Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

I have 430 scad at the moment working on getting more :P I agree the sets are bad but you can work on them, so far its working good for me. Hopefully the new set they bring out will be better

Or just be the result of everything that is awful. ;o)

#27 Libby

Libby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationUnder A Bridge
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

I prefer to stack MND on my armor instead of SvS 3-3 Light Xeons for the same reason; I find the extra MP/MP Recovery and tiny bit of Skill crit better than a few healing points.

But when linked me the salvation :P was 7/7 wiht light dmg xeons >.>

#28 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

But when linked me the salvation :P was 7/7 wiht light dmg xeons >.>

Just the boots since Thorny had 3-3 Light xeons in them already! :)

#29 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

Ill never get it!! Why ppl use tyrant drops on most classes when lvl 72 drops ar a lot better. Tyrant staff its a big joke, no scad on reinforcement?? whats that?? Get robo staff and youll hit better and heal better, scad adds to crit heals, remember?? And armor.... MND, INT and 1 resistance?? Ewwwwwww Salvation and get over 600 scad if you work it for some decent +. And of course, for a tempy go assention and start staking int and scad.

TBH i cant understand less and less why ppl bother with tyrant. I think the only things i like are some mele weps, and not all (sins do a lot better on LW and Robo too). I still go to help my guild, but lets face it, most drop suck. I really dont know what gravity was thinking....

Well, idk at least thats how i think, and yes, im very dissapointed with 75 armors....

Edit: hint hint on +30 staffs... DC staff = 7.69% crit chance, 224 mnd and 224 SCAD Magic dmg 55-300. LW and robo will have similar SCAD. Robo almost same mp as tyrant, LW almost same con as tyrant. Again.... why 75 staff??? (this in on +30 of course)

I have 52% skill crit, i crit alot already i also like the mp on the tyrant staff and my staff is 8/8 +30 i have 720 magic damage all together which also helps heals and yes i agree the sets are bad could be alot better, but 75 set is working out ok for me untill something better comes ill stick with it :P

Edited by Bracky, 05 November 2010 - 11:00 PM.

#30 Styx

Styx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

imho doom s2 staff > all other staves

Posted Image

#31 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

Or just be the result of everything that is awful. ;o)

Hope not http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_puppyeye.gif

#32 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:40 PM

imho doom s2 staff > all other staves

Posted Image

Do not like no CON. ~.~

#33 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

Do not like no CON. ~.~

+1

#34 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:04 PM

Thats why i like more LW staff than DC, but my point is with any of the staffs 70-71-72 youll end up healing more than with Tyrant staff. In thoery since with DC staff youll crit more (again, in theory, we all know :) korean maths :P )thats the staff that will make you heal more. On the other side, the staff that will make your crits higher should be robo since it has the higher scad and mind and magic dmg of those 3. Tyrant may have the better mind and magic dmg, so direct heals will be higher but since low scad crit heals will be lower. But.... on rads like us that have more chances to crit than not scad becomes really helpfull. So again.... i see no point in tyrant staff, but hey, everyone is free to chose theyr stuff, things are diferent for a reazon i think.

Edited by Dess, 05 November 2010 - 11:05 PM.

#35 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:06 PM

Thats why i like more LW staff than DC, but my point is with any of the staffs 70-71-72 youll end up healing more than with Tyrant staff. In thoery since with DC staff youll crit more (again, in theory, we all know :glomp: korean maths :P )thats the staff that will make you heal more. On the other side, the staff that will make your crits higher should be robo since it has the highr scad and mind and magic dmg of those 3. Tyrant may have the better mind and magic dmg, so direct heas will be higher and since low scad crit heals will be lower. But.... on rads like us that have more chances to crit than not scad becomes really helpfull. So again.... i see no point in tyrant staff, but hey, everyone is free to chose theyr stuff, things are diferent for a reazon i think.

Bigger heals isn't everything; most Radiants forget that. :)

#36 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

Bigger heals isn't everything; most Radiants forget that. :P

I know, i steal aggro with heals from tempests forzakers and some defis for a reason....Lol ive stolen stunts from some mystics even. And my rad is sooo little still, im affraid to get better :) I just got 72 and started getting some salvaton parts.
But with some lazy rads out there sometimes you end up solo healing in raids ( it happened to me several times, rads waiting for an aoe to cast a pt heal and doing nothing more....i never saw them cast a single heal on tank http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_banghead.gif )so then you better have great heals.

#37 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

That's because you have a +30 Lv 75 staff silly. :P

Seems the only way to get HP on rad/temp now is to + the crap out of weapons -.-

#38 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

Seems the only way to get HP on rad/temp now is to + the crap out of weapons -.-

The only way for a Radiant using Lvl 70, 72 or 75 set to get HP is to Reinforce the weapon, get a SvS costume or simply go crazy on Dirge/Carus earrings. I can get 6k HP with Alosa when I have a need for Hp.

It's enough to tank RH and Biskra but not enough for Scud! :P

#39 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:23 PM

Secret Lab ID set is a second way.... your dps will suffer a lot, but your heals dont suffer that much. I tryed my tanks ID set once in my rad and lost like 100 heals witch is not much on our heals. Im not a cash shop-_- i play for free and eventually buy some mall points with lants, so maybe with higher plussed jewells theres more diference. I normally use +15 supernous or +10 exy reinforced jewels, ID was +10 in case you wonder what i compared

#40 Styx

Styx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

what + get s2 LW staff? Con, Mnd? and?

#41 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

what + get s2 LW staff? Con, Mnd? and?

6 CON/6 MND/6 SCAD

#42 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

Havent seen the stats on the new gears yet. Hopefully aint crap. The 75/72 Tempest sets are weak. 70 set was indeed the best set. Even without the %skill crit and SCAD and speed. Go figure. Even with my SCAD being alot lower then other sets, I still do as much or more then most others and im still using a Shiity hammer :P. Be glad I never pimped up a +30 75 wand :).

Edited by Crftwise, 07 November 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#43 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:09 AM

Havent seen the stats on the new gears yet. Hopefully aint crap. The 75/72 Tempest sets are weak. 70 set was indeed the best set. Even without the %skill crit and SCAD and speed. Go figure. Even with my SCAD being alot lower then other sets, I still do as much or more then most others and im still using a -_-ty hammer :P. Be glad I never pimped up a +30 75 wand :).

-_-ty hammer stfu crafty -.-

#44 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:10 AM

hammer power! :P

#45 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

-_-ty hammer stfu crafty -.-

Well the hammer was good for 69 not 79 :P

#46 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:15 AM

if you don't like it you can give it to me >_>

#47 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

Havent seen the stats on the new gears yet. Hopefully aint crap. The 75/72 Tempest sets are weak. 70 set was indeed the best set. Even without the %skill crit and SCAD and speed. Go figure. Even with my SCAD being alot lower then other sets, I still do as much or more then most others and im still using a Shiity hammer :P. Be glad I never pimped up a +30 75 wand :P.

Cuz you probably have like 1200+ INT plus 7-7 elec dmg on each part & most non 70 set users have half that INT with no 7-7 >.<

The closest someone could get to that damage is if they had +18-20 foc set with all the SCAD it gives.

Also, you do sacrifice skill crit % & speed, but you probably get around 900 base defense from full 70 set. +15 FoC gives about 325-350. <3 balance.

Edited by Insanita, 11 November 2010 - 08:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users