Ask about eden quest equipment - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ask about eden quest equipment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 luong1

luong1

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

this is the first time i play ragnarok, so i don't know eden quest level or equipment until i was level 8x bard. :p_sick:

When my friend said me about the eden quest, i want to get some equipment. But when i talk with first npcBoya.png  for seri quest get item. He gave me quest "Conquest the underwater city".

I think my level is too high for doing this quest, So i try to up level to 99 and reborn. But when i  was lv 15 high archer, he don't give me any quest and said me do this conquest quest first. :p_sick:

i'm lv 15 now and i can't do this quest alone. I want ask : If i done this quest, and next could i do the eden equipment quest ? :questionmark:

#2 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

I think the eden equipment quests are level based so you should be able to get the eden 1 gear then on to II, then III... 

good luck.

#3 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

what is this "Conquest the underwater city"??

what does it say?

#4 NoxiousOrchid

NoxiousOrchid

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 755 posts
  • LocationLA, CA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

You are stuck with the byalan quest until it is completed. If you are on right now I can come help you complete it so you can start your other equipment quests. You can grab the ones more fitting for your level afterwards if you are still in range. Just send me a PM when you are on.

#5 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

He gave me quest "Conquest the underwater city".

I think my level is too high for doing this quest, So i try to up level to 99 and reborn. But when i  was lv 15 high archer, he don't give me any quest and said me do this conquest quest first. :p_sick:

i'm lv 15 now and i can't do this quest alone. I want ask : If i done this quest, and next could i do the eden equipment quest ? :questionmark:

You got that quest because you were level 60 or above when you talked to Boya.

You should have spoken to Instuctor Ur at that time so you got the appropriate quest for your level.

Like what someone above said, you are stuck in that quest until u finish it. But if I were you, I would just level up to 60, then talk to Instructor Ur to do the Level 60 Quest. 

#6 luong1

luong1

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

thx u so much. i will try complete this quest.

My character 's name is Ryou.Clown

Please pm me if i have free time to help me do this quest.

Thx u so much.

P/s to Kaishun: conquest the underwater city : this quest said me kill some monster lv 6x in 5 floor in byalan..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users