• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kyoblood

kyoblood

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:22 AM

I'm unsure how this happened or if its a maintenance error, but one of my main account seems to be banned till 2020. I've done nothing wrong except for lvling too much ^.^ any help or similar incidences would be greatly appreciated.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

You were probably caught in the net for involvement in the OCA mess this morning (generally, this means you bought OCAs when the npc selling them was accidentally implemented this morning, or bought/picked up cards from those OCAs)

#3 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

You were probably caught in the net for involvement in the OCA mess this morning (generally, this means you bought OCAs when the npc selling them was accidentally implemented this morning, or bought/picked up cards from those OCAs)

I did none of that and still got banned. I was watching the whole situation after I heard about it on the forum and stopped leveling. Figure there will be a roll back... didn't expect a ban for watching people picking up cards lol.

#4 rag1234

rag1234

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:31 PM

Hi, my main account is banned and it says that its prohibited til 2020, idk what is wrong because I didn't do anything wrong >.<. I want to know why my account got banned in the first place and I want it fixed. >.<

#5 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hi, my main account is banned and it says that its prohibited til 2020, idk what is wrong because I didn't do anything wrong >.<. I want to know why my account got banned in the first place and I want it fixed. >.<

Send in a ticket.

#6 nkuchiki

nkuchiki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

What happened to me was. i was buying some HEBM's Before they're out of the KFS, then stacked some woe supplies and store in kafra, a few minutes after buying from KFS then i get disconnected. i tried logging in but then i get a message i was banned for 10 Yeas. i already submitted a ticket, but it has been a week already and still no reply. oh god i hope this clears up soon. i can't even enjoy my UGC reward, i've been getting e-mails from warp portal saying that i've received the promotional items, but i was kinda upset that they couldn't reply to my ban ticket. if there's anyone there in the technical crew reading my story -- please do message me, i'm very upset i just spent money then boom after a few i get banned for buying kfs items? omg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users