From my post from other thread http://forums.warppo...-knights/page-4
Inb4 Warrior of all class right now I see knight as the least most important class in RO2, yeah we got shield but I see it useless so I have some suggestions and hope this would help the class that I really like. I suggest to give more focus on the shield skills because this is what makes the knight a unique and defensive class. Aura shield should be like priest version of Archangel so to make it more usefull rather than the current 10sec limit or make it more longer.
AURA SHIELD = Oh yes!!!!!
- can push back mobs 2-3 tiles away (by percentage)
- has a low chance to get stunned (by percentage) if succeed hence you can do SB or SC combo's for an extra damage
- Generates 1 aura per 3sec
- make it last longer around 2-3 mins 0.0 but cooldown will take longer
- HP recovery is doubled and when using heal/pots doubles the effect (makes the Aura heal a reasonable skill to have)
- Defense against long range attack increase by 30%
- moar defense
- higher defense rate when used with AURA ARMOR
- increase parry rate by percentages (10%20%30%)
- chance to reset SC, SB (by certain percentage) and skill doesn't consume any aura while it is activated
- attack generates maximum threats to monster mobs and bosses alike
Let me know what you think and I would gladly welcome any suggestions to make it better.
Edited by 1214681284, 15 January 2014 - 03:54 PM.