So Infinium Still Breaking Your Gears? - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

So Infinium Still Breaking Your Gears?

23 replies to this topic

#1 xFiery

xFiery

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

Anyone ?

I need some confirmation before i smite my gears and spend my zeny.  :p_conf:  

#2 Lecksy

Lecksy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

I refined 2 weapons to +10 with inf and they didn't break, so woop?  :hmm:

#3 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

i was still taking screen shots while upgrading my staff.

#4 Doraemonn

Doraemonn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

i was still taking screen shots while upgrading my staff.

Glad to see that i'm not alone:p

Used 35 infinium 10 blessing 2 lucky = Infinity Guardian Sword +6 :(

Edited by Doraemonn, 09 January 2014 - 06:09 AM.

#5 GoonerWolf

GoonerWolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

No breaks so far but the amount of fail to +10 is too damn high

#6 xFiery

xFiery

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

I already used 12 blessings 2 lucky = +7 Blue Seed Bow. and 10k hard earned zenny gone away.

I was like "Seriously?!"

#7 Fenriels

Fenriels

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Hmm. I have two staffs that I refined.

+11 Red Core Staff, used 5 blessing powders, only 4 fails. (1)

+6 Red Core Staff (thought), only used polinium, zero fails. (2)

No breaks.

Edited by Fenriels, 09 January 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#8 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

I'm glad I got my great sword to +20 early >_>, talk of gear breaking and success rates being lower frightens me. I used lucky powders from 1->20 on my great sword.

Edited by jdmtouch, 09 January 2014 - 09:58 AM.

#9 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Using Infinium never broke equipment in the first place. The ingame description was wrong and said upgrading to +10 or w/e was safe and people broke their gear WITHOUT using infinium and then they cried to GMs about it and this is what caused the confusion. Its very sad how GMs didn't clear this up and made it out to seem like they actually fixed something.

This game badly needs better QA testing.

#10 Kytosai

Kytosai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationLaguana
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

Exactly as Xintello stated. All it took was for one person who didn't read to upgrade and break their weapon and suddenly the whole community is misguided into believing Infinium breaks weapons.

#11 xFiery

xFiery

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Thank you and you for the clarification.

I guess. My luck in refining is pretty super duper low.  :wall:

#12 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Using Infinium never broke equipment in the first place. The ingame description was wrong and said upgrading to +10 or w/e was safe and people broke their gear WITHOUT using infinium and then they cried to GMs about it and this is what caused the confusion. Its very sad how GMs didn't clear this up and made it out to seem like they actually fixed something.

This game badly needs better QA testing.

This is misleading. I've had people in my guild break their gears(4 of them...) with all of them using Infinium when going to +10. This was before yesterday's patch though. So it's probably been fixed since then. Good thing the GMs can check the logs, because they've gotten their broken equipment replaced after sending in a ticket.

#13 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

This is misleading. I've had people in my guild break their gears(4 of them...) with all of them using Infinium when going to +10. This was before yesterday's patch though. So it's probably been fixed since then. Good thing the GMs can check the logs, because they've gotten their broken equipment replaced after sending in a ticket.

Please I doubt it used hundreds and never once has anything broke. They prob forgot to use Infinium and just complained to GMs that they can't write the correct description and got their stuff back.

You think GMs can check logs for anything? They might say they can but do you not remember all the stuff that happened a few months back that no one got in trouble for? Or the whole Zeny issue before that?

They were rightfully at fault here though as the description was inf act wrong ingame but it was correct everywhere else.

#14 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

Please I doubt it used hundreds and never once has anything broke. They prob forgot to use Infinium and just complained to GMs that they can't write the correct description and got their stuff back.

You think GMs can check logs for anything? They might say they can but do you not remember all the stuff that happened a few months back that no one got in trouble for? Or the whole Zeny issue before that?

They were rightfully at fault here though as the description was inf act wrong ingame but it was correct everywhere else.

Well then I don't know what could have eaten up their Infinium in the upgrading process. If you don't believe me then so be it.

#15 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Before the last patch, some people did experience item breakage even when using Infinium. This was confirmed by the GM team. Everyone whose items broke will get their original items back. 

Currently, Infinium is fixed. It will protect your items from breaking when used to refine. Hope this clears things up!

#16 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

Before the last patch, some people did experience item breakage even when using Infinium. This was confirmed by the GM team. Everyone whose items broke will get their original items back. 

Currently, Infinium is fixed. It will protect your items from breaking when used to refine. Hope this clears things up!

I still want to know why this is happening ....

http://forums.warppo...s-to-be-broken/

#17 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

Is there an eta on this i got a reply to my ticket saying that i could either take a normal josor bow +0 right now or wait till they fixed something and get it at however high it was when it broke then before i could reply that i would rather wait they closed the ticket..

#18 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

Is this the same GM team that QAs patches? :heh:

#19 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

*Double post sorry 

Edited by Baddiez, 09 January 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#20 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

Is there an eta on this i got a reply to my ticket saying that i could either take a normal josor bow +0 right now or wait till they fixed something and get it at however high it was when it broke then before i could reply that i would rather wait they closed the ticket..

From my experience with their ticket system, you simply reopen the same ticket that got closed and post your reply. I hope you have an account on that support site.

#21 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Refining System.

• 1st, Infinium does work, every case where we have investigated a broken item when using the Infinium has ended up being a case where it wasn't used

HMMM weird but.. I just read..

Please get together and sort your misinformation out.

To those who decided not to use Infinium praise the lord that they are giving you your weapons back

Edited by Xintello, 09 January 2014 - 02:54 PM.

#22 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Is this the same GM team that QAs patches? :heh:

No. The GM team is not responsible for QA'ing patches.

HMMM weird but.. I just read..

Please get together and sort your misinformation out.

To those who decided not to use Infinium praise the lord that they are giving you your weapons back

Heim is talking about after the most recent patch. Not in regards to the incidences before the patch. 

#23 SpiTFirE23

SpiTFirE23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hi MS Zanbee

It did broke my t2 bow 5 days ago..I used infinium and blessing/lucky powdwe... and havent got any responds or replacement. Please help me my ticket number  200-1A6159F0-0162 .

Just wondering when  i will get respond??

Edited by SpiTFirE23, 13 January 2014 - 04:15 PM.

#24 Frus

Frus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

No. The GM team is not responsible for QA'ing patches.

of course they don't. That's the players' responsibility.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users