28 replies to this topic

#26 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Maybe me and my brother's account got tested too. all our characters are gone on early sunday and no one still reply on our ticket. How long are we gonna have to wait? To be honest.. i love the game and i have tons of patience to bugs,exploits etcc.. but losing your'e characters in your account is not acceptable! Now what would you do if most of your items in auction and other characters are spended in real money would be gone by only a stupid code error and we will have to wait for days until they reply or until holiday is over? I know most of you are out on holidays and its your right to do that because i also work and attend to college at the same time. I only spend  more than 100$ on the entire game and willing to spend more because of the new contents that are implemented.We feel like being robbed. We also migrated from ro2 sea and decided to play here because its has a much more stable economy and server. Technically, iv'e been here since day 1. Come on! Feeling the urge to lose hope in this company.

Edited by Reyaje, 24 December 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#27 LozSt

LozSt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

At least with Sakray you knew what you were getting into. No one here agreed to be the test server for the RO2 series. If you need a test server then create a test server, but don't have the audacity to ask paying customers to work out these glitches for you. It shows that there is zero respect for this community or their patronage for doing so.

The absolute silence from the CM/GM's makes it all the worse. I feel like they've started a riot and then sealed the doors and walked away.

^^this.

we shouldn't be playing this game anymore, since the developers seems interested in just updating the kafra shop, instead of doing their work and

fix the glitches and errors this crap has. 

So how they managed to break the game this time ?

broken stats for some classes (god, just look what they did with the sorcs) nerfed skills, patch binding issues ( i haven't been able to play since 18/12, the release of AOV) F -_-CK Warpportal, there, i had to say it, they dont have the decency to show up in the forums and give some proper answers.

Edited by LozSt, 24 December 2013 - 08:13 AM.

#28 1987130502183006863

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

you can't take seriously a game that you're a player at the same time you're a bug tester. that's the reason 80% of the people left the game and increasing.

come on, this could be expected on a private server, but on the official? this is the first time this happens to me.

many people had hope on this game, pardon the developers first bug, but it's about to be a year and there are still bugs, some old, some new.

YOU CAN'T ADVANCE LEAVING THINGS UNFINISHED BEHIND

YOU CAN'T RELEASE NEW UPDATES IF YOU STILL DIDN'T FIXED THE OLD BUGS

I love this game, and i still have faith on it, even my old friends bullys me because im playing a game that have many bugs.

I believe this should be a bug fixing priority list:

• Login bugs and problems
  • Skills and Stats
  • Quests
  • Events
  • graphics bugs
  • etc

•  

#29 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

inb4 kro2

The symptoms: game showing signs of sickness and severe bleeding, players showing signs of irritation and frustration.

Edited by jdmtouch, 24 December 2013 - 11:04 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users