• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Villagehokage

Villagehokage

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

So im at Bearded Whale Coast and im killin the lulu things, when suddenly! it stops taking damage and its hp bar disappears . . .so i move onto the next enemy since i assumed it was lagging and itd die soon after, but i was wrong. Very Very wrong. it actually got up and hit me and did damage and then the crab i was fighting did somethin similar and it stopped taking damage but kept hittin me . . so i tried to run, but no matter how far i ran, id still take the damage of them hitting me even though they werent near. and i ALMOST didnt report this since i thought it was just a case of REALLY bad lag . . until i logged back in (since it wouldnt respawn me) and lost ALL of my experience now im not sure how much i had but im PRETTY sure it was a hell of alot more than 20% . . so now im angry. and well yeah. fix it please?

#2 Nodke

Nodke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

So im at Bearded Whale Coast and im killin the lulu things, when suddenly! it stops taking damage and its hp bar disappears . . .so i move onto the next enemy since i assumed it was lagging and itd die soon after, but i was wrong. Very Very wrong. it actually got up and hit me and did damage and then the crab i was fighting did somethin similar and it stopped taking damage but kept hittin me . . so i tried to run, but no matter how far i ran, id still take the damage of them hitting me even though they werent near. and i ALMOST didnt report this since i thought it was just a case of REALLY bad lag . . until i logged back in (since it wouldnt respawn me) and lost ALL of my experience now im not sure how much i had but im PRETTY sure it was a hell of alot more than 20% . . so now im angry. and well yeah. fix it please?

The servers have lag spikes when theres people using skills if youre pc isnt fast plus youre own lag from pc and internet speed

#3 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:54 AM

The servers have lag spikes when theres people using skills if youre pc isnt fast plus youre own lag from pc and internet speed

Wrong.

A Real issue is going on, something bad happened in the last 2 days, November 1st/2nd and is still happening so far.

I lagged and disconnected like that 5 times, died in the 5 times.

Lots of users are having the same issue, so.. its impossible to say that its the user's pc and internet speed that is causing this lag issue.

#4 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

True, I have been lagging a lot and it is NOT because of my internet connection or laptop.

I triple checked my internet status and all is running well and just to be on the safe side, rebooted and it works.

I have been lagging in Dragon Saga a lot lately that I can't even use a skill without having to wait at least 2 seconds (can go up to more than 5 seconds) I say this has to do with the servers itself. So either the ISP messed up somewhere or it has to do with the actual servers we are playing in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users