JohnNooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Location....
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

So a little while ago I thought it would be fun to do the quests for Moscovia, got to the one for Kocshei the Immortal and have those Iron Boots from it but didn't finish because some items weren't for sale on classic.  They're character bound and now I can't get rid of them for the free stat reset...the one time I have to fix my character and I'm probably going to miss it because of this, is there any way at all to get this fixed?  I want to send a ticket but it's the holidays and I don't know if the GMs will be in...

Dubqjqe.png

Can't storage them at all, am I screwed out of this event or can this be fixed somehow?  If I send in a ticket will I be able to get it or will it just be too late since whenever I get a response will be in like probably a month. :I

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

That's odd... Normally most quest items can either be storaged or are 0 weight. Please send in a ticket regardless so they can look at changing this.

I would just go do the quest real quick... Get rid of those boots!

#3 JohnNooodles

JohnNooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Location....

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

That's odd... Normally most quest items can either be storaged or are 0 weight. Please send in a ticket regardless so they can look at changing this.

I would just go do the quest real quick... Get rid of those boots!

Well, the problem with finishing it is that Classic crashes whenever I open the quest in the log for it, "The Golden Key".  I don't remember what part I was on since I started it right after Moscovia was added.  I guess I could just try and backtrack and see what has or hasn't been done...but I might have to end up fighting Gopinch alone or hope to find a party somewhere.

If I sent in a ticket would anyone be there to fix it or will the event be going on long enough to get it fixed and not miss the reset?

#4 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

I doubt anyone would be able to respond in time but I would suggest trying to talk to Oda or Campitor about it. They might be able to get you the reset for free since it's the game keeping you from doing it.

#5 JohnNooodles

JohnNooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Location....

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

I doubt anyone would be able to respond in time but I would suggest trying to talk to Oda or Campitor about it. They might be able to get you the reset for free since it's the game keeping you from doing it.

Alright, I'll try that and completing the quest in time.  Thanks a bunch!! :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users