#1 apocalypsus168

apocalypsus168

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

As for now, I am level 111.

My stats are as followed

STR : 101 (accidentally added 1 and somehow regretted it)
AGI : 100
VIT : 25 (will pump this to around 70-80)
INT : 1
DEX : 20 (will pump this to around 50-60)
LUK : 50 (will pump this to 90 if Heroic Backpack is recommended, or FAW even)

My aspd is around 185 with this Cat Santa Hat equipped (10% after attack delay reduced)

Not so crazy about achieving 193 aspd knowing I'm gonna get Glorious Jamadhar in the future.

My gears currently are:

+4 Little Feather Hat with Sharp Arrow equipped (will refine this to +7, or +10 - +12 if Angra Mantis card is recommended)

I think Little Feather Hat outshines EMH by quite a mile since it already adds 10% crit damage even without refining. And with +7, it'll add 20% crit damage in total

Btw, need opinions on +9 Mercury Riser

Silent Executor (On my way to complete Advanced Opera Mask which adds +5 ATK)

+5 Critical Durga / +5 Valourous Carnage Katar (Still a long way before I can get Glorious Jamadhar, but I'm well working my way towards it)

Sapha Set with decent enchants 

As for Sapha's Cloth, planning to slot a Porcellio Card in it unless advised otherwise.

Advice on what card to slot in my Sapha Shoes?

And sadly, I'm still using a Green Apple Ring with a job level of 22 which brings me to the question of ; 

What accesory is the best? ;

Rogue's Treasure
Glorious Ring
Assassin's Handcuff (which might alter my weapon goal to get a +12 Chakram with Paper cards)
Advanced RoFL (for the +20 ATK)

Bakonawa Tattoo

Or anything else?

The Sapha Set adds 40% critical damage which I think is far greater than a +9 FAW or a +9 Heroic Backpack.

The downside is, the Sapha Hood is not slotted. Although, it adds +1% crit damage per refine level. So I might work on refining it.

I am oriented more towards PVM although I do PVP for fun from time to time. WOE is way ahead of my expectations because of the major lag I'm gonna be facing and the lack of a proper guild. But this can be sorted out in the future.

As for now, I'm dealing a solid 1.5k crit to around 2k+ with venom impress (depending on monster types)

With EDP, I'm dealing around 5k to 6k with venom impress

In PVP, with my Valorous Carnage Katar, I deal around 8k crit with EDP.

(Bonus question : What's the fastest way to farm KVM points?)

Thanks for your time. All sort of advice is very much appreciated  :heh:

#2 mel9

mel9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

hi there aren't u missing a lot with this build with skills?if u have high luk u don't need much dex u can use agent katar that increase yo hit and have high attack as well otherwise u can focus with double attack with sidewinder on durga with no luk and decent amount of dex since crit trigger before double attack so u won't want give crit then.I suggest u buy some reset stones if u can afford and set up yo stats again with chrismas event yet if u didn't talk with santa u can get free stat and skills reset.

Edited by mel9, 30 December 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#3 apocalypsus168

apocalypsus168

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

Hey mel9.

Oh, I do use Rolling Cutter or Grimtooth to handle mobs (altho' I do miss a little bit :P ) . I invested too much in crit gears to be a double-attack oriented GX. I might try Agent Katar to swap whenever I need to handle mobs. That's quite a nice point, thanks. And about Santa, I kinda asked for the gifts instead of resetting my stats :P . Anyhow, my crits come up 98% of the time, so putting in LUK to like 80 or over feels redundant but it still depends. 

#4 MinJo

MinJo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Nifflheim

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:32 AM

for, accesory, Rouge Treasure is my preference since it add decent bonus and it stack if u use 2. For pvp however, RT and cold heart combo might be better.

and yes should get agent katar if u plan on raising luk all the way. I dont use sapha set, +9HBP for me just give u more all_round purpose, i even use FS enchant nab armor [porcellio] since my crit rate already enough, as it give more damage either when im critting or RC, but it all depends on u.

for mercury riser, my opinion is if only u use it can make u achieve 193aspd {maybe at least 190} then use it

Since u make like getting +12 chakram sound easy, then the fastest way to get KVM is buy trading/buying Old purple box to eden merit badge. besides that, do god seal quest repeatedly {reset stone]  until u hv enough KVM

#5 apocalypsus168

apocalypsus168

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Hey Minjo, that's a really thorough reply. Thanks :)

I wish I could equip two Rogue's Treasure but I've a Sapha Ring remember? :/ . But in the long run, when I no longer depend on my Sapha set, I'd give it a try.

Maybe I'd swap for a FS enchanted Nab's with Chakram and Assassin's Handcuffs as one of the accessories. That'll add 40% extra crit damage too.

As for 193 aspd, it's nice to have. But the eq's to get to that, is costly and I have to sacrifice some damage. I don't feel like going 120 agi too. Besides, I'm aiming for a KVM Jamadhar anyway so 193 is achievable that way.

And thanks for the KVM badges tip, that's really helpful  :ok:

#6 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

You can also get a +7 Drooping alicel. Swap it after it procs. 193 pewpew.

#7 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

You can also get a +7 Drooping alicel. Swap it after it procs. 193 pewpew.

I been currently swapin the alicel hat when it procs, but the atk spd returns to normal when once the gear is off.

#8 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

The aspd goes back after the 7 seconds are up. Equip it again till it procs. Poor man's 193 apsd, but hey, it works. :)

#9 apocalypsus168

apocalypsus168

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

Hey Oniichan and leiand. I DO have a Drooping Alicel :D  . In fact, If I didn't stumble upon the Little Feather Hat, I would've still be using it til now. 

The 193 procs are sweeeeeeet. Now I'm using it on my soon to be Lord Knight.

#10 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

Hello,

I didn't read the whole post but what I can advice for your gx to gain aspd / crit are:

Stats:

Str: 90+

Agi: 100+

Vit: 95 (should be 95!!!! no more no less! for stun immunity after j50 +5vit bonus)

Int: 1

Dex: 30~50 (personally i would suggest it around 50 for a little bonus atk,hit and aspd)

Luk: 80~90 (80 if you're wearing +9 FAW as for every 20luk it adds 1%crit damage bonus, 90 if you're wearing HBP for standard 15% critical damage bonus)

Equipments:

there are so much combination of gears to choose from depending how much you can afford

For mid end,

+9Evil Marching hat (for attack % bonus and base critical + 10 (not damage!)

Any peerless (Marduk)  mid headgear (to avoid silence and can RC when mobbed or recast EDP or just simply bring green pots)

Pirate Dagger / Gangster Scarf / Improved Assassin Mask (Crit +1 and Crit dmg + 1%)

Nab cloth / Sapha cloth

KvM weapons (easiest way to get is do Turn In quest everyday and don't spend on them or buy it on KP when there's a kvm medals in a box, Old purple boxes to exchange them to Merit Badger need 2000 of it)

or just simply, Durga w/ Aunoe or Mobster card (I personally don't like The Paper Card as it drains so sp at extra 5% crit damage compare to Mobster)

+9 HBP!!!! (Raydric or GW) +9FAW (if you can afford and enchant them to Fatal or Attackspeed)

VariantShoes or EnhancedVariants or +9any Superior footgear if you can't afford them

RT, for attack +10 and crit +10 at str, agi 90 respectively

Bakonawa for aspd and attack

RWC for attack

Well if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Sorry for a long messy advice as I am at work right now but can't help to advice fellow Gx. :D

#11 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

Edited by leiand, 13 January 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#12 apocalypsus168

apocalypsus168

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Hey Weazy15. That's one intensive advice, thanks a lot  :thx: . Oh no, regarding the stats - I have 101 STR as stated :/ . So do you reckon me to reset my stats?

High end equips would be definitely considered. HBP has a nicer bonus, but FAW has enchants which makes it very much desirable as well. Hmm, will ponder upon this later.

Oh, my headgear is Little Feather Hat. I think it suits me pretty well, and for my opinion it outweighs EMH by a bit. It adds 10% more crit damage without any refinement, and with sharp arrow and +7, it'd add up to almost like 20%? (Or maybe 15%). What do you think?

I'm working on building an Advanced Assassin Mask :) . As for middle, what do you think of Advanced Opera Mask? It adds +5 ATK if I remember correctly

What sucks about getting an Aunoe card is that, the monster itself is hard to get a hold on since it's a  guild castle exclusive dungeon if I'm noit mistaken? Yeah, mana loss from The Paper sucks. So I guess, I'll try to get an Aunoe.

Hm RT for accessories seem like a viable choice, but since I'm using a Sapha Ring - I don't think I can fit in two :/ . Unless in the long run when I get better equips.

Here's a bonus question, I have a +10 Specialty Jur, whad'ya think I should do with it? Slot em with Mobster cards?

How's your GX? What build do you play him as? And if you're playing a crit gx - what's your average damage per crit (with and without EDP) and aspd?

Thanks for your time  :p_laugh: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users