#2 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

This is probably the worst tempest armor in the game and yet some of us are stuck with this garbage cuz we were not lucky enough to get 70 parts in s1. FoC might be decent for tempests.. but we need to +15-18 it to be better then +5 75 parts which is pathetic. The devs must have been on drugs when making this set.

#3 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

This is probably the worst tempest armor in the game and yet some of us are stuck with this garbage cuz we were not lucky enough to get 70 parts in s1. FoC might be decent for tempests.. but we need to +15-18 it to be better then +5 75 parts which is pathetic. The devs must have been on drugs when making this set.

No no, I mean, Lvl 65 FoC set is better than Holy Spirit.. so why do I see people use that set? ;x

#4 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

No it's not. In damage/defense/resist terms, 75 is better unless you can manage to get higher then +15 on a 65 FoC set. Problem is.. your hp will suffer a lot.

edit: I use some 75 parts only cuz I refuse to buy that many insurances to get +18 FoC.

Edited by Insanita, 01 November 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#5 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

No it's not. In damage/defense/resist terms, 75 is better unless you can manage to get higher then +15 on a 65 FoC set. Problem is.. your hp will suffer a lot.

56 Carus for 2-3 int/mnd and a bit of fire resist... oh please. mnd/skill crit/scad will beat that anyday ;o

#6 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

56 Carus for 2-3 int/mnd and a bit of fire resist... oh please. mnd/skill crit/scad will beat that anyday ;o

I've tested a +5 75 set vs a +12 FoC set & the 75 set does more base dmg and a little more on crits as well. The embarrassing part about 75 is... a level 79 with no hp enchants on anything & no costume will have under 3k hp with this sad set. FoC you will get around 3.2k.

#7 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

I've tested a +5 75 set vs a +12 FoC set & the 75 set does more base dmg and a little more on crits as well. The embarrassing part about 75 is... a level 79 with no hp enchants on anything & no costume will have under 3k hp with this sad set. FoC you will get around 3.2k.

I'm not just talking about Tempests but...

Let's forget the MND; basically we're looking at 2-3 int versus skill crit/1-2 scad. Let's not forget that the 1~ ish magic dmg per reinforcement from the int is reduced by resistance from raid bosses and players. ;o)

Edited by Loyalty1, 01 November 2010 - 06:49 PM.

#8 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

I'm not just talking about Tempests but...

Let's forget the MND; basically we're looking at 2-3 int versus skill crit/1-2 scad. Let's not forget that the 1~ ish magic dmg per reinforcement from the int is reduced by resistance from raid bosses and players. ;o)

Let's just agree that 75 is total crap for both rad/temp and I hate it ><!

I wana know how it makes sense to add CON & SCAD to 65 FoC set & not to 75. I'm hoping these new sets will be better then 70 temp set cuz it's been long enough these select few rule the tempest class just because they got lucky in s1.

#9 TigerNinja

TigerNinja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:31 PM

I will ge the new set anyways cause its BEAUTIFUL. My set is as awesome as hook on a turan ... bunneh? (teehee?).

#10 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

the HS set be lookin bitching <3

#11 TigerNinja

TigerNinja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

ray you getting the 77 set for your defi? I want angel wings :3.

#12 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

yea I will prolly :(

#13 Chanelle

Chanelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationJuicyland
  • Server:Hello Kitty

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:50 AM

Why? Why are some Tempests and Radiants using this set at all? :x

Because it's pretty!

WTB Holy Spirit panties ;o).

:(

#14 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:02 AM

I only use the Helm..I passed the pieces to the others that were going for the set.. Only use the Helm to get away from the Top Hat that covers half my face lol. Still doin pretty good with my S1 VL set, not worth it to pull my s1 xeons only to let the blacksmith waste them away. For pvp its working well.. for pve it doesnt matter what u dress your Rad with, if your built to heal then your dmg is gonna suck anyways :(

As for Tempy, mines just a farm slave for my Radiant needs, so I have no idea what armor is better for pvp or pve.. just know the mobs die fast enuff to keep my pet busy. Still using the Graten set from S1 on her for this, only cuz I'm too lazy to work up another set of some kind :D

#15 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:03 AM

top hat is cool! :(

#16 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

Because it's pretty!

:D

It is! :(

#17 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

Because it's pretty!

:D

It is! :(

Dressing nice won't fix the hideous people inside of it. Hope you 2 love your new clown set coming soon. It will fit you both very well~

Edited by Insanita, 03 November 2010 - 11:48 AM.

#18 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

I use full 75 set at +12 and +8 on my healer my stats are around 1200 mind, over 4.5k hp and not bad def its alot better than foc for me, at lvl 77 i crit healed 5.8 5.9 its really not so bad if you work on it. Plus viglife is so ugly :P

#19 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:44 PM

I use full 75 set at +12 and +8 on my healer my stats are around 1200 mind, over 4.5k hp and not bad def its alot better than foc for me, at lvl 77 i crit healed 5.8 5.9 its really not so bad if you work on it. Plus viglife is so ugly :P

That's because you have a +30 Lv 75 staff silly. :)

#20 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:21 PM

That's because you have a +30 Lv 75 staff silly. :)

lol staff helps alot to xD :P

#21 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

Lvl 72 Salvation would have given you a lot more to your healing criticals in the end. x:

Edited by Loyalty1, 05 November 2010 - 09:04 PM.

#22 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

Ill never get it!! Why ppl use tyrant drops on most classes when lvl 72 drops ar a lot better. Tyrant staff its a big joke, no scad on reinforcement?? whats that?? Get robo staff and youll hit better and heal better, scad adds to crit heals, remember?? And armor.... MND, INT and 1 resistance?? Ewwwwwww Salvation and get over 600 scad if you work it for some decent +. And of course, for a tempy go assention and start staking int and scad.

TBH i cant understand less and less why ppl bother with tyrant. I think the only things i like are some mele weps, and not all (sins do a lot better on LW and Robo too). I still go to help my guild, but lets face it, most drop suck. I really dont know what gravity was thinking....

Well, idk at least thats how i think, and yes, im very dissapointed with 75 armors....

Edit: hint hint on +30 staffs... DC staff = 7.69% crit chance, 224 mnd and 224 SCAD Magic dmg 55-300. LW and robo will have similar SCAD. Robo almost same mp as tyrant, LW almost same con as tyrant. Again.... why 75 staff??? (this in on +30 of course)

Edited by Dess, 05 November 2010 - 09:18 PM.

#23 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

Ill never get it!! Why ppl use tyrant drops on most classes when lvl 72 drops ar a lot better. Tyrant staff its a big joke, no scad on reinforcement?? whats that?? Get robo staff and youll hit better and heal better, scad adds to crit heals, remember?? And armor.... MND, INT and 1 resistance?? Ewwwwwww Salvation and get over 600 scad if you work it for some decent +. And of course, for a tempy go assention and start staking int and scad.

TBH i cant understand less and less why ppl bother with tyrant. I think the only things i like are some mele weps, and not all (sins do a lot better on LW and Robo too). I still go to help my guild, but lets face it, most drop suck. I really dont know what gravity was thinking....

Well, idk at least thats how i think, and yes, im very dissapointed with 75 armors....

Edit: hint hint on +30 staffs... DC staff = 7.69% crit chance, 224 mnd and 224 SCAD Magi dmg 55-300. LW and robo will have similar SCAD. Robo almost same mp as tyrant, LW almost same con as tyrant. Again.... why 75 staff???

I would have used LW's staff if it was worth doing it or if it wasn't that rare. :P But I like the MP on my Tyrant staff; I don't see the need to heal more when my LPH crits for 6k.

I prefer to stack MND on my armor instead of SvS 3-3 Light Xeons for the same reason; I find the extra MP/MP Recovery and tiny bit of Skill crit better than a few healing points.

Edited by Loyalty1, 05 November 2010 - 09:33 PM.

#24 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

I prefer to stack MND on my armor instead of SvS 3-3 Light Xeons for the same reason; I find the extra MP/MP Recovery and tiny bit of Skill crit better than a few healing points.

Completly agree on the mind part, i just cant get enough of it, i love to enchant that in armor :P

#25 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:19 PM

Lvl 72 Salvation would have given you a lot more to your healing criticals in the end. x:

I have 430 scad at the moment working on getting more :P I agree the sets are bad but you can work on them, so far its working good for me. Hopefully the new set they bring out will be better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users