I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location✿ Home ✿
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Hi there~ :chomok04: 1st of all, forgive me for my english TT_TT  :B

So, i want lvl a Noel, but im having problems in pick cres or sm...

My first idea was SM and i was sure, but now, im not....alredy read some post that make me feel... not sure...   :Emo_14: 

that ...and when the soul maker Heal it eat's alot of SP ,so you can't count on Him that much

They may seem powerful at first but in reality they are unrealiable when compared to other class's buffs.

Their heals are underpowered compared to Priest's. Their DPS is on par or even worse to that of a sorc.

So.. after read all this, i have some questions :3

1 Its dificult for a SM find GROUP?

2 In a group. what players want? A SM DPS or FULL SUPPORT - or skip sm's O.o?

3 who find group more easy? sm or cres?

4 Can solo with sm? :3 or kill a mob gonna take me forever?

5 pros and cons?

I dun like hibrid (but if u think is the best chose pls let me know) n_n. or...........my idea was being full support, but idk~

My bf gonna be cres. But now idk, all i read disapoint me a little u.u

But i am solo most the time..... so......

what u recommend me? i want lvl a Noel, i like solo

halp!!  :Emo_17: 

Edited by Vanillie, 17 January 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#2 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

SMs are always welcomed for their buffs and Soul Links. There are enough skill points to do Hybrid, Full Support doesn't make too much of a difference. You can solo pretty easily, even killing 4 mobs at once, until about level 40, which is when things start to hurt a lot.

Pros: 

You are ultimate buff support

Cure, maxed out, is better than Priest Renovatio

It's pretty easy on regular enemies because you can chain movement impairment debuffs

Cons:

Your DPS is always going to be lacking

It is incredibly difficult to keep soul links on everybody

Immunity lags everyone

#3 1214681284

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:odin

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

If you want a lovely doll go SM ^_^  I laugh sometimes when my SC hit and  can reach 15k 0.0

Edited by 1214681284, 18 January 2014 - 02:39 AM.

#4 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

If your BF is going to be Cres I highly recommend you being a SM

They synergize awesomely well.

Cres has high damage output for single target or mob managing, but they lack heavily on the defense department, specially on the self heal.

I usually party up with an SM friend of mine, and since we are always duoing stuffs we got easily used to stick together and can keep the links up most of the time, which increases DPS, DEF and Heals by a ton!

SM might not hit as hard as Cres, but I feel you'll have an easer time finding party than a Cres, altho both are highly valued, SM can heal.

Edit: now that if you both go Cres is not like you can't work together, double Cres is also a good play and they can twice their damage output pretty easily.

First off, if one of you go DoT based, you can max <Crucio>, <Furnuculus>, <Curse Reinforcement>, <Land of Darkness> and <Curse Burst>.

While another of you goes Stigma based and maxes <Diem Wind>, <Illusion Blade>, <Curse Burst> and <Stigma Mastery>.

Things are simple, while the DoT base focus on casting Crucio every time, as soon as the Stigma based stacks 5 Stigmas, both spam Curse Burst from which both benefit. If you combine this with normal attacks the damage output is even greater.

Edited by Leinzan, 18 January 2014 - 07:26 AM.

#5 Vanillie

Vanillie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location✿ Home ✿

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

:) thnx all for the answers and tips ^^

Finally, i' am a SM now.. i decide to give a try lol.. the sp is a big problem :3 (but im alchemy and i make my pots, and my bf make food lol)

and yes, the duo with cres looks fun ^^

I guess im gonna go full support, idk if is the correct chose, i think i need try diferents builds, im sure there 1 for my play style :D

i read a lotttt in forum, so i think there isnt a perfect build, but i need find the perfect for me i guess  :chomok03: 

Also, omg those dolls are so cute <3

sry for my english :'3

#6 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

Uhm, thats cool! Great for you!

Oh, another thing, since you'll be going FS your DPS isn't going to be the greatest, but take into consideration that your attack has a 25m range! so you can actually lead the mob making (also while healing yourself) XP

#7 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

Uhm, thats cool! Great for you!

Oh, another thing, since you'll be going FS your DPS isn't going to be the greatest, but take into consideration that your attack has a 25m range! so you can actually lead the mob making (also while healing yourself) XP

#8 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

I honestly seem to be the only Cres not only capable but also having fun with solo grind at muka/condor with no significant slowdown. Sure, it's even more fun with people to aoe for, but I'm not having any real issues. Got 3rd rank crescentia hunter on Sunday (25th overall).

#9 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

Honestly, its the first time I try my Cres in a while and I have to agree with you Lanie, they hit like a truck...

My Cres has 6.4k MATK and with a simple <Crucio> lvl 1 Im doing 5k crits on oponents of the right element :/ (possibly 10k with lvl 10)

<Furnuculus> does 3k DoTs... <Curse Burst> does 1k non crit damage without stigmas... heck <Death Grip> does 16k non crit damage...

1 on 1 is not an issue for Cres :/

PS: BTW congratulations on reaching the rank O__o!

Edited by Leinzan, 28 January 2014 - 02:36 PM.

#10 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

Aoe is no issue either. 10k crit aoe using elements isn't hard. Your stats would do 2k damage per second aoe, plus spike aoe damage.

#11 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Yea, from all my chars, Cres is by far the best AoE handler, seconded by my sin.

#12 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Due to SP problem the best build for SM is the pure linker, max cure, and spam restoration lvl 1 (just to proc bonus) all the time. SM is the weakest class now, weak dps 3x SP drain even compared to sorc. U cant win duel using SM (including to tank class) except the class u deal is squishy and his skill is noob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users