPC Name: Heyra
Original Quest Text: When you head Northeast, you'll arrive at the Forgotten Port and see a merchant named LeMon. I want you to deliver this box to him. Mael is supposed to work for me, but then he's been busy looking for that lost girl. It's only fair that you help me out in return, you know? Now, please hurry and deliver this box to LeMon at the east lighthouse.
Revamped Quest Text: When you head Northeast, you'll arrive at the Forgotten Port and see a merchant named LeMon. I want you to deliver this box to him. Mael is supposed to work for me, but then he's been busy looking for that lost girl. It's only fair that you help me out in return, you know? Now, please hurry and deliver this box to LeMon at the East Lighthouse.
Original Quest Goal Text: Deliver the craftsman's box to the agent in the Forgotten Port. [Delivery: Craftsman¡─s box 1/1]
Revamped Quest Goal Text: Deliver the craftsman's box to the agent in the Forgotten Port. [Delivery: Craftsman's box 1/1]
Original Reward Text: Did Heyra send you? Hmm... Wow, she must be happy merely having older model Temperions disposed by Ioxenic to craft handmade pieces, huh? I mean, look at you: a new model Temperion working as her deliveryman. Gosh, she's something, you know? Oh well, it's none of my business, so long as she supplies my goods.
Revamped Reward Text: Doesn't need changing.
Main Character's Name: TootyFruity

Zone: Crescent
Quest Title: Insufficient Supply (3)
NPC Name: Wooter
Original Quest Text: This doesn¡─t sound good. Toren wants me to pay him for the supply with something else other than money: Gropie Horns. Well then, I should give him what he want. Temperion, I¡─ll pay you for your service, so can you please gather Gropie Horns for me? If you go to the Memorial Tower northwest from here, or head south from the tower, you¡─ll see many Gropies. Please bring me 10 Gropie Horns.
Revamped Quest Text: This doesn't sound good. Toren wants me to pay him for the supply with something else other than money: Gropie Horns. Well then, I should give him what he want. Temperion, I'll pay you for your service, so can you please gather Gropie Horns for me? If you go to the Memorial Tower northwest from here, or head south from the tower, you'll see many Gropies. Please bring me 10 Gropie Horns.
Original Quest Goal Text: Doesn't need changing
Revamped Quest Goal Text: Doesn't need Changing
Original Reward Text: It seems Toren hasn¡-t been making any business lately since Fridha Mine shut down. I don¡-t understand why he needs these Gropie Horns. I mean, he should need money more than these useless horns, don¡-t you think? I hope he¡-s not wasting his money on something he can¡-t even sell back...
Revamped Reward Text: It seems Toren hasn't been making any business lately since Fridha Mine shut down. I don't understand why he needs these Gropie Horns. I mean, he should need money more than these useless horns, don't you think? I hope he's not wasting his money on something he can't even sell back...
Main Character's Name: TootyFruity

#24 rlx09

rlx09

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

ZONE :ALBAN NUMAREN 

QUEST:THE REFUGEES 5 

NPC :TORIS 

ORIGINAL QUEST TEXT :SAFELY LaoN TO TORIS IN THE REFUGEE QUARTER

content 

REVAMPED QUEST canTEXT :please escort has laon the neighborhood of refugees and receive a rare gem grade

ORIGINAL TEXT   : can you please take me to the refugee ? im pretty sure l 

wouldn be able to make it if l go alone so .. 
i may be too old to walk  fast ,but do my best to follow  you . please help me
NEW TEXT ORIGINAL : please save the refugee carried for reward
server trifi : name character :XTaKeshyX

Edited by rlx09, 09 January 2014 - 04:19 PM.

#25 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

Quest Title: Flag of Guards

NPC Name: Paren

Original Quest Goal: Get Hellhound Skins near Nova Lux, and find Paren.

Revamped Quest Goal : Defeat Hellhounds near Nova Lux and take their skins, then find Paren.

Original Quest Text: The banner, symbol of the Royal Guards, is too old.

We have to get a head start on the monsters with this banner and red armor,

but this old banned won't be any help.

Excuse me but can you bring me 5 Hellhound Skins, Temperion?

Revamped Quest Text: Our banner the symbol of the Royal Guards, it is to old and worn.

We need to make a new banner, then with this banner and our red armour

we can get a headstart on the monsters.

Excuse me Temperion, can you bring me 5 Hellhound Skins?

Quest Title: Agony of an Innkeeper

NPC Name: Alma

(1)

Original Quest Goal: Meet with Innkeeper Kregon.

Revamped Quest Goal: Meet with Innkeeper Kregon.

Original Quest Text: I don't know why, but Inn Owner Kregon hasn't left the Inn.

I sometimes try to listen for him, but there is no indications of him inside.

I don't know whether he is not moving, or has died.

Could you go and find out? You know, about why he won't come outside.

Revamped Quest Text: I don't know what has happened, I have not seen the Inn

Keeper Kregon leave the Inn.

I try to listen closely from outside but there is no sound of him.

I don't know if he has died or if something has happened to him.

Please can you go inside? You can find out why he has not been seen

outside.

(2)

Original Quest Goal: Defeat the Emperor Gramm.

Revamped Quest Goal: Defeat Emperor Gramm.

Original Quest Text: After I bought this old inn, nothing was going right.

My family died with no reason, and only i'm left.

The inn is full of bloody stink, and even Temperions won't stay here.

I am seriously thinking about leaving here.

What? What did you say? Change this place to a new atmosphere?

Would that bring more guests?

Well, OK. There is nothing to lose anyway. I will repair this Inn.

But first things first. Would you kill Emperor Gramm who is instigating other

monsters to commit atrocity.

Revamped Quest Text: After I bought this old Inn, nothing was going right.

My family all died Mysteriously and i'm left alone here.

The Inn stinks of blood, even the temperions won't stay here.

I am seriously thinking about leaving here.

What? What did you say? Change the atmosphere?

Would that bring more guests?

Well, OK, There is nothing to lose. I will repair and clean up this Inn.

But first things first. Would you kill Emperor Gramm who is sending

monsters to commit wicked and ruthless acts on temperions.

(Finale)

Original Quest Goal: Find Grocer Alma.

Revamped Quest Text: Find Grocer Alma.

Original Quest Text: I gotta buy some stuff and start fixing things.

I made people worry about me in this inn. Thank you, Temperion.

Tell Alma that I will visit her.

Revamped Quest Text: I have to buy some tools and start repairing the Inn.

I made people worry about me and this Inn.

Tell Alma I will visit her.

Main Character's Name: katy

~

Edited by xSweetDreamsx, 10 January 2014 - 02:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users