1 reply to this topic

#1 DrakeArcher

DrakeArcher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

What We're About

DivineEdge was founded on November 1, 2010, to be a place where players can come together and grow stronger in a friendly environment. DivineEdge's primary goal is to have veteran players that are friendly and helpful that can bring new players into the guild to grow its membership at both ends of the experience spectrum. As our guild gains members, we all will grow stronger both in the game, and as friends!

Requirements for entry

1) No level requirement, only be a friendly, respectful player that likes to play a game to have FUN...as games are supposed to be played. :)

2) No begging for items or money within the guild. Drama's never cool. ;)

3) There will soon be a forum page built for the guild to be able to keep connected with your future guildmates. When it's up, please register for the forums. It will be free, I'm not asking for any money or anything. :)

Thank you for checking out the guild, and if you're interested in joining the guild, my in-game character is named LucWaters. I play almost every night. Either find me online or post your character name here and I'll do my best to find you. See you on the battlefield!

May your blades stay sharp!
LucWaters

Edited by DrakeArcher, 10 November 2010 - 11:01 PM.

#2 DrakeArcher

DrakeArcher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Well...I got two other people so far...not giving up! If you're looking for a fun guild where we all like to help each other out, this is your guild!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users