Whats on the Horizon for Dragon Saga - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Whats on the Horizon for Dragon Saga

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 AtroloTenri

AtroloTenri

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

I'm happy with all the ITEM MALL items and all but really I think we all would appreciate more actual game content instead. It's been really stale lately with the continuous grinding at Van Cliff. Not to mention the population been really low. Only "new" players are "old" players making alts for Battle Square.

I rather deal with bugs with contents being constantly pushed forward. "MENTION" from the Van Cliff scenario needs to be corrected. I noticed that only the Item Mall typo was correct in the latest patch. That tells us where you guys are standing currently. Money is great to support the server and that's understandable but please all I'm asking for is new game content for 70+

Thank you.

PS> Please don't say SUMMER 2011... that's a real game stopper @.@

#52 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

"MENTION" from the Van Cliff scenario needs to be corrected.

You have no idea how much this bothers me. Ask any of my guildies lol

#53 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

I'm happy with all the ITEM MALL items and all but really I think we all would appreciate more actual game content instead. It's been really stale lately with the continuous grinding at Van Cliff. Not to mention the population been really low. Only "new" players are "old" players making alts for Battle Square.

I rather deal with bugs with contents being constantly pushed forward. "MENTION" from the Van Cliff scenario needs to be corrected. I noticed that only the Item Mall typo was correct in the latest patch. That tells us where you guys are standing currently. Money is great to support the server and that's understandable but please all I'm asking for is new game content for 70+

Thank you.

PS> Please don't say SUMMER 2011... that's a real game stopper @.@

Content is coming, ive already made mention on several threads that there is a big content patch coming first quarter, which will include drakos tower and more. More info coming soon.

As for the Item Mall error changes, well we change what we can with the limited powers we have all the rest is changed with Barunson(devs). So since the item mall stuff we can alter, we did, the rest we have to wait on barunson.

You have no idea how much this bothers me. Ask any of my guildies lol

Now as for the "MENTION" issue? I'm not aware of it, make a thread about it in the bug section and im sure Nolanvoid will get a nice bug report written up for the Devs to fix it.

#54 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

make a thread about it in the bug section and im sure Nolanvoid will get a nice bug report written up for the Devs to fix it.

Don't hold your breath while waiting though, I'm still waiting on a fix for a bugged item and I reported it over a month ago and it got to the point that they were going to ask the devs to fix it and for me to check the update log to find out when it was fixed and then closed my support ticket (fat chance given the limited info we get in the change logs)

#55 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

Now as for the "MENTION" issue? I'm not aware of it, make a thread about it in the bug section and im sure Nolanvoid will get a nice bug report written up for the Devs to fix it.

Done. Added it to the Dialogue Corrections thread.

#56 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

Done. Added it to the Dialogue Corrections thread.

that must be one long thread.

#57 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

that must be one long thread.

Not yet, they just created it.

#58 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:28 AM

Would there be a possibility that Gravity could pass the word out to Barunson into making some sort of timer for guild members as shown on couples.

As a leader, it would be considered very useful to have when approaching house cleaning the in-active members.

#59 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Would there be a possibility that Gravity could pass the word out to Barunson into making some sort of timer for guild members as shown on couples.

As a leader, it would be considered very useful to have when approaching house cleaning the in-active members.

How would that help? It wouldn't let you distinguish between active and inactive.

#60 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

Ok maybe not exactly like the couples timer but a time log. Time and Date of latest log-in at the very least. If I had that then I could send out messages to those individuals as a warning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users