Tiki Tuesday Question lounge for 1/21 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question lounge for 1/21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#26 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Can we have a way to turn regular manuals into HE manuals?

I believe we have something like that on Renewal, but we'd had issues with bots abusing the free battle manual starting out in the game. We'll have to see where the regular battle manuals are obtained to prevent abuse, we know that a lot of players would rather be using HEs. 

#27 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Sorry, but I do not know if my question has been answered @ Twitch.Tv (connection freezing): is there any possibility of iRO add one or two more NPCs to rent the Mado suit, at Juno or Eden, for example? 1 more @ Eden would be excelent.

We can look at potential locations (outside instances would be a possibility) but it is important to balance that vs. the high damage output of Suicidal Destruction. The difficulty of getting back to a rental NPC is a check against spammed SDs. 

#28 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

Regarding to Rudolf Hairband : i've noticed that in the description of the item there is this phrase "Increase Agi effect and potency of Carrot heal will be removed on March 5, 2014".

Will you remove completely the boosted heal from carrots, or just reduce it (like you did the past year ?   http://forums.warppo... carrot rudolf).

#29 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Wow not much answered...

#30 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

The entire first page got answered on stream just they didnt edit the posts to include the answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users