Opening cash shop with keyboard shortcut always displays 0 kp - Confirmed bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Opening cash shop with keyboard shortcut always displays 0 kp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Celgaming

Celgaming

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I feel like I've been scammed by Gravity here.

To make this short: I bought the 30 day special VIP that is supposed to come with 1500 Kafra.

I got the VIP status, the portal shows the account has the KP but when I log in I have 0 in-game.

This has been so for almost 24 hours.

I've relogged, restarted etc. you name it. It still just shows 0.

I even put 5 dollars more for 500 WP which I haven't yet converted because if this doesn't get fixed I'm issuing a full refund for the 20$.

I've also submitted a ticket like said in the title, I've sat in a chat room a whole day and haven't received any GM support.

All I wanted out of this was a month of exp and some Kafra to spend on the event items but I have nothing and have wasted a whole day not utilizing my VIP so there's that too.

To be honest if this isn't sorted out I'm quitting the game.

If you guys need screenshots I can submit but I've already done so via the portal but a lot of people have told me to just "post on the forums" which leads me to believe the support form is completely worthless if I have to do THIS too in order to get what I paid for.

Peace.

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 December 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#2 EH168

EH168

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

How did you check your KP? Did you enter the cash shop from the top right Cash Shop icon?

My KP doesn't show if I use the shortcut key to open the shop... :wah:

#3 Celgaming

Celgaming

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

How did you check your KP? Did you enter the cash shop from the top right Cash Shop icon?

My KP doesn't show if I use the shortcut key to open the shop... :wah:

What? Are you serious?

I checked the site (Warpportal) and used the default shortcut.

How else? The icon you speak of is hardly noticeable and why should using a shortcut have any difference? You're telling me there's a bug that hides my KP if I hit the wrong "button combination"?

What the actual f%#*?

I actually paid for a game that has a bug as big as this? Honestly if there's no support at all that's a deal breaker too. Nowhere on their Knowledge Base was this even mentioned.

I've wasted so much time now I think there's no return for me. I stopped playing completely as soon as I saw I didn't get what I paid for and you can imagine how annoying this whole ordeal can be.

If I just get a refund I'll go my merry way. Since I haven't spent any "ghost points" I think it should be fine.

Thanks for the help.

#4 Celgaming

Celgaming

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Still no word from a GM or support.

I didn't want to bring this topic to a forum at all, mainly because of morons like:

[mod]Ralis edit; Report the post and don't reply to it rather than continue the crapslinging. Thanks.[/mod]

Edited by Ralis, 19 December 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#5 Celgaming

Celgaming

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Never mind I suppose. I'll just wait for a response to the ticket. Delete this or lock it.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

You don't need to sit in a chat after submitting a ticket, particularly for a billing issue that doesn't require the GMs to talk to you - the GMs have transaction records, and can see how much KP you have and how much you should have, and reconcile differences between them; if they needed more information from you, they would ask via the ticket system.

And - woah, it's true. The KP doesn't show up if you bind a shortcut to the cash shop window and access it that way. I didn't even know you could bind a shortcut to the cash shop (I think many players are unaware of this, especially since it starts with no shortcut assigned). Weird.

The best way to check how much KP you actually have is to log into warpportal website, and see how much it says that game account has (if that's wrong, you definitely need the help of the GMs, if that's right, it's just one of the stupid client bugs).

Assuming the site says you have KP, clicking the button should work. I've occasionally (maybe 5-10 times in the past 2-3 years?) seen it show 0kp there as well, but in this case, you just make the buy attempt anyway, and about half the time it'll go through, and the other half, it'll say you don't have enough KP - but just open the cash shop window again, and it'll work). In any event, the cash shop NPCs in eden group floor 2 actually work.

Finally, I've renamed this thread and moved it to confirmed bugs, as I have verified that there is indeed a bug with opening the cash shop via keyboard shortcut.

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 December 2013 - 07:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users