Bonuses for upgrading... - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bonuses for upgrading...

31 replies to this topic

#26 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

They planned you always use Infinum.

But I think this will be a major issue for the upcoming patch to make it impossible to upgrade your weapon to +20 without kafra items. So better hurry. I've seen so many world announcements where ppl. were able to upgrade from +17 or +18 to +20, so Lucky powder seems to be bugged... or at least the Zambee statement "use it on low refinement levels" was simply a lie.

He was just recommending to use lucky powder on low refinement levels probably because it's less riskier.

He didn't say or imply lucky powder won't work or have significantly lower chances when used on higher refinement levels.

Lucky powder is hit or miss.

#27 SynGreis

SynGreis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

infinium fixed my ass.

cmbx.jpg
3dpj.jpg

fresh today like 30min ago.

#28 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

why didn't you take of picture of it while it was refining and not before you pressed the button? <.<

edit: like this

Spoiler

Edited by StormHaven, 10 January 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#29 SynGreis

SynGreis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well -_-. i didnt think of that. im used to frapping but i keep getting a white screen now :(

ill do it later i need to get more infinium.

#30 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

infinium fixed my ass.

fresh today like 30min ago.

Nah I don't believe this screenshot. I could do the same thing right now and pretend Infi is broken or ever was broken.

Edit: O-oh that must be the joke since its a white npc item

Edited by Xintello, 10 January 2014 - 06:12 PM.

#31 Dzonatan

Dzonatan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

There are many things that highly suggests that his screen shot is real. For one thing,

The character behind his UI can be clearly seen doing a jumping motion where he is airborne in first screen and landing in second.

Also take a look at his box timer in his upper right corner.

His screenshots are real.

#32 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

I believe our gears could still break using Infinium. Before AOV patch, my weapon broke using Karnium. I reported it. After an investigation it was found out that my claim was valid and they agreed to restore my weapon (although after more than one month, I still haven't received it but that's another issue).

The problem with experiencing this kind of bug is that even if you get your item restored, the next time you encounter the same refinement bug, you won't get compensated anymore because WP has a one item restoration policy. That's like eating in a restaurant, finding a fly swimming on my soup, owner replaces my soup but if I get any more flies on my soup in the future, owner won't do anything about it.

Most people are not aware of the one item restoration policy. So refine at your own risk!

Greetings, 

I understand you experienced an issue in Ro2 during item refinement and you wished to have this item restored to you. I apologize for the delay in reply as well as for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have reviewed your account and item history, and I have verified your loss, however it appears that this item has been replaced at this time. As we have a one time item restoration policy, I wanted to make sure you still wished to use your one time item restore on this item since it has already been replaced. If you wish to use your item restore in this matter, or if you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. 

Thank you.

Jennifer
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users