This whole AoV update thing just seems, less fun for me. - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

This whole AoV update thing just seems, less fun for me.

1 reply to this topic

#1 KnightQuestions

KnightQuestions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

The mess up with the mage classes, the huge jump in HP that everyone got, etc. I mean, i appreciate that they wanted to get the big update out for everyone since people were looking forward to it, but, i'm wondering if it did more harm then good. I was going to try to get all the t1 colo gear for my priest, but after the update and the rangers being the new thing in coloseum, it just seems way to hard now. Especially with the whole int = 0 thing to magic.  I started the master levels on my knight, and got annoyed when i had to walk around the whole desert, so i stopped at master level 1. I was going to try and get some large bags, though was only able to get one and then they decided to fix the large bags dropping.

Then there was the bug with the refinement window not actually saying everything, and people losing their weapons/armor because of the refinement failing. Npt sure if my opinion should really be counted since i haven't spent a dime on the game, so i'm just here for the free aspect of it. I did get a bit annoyed at the whole patch being on jan 2nd, then being moved to the 8th thing, but oh well. It just seems like the recent AoV update has destroyed a lot of what  little interest i actually had in the game.

#2 Lunaticus

Lunaticus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

I do think it did more harm than good and you shouldn't spend a cent in this game as it is now, there's just too much that is broken at the moment. I just can't believe they let the game fall into a state like this.

Also if they don't raise the amount of MP we gain I'm gonna quit because grinding isn't my thing. Actually the reason I've been playing this as much as I have is because there have been pretty much no grinding up to this point. I mean I can take grinding, but I need to have some kind of rewards along the way and grinding 35k MP to get a single skill point isn't very rewarding... Oh and there seems to be really no reason to level up either.

Edited by Lunaticus, 04 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users