THE TRUTH OF THE TRUTH - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

THE TRUTH OF THE TRUTH

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fobby

fobby

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

dragonica has came to it doom,THQ did a much better job i use to play dragonica now that its in this crappy server THERES always bug and look im not trying to say
stuff to make you guys look bad But wats the dam point of having gateway?!?!!? thq didnt need it and its fine! Now that all this new things added
some ppl are having bugs and yet the admin are not even trying to FIX it !!!! and wutsup wit the execut on gateway bug?!!?? theres like 10 post about it and
admin never even asnwer any!! just look at the forum.thats the truth.so sad. banned me if you want i gave up..

#2 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

dragonica has came to it doom,THQ did a much better job i use to play dragonica now that its in this crappy server THERES always bug and look im not trying to say
stuff to make you guys look bad But wats the dam point of having gateway?!?!!? thq didnt need it and its fine! Now that all this new things added
some ppl are having bugs and yet the admin are not even trying to FIX it !!!! and wutsup wit the execut on gateway bug?!!?? theres like 10 post about it and
admin never even asnwer any!! just look at the forum.thats the truth.so sad. banned me if you want i gave up..

They have to find the bug to fix it.

#3 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Dude its a new server bound to have some bugs and as far as the not replying part they are bombed with PMs about accounts and other stuff learn to have some patience

#4 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

Yeah THQ was so much better, look where that got them.

#5 Silune

Silune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Posted Image

#6 karusuman

karusuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

lol

#7 Rinnosuke

Rinnosuke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

this should help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users