Easy money for new players on valk :) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Easy money for new players on valk :)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kayla1702

Kayla1702

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valyrie

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:42 AM

This is only small and quick just thought i would try and help the new ones out, the easiest way to make zeny in valk that i have realised so far, is hunting stems, you kill madagraa(i dont know how to spell it :)). I think their around level 12 so their not hard, and then sell the stems for around 2.5k each and you make money fast i made 2.5mil in about 7 hours? so it isnt that bad and you get exp aswell :)
I hope it helps someone out then ill be happy ;)

#2 Buckyx

Buckyx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

faster is hunting Bee Stings(1.4k - 1.5k ea) west from Pront :) btw more than 16higher level than mob cause 50%DROP! i can make 400-500/k hour, not much but enough :)

Edited by Buckyx, 01 November 2010 - 08:18 AM.

#3 Kayla1702

Kayla1702

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Valyrie

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

faster is hunting Bee Stings(1.4k - 1.5k ea) west from Pront ;) btw more than 16higher level than mob cause 50%DROP! i can make 400-500/k hour, not much but enough :)

Thats not bad i was getting around 300-350 stems ahour and at 2.5k it was coming out at alot:)
But i see what you mean bee stings are also good any small drops like that is easyier for new players because of thedrop rate :)

#4 Devinn

Devinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

Strawberries from Spores/Boas are good too, 5-10k each depending on the buyer.

#5 tcj123

tcj123

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

all those items sell to player???

#6 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

@tcj123, yes they are talking about selling to players.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

all those items sell to player???

Making good money _always_ means selling things to players. RO doesn't have enough zeny sinks that they could give you good money from NPCing loots - it'd result in runaway inflation.

#8 Heropeng

Heropeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:08 PM

Stems are a good way to make money but when I tried to sell my stems for 1250, no one would buy it. :D So I just sold it to someone who was buying it for 1000. Haha. Well there are a lot of junk that you probably think aren't worth crap but you never know, someone may need them. I just found out that someone was buying Snail shells and I've been vendoring them to NPCs. My cactus needles aren't selling also even though they are really cheap. :unsure: I did manage to make 2mil buy vendoring gear, blank cards, and misc such as green live. Ima newbie here so just a little tip. My merchant isnt high level. Just leveled his job level until he can vend. :(

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

Snail shells are used to make water converters.
Cactus Needles are used to make EDPs and slim red potions (lol).

#10 DarkCoffee

DarkCoffee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Making good money _always_ means selling things to players. RO doesn't have enough zeny sinks that they could give you good money from NPCing loots - it'd result in runaway inflation.

*nods in agreement* I used to make decent OC-money hunting Large Jellopies (mind you that was pre-Renewal), but even that didn't amount to much compared to hunting for Stems and Poison spores and selling those to players.

#11 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

poison spores i think are much better with karvo, blue herb and poison spores if u need need the money plus there easy to mob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users