• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Antharas

Antharas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

I use the guardian rune, so when you change job you have lvl 1 on the job you select (i dont know that u.u), i donate for another guardian rune to get back my previus job with the lvl that is have and when i use the guardian rune again my previus job is in lvl 1 T.T the part i dont understand is that say : Level and experiencia will be kept.

So my questions now are: i nee to do all my job lvl again? the use of that item is because you want to change you job because you dont like it?

If someone can help me im apreciate a lot.

#2 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

actually there is this bug with the Guardian Rune... it says on the description right that you can keep your profession level but for me it didn't work as well... I had a Lv 50 Artisan which I wanted to change to chef, when I consumed the Guardian Rune, I was changed to a Lv 1 Chef... I used the Guardian Rune from the starter package they gave out to newbies... I didn't know even the donation ones don't work either... try to submit a ticket and I hope you took screenshots of your character prior to using the rune and after... you'd need that for your ticket...

to make the ticket here's a link of how to, in case you haven't been into any trouble before and haven't had to deal with submitting a ticket...http://forums.warppo...-to-wp-support/

Edited by Lherana, 23 December 2013 - 02:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users