is kergou viable for mvp and pvp - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

is kergou viable for mvp and pvp

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ambereyes5000

ambereyes5000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

title

#2 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

yes... i have killed Maya. lady tanee, mistress, Golden Thief bug, turtle general, drake, phreeoni, tao gunka, amon ra, osiris, pharoh, moonlight flower, white lady... all solo.... and me and a few guildies just spent a little time slaughtering a few 3rds in pvp (without using woe gears or god/mvps or using rapid throw skill)

#3 ambereyes5000

ambereyes5000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

not just is it possible but is it viable when competing? Ive seen mvp videos albeit they are not karegou but seen one where the guy was working on the mvp for some 5 min and a champion just winged in gfisted it and walked away with mvp

not the best mvp class then dont you think

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

obviously Genes  and Sura will be the best MVPs... but i have beaten both before when competeing...

#5 ambereyes5000

ambereyes5000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

really? straight up? not outgearing them by a million or outleveling them? were talking 110 plus

what build and gear

#6 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

im a hybrid... for MVPing i tend to go with throwing skills over magic generally.... i started MVPing at around 120... i use a +8 double kingbird petal huuma...

#7 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

Very much so!
for PvP, WoE and MVP, there are different ways you can MvP and PvP but for you I find it best being a support skill tree line (such as shadow warrior, soul cutter, empty shadow which also disable reflect abilities of cards, not sure if a bug or not)

Suras, Sins, RKs tend to be fodder for me in PvP i chew them up and cit on their corspe, there have been some interesting genes I have met who are really good but a run of then mill gene is easy.

My problem is Rapid throw/Shadow chasers and Sorcs

Also might also add from Facekiller posts, Stormy and Hatii are some mvps I have also done and Endless tower easily to lvl 40+

If you are a magic build and have instant cast you will do more DPS to a weak to fire MvP than a sura can with gfist, my case and point amon ra, I only lose to a 192 ASPD ranger
I have out MvP genes on GTB and Hatii who where CC (acid bomb is almost a 2 shot kill to hatii though cant beat that)

#8 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

PS. another point about WOE, Even though I have a 132 Gen and Sorc, my guild prefers I use my 142 Kage in WoE because of the charms, and the debuffs/buffs. Just having Soul Cutter and Shadow warrior are very valuable. I even get sent with the break teams.

#9 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

oh... add Dracula to my kill list...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users