Mini-bosses' HP /// New quests/kharas' poorly zeny rewarded - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Mini-bosses' HP /// New quests/kharas' poorly zeny rewarded

4 replies to this topic

#1 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

What happened with all mini-bosses' HP? I created a couple of new characters and I was really dissappointed when I had to kill the Mastering and it had only 200+ HP, being that before it had like 300+, I don't remember very well but I know it was something like that. I haven't checked all mini-bosses but right now I remember Poisona having 15k+ HP before patch and now he is 4k+ wth.

///

The other thing that I wanted to complain about is the pitiful amount of zeny we get from new kharas and quests. How are we supposed to get mats and anything we need if the game isn't helping us? It's like it's saying "hey, I don't care if you haven't a way to make zeny on your own, I'll just give you this and keep smiling"

#2 Lunaticus

Lunaticus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

Yeah the mini bosses have become really boring, now they're the same as all the mobs surrounding them. 

#3 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

zeny... LOL  you buy mats w/ mp.

If you're talking about ah... well... that changes all the time, and you can't expect a game to change along w/ the ah market.

#4 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oh, so that one Seal mini boss(can't remember the name) you kill in Verda Delta originally had more hp.  I thought it was weird that they would have a quest kill for one normal monster.  One of my complaints in this game is boring variety in monsters and now this only makes that worse.

#5 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

zeny... LOL  you buy mats w/ mp.

If you're talking about ah... well... that changes all the time, and you can't expect a game to change along w/ the ah market.

Yeah, MP that are hard to get because of the low amount mobs give, plus being a sorc... Even harder now.

No, but at least chapter 3 kharas give a lot more zeny than the new ones, they're not even worth doing.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users