• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ziack

Ziack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

So i was on MMOSITE checking out some games and i found my way tot he Dragon Saga Official Launch notice...

It said that some of the new features were..:

F6 Mission Maps
Lvl 70 cap

so on an so forth.

I thought the lvl cap was 65 at the moment?, for starters and where are these F6 Mission Maps?

Also, ive heard people asking about 4th classes and when they are coming out. I thought the big thing about Gravity taking over was that they were launching the most up to date client? did they just not come through on their promises? i don't get it

#2 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

So i was on MMOSITE checking out some games and i found my way tot he Dragon Saga Official Launch notice...

F6 Mission Maps
Lvl 70 cap

so on an so forth.

I thought the lvl cap was 65 at the moment?, for starters and where are these F6 Mission Maps?

Also, ive heard people asking about 4th classes and when they are coming out. I thought the big thing about Gravity taking over was that they were launching the most up to date client? did they just not come through on their promises? i don't get it

That takes time they won't just throw 30 updates into people's faces and expect people to adapt to it

#3 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

F6 Mission Maps
Lvl 70 cap

so on an so forth.

Yeah, they said we were going to get these stuff, but we didn't. It seems like Gravity misunderstood what Barunson said, and we didn't get them.

And F6, you can search it on youtube, but it's most likely a defense mode.
There's a stone or something in them middle of the map, and monsters come from both sides to attack it. You need to defend the stone.

#4 Ziack

Ziack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

That takes time they won't just throw 30 updates into people's faces and expect people to adapt to it

I really think you are misunderstanding what i am saying. It says that those are the features that are CURRENTLY implemented

@Hawly What is this Defense Mode and how to i access it?

#5 petesake

petesake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNeebraskie

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

Starting at Bearded Whale Coast (I think) the Missions have F6. If you beat F5 you'll get a scroll to access F6 (Defense Mode). In F6 you protect a crystal from being destroyed while waves of enemies come at it through 10 rounds.

Word on 4th classes is that they'll be out before the end of the year. It's more likely MMOsite kinda just made some stuff up or didn't do timely research.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users