#1 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

Would an attack speed spear champ work?  They get a lot of ap and get 25%+25%+20%+15% (unique passive) attack speed.  Mostly just get passives and be a single target fighter that is hard to kill.  I'd ignore the spear range stuff and only get 1 or 2 aoes. 

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

It might work. Spear champions have among the (if not the) highest 1v1 damage output, but the problem is they lack stun/sleep/mute and are therefore not always that great in 1v1. But that aside it should still be a working build.

I recommend if you ignore the spear range stuff, to still get 4 aoes or so. In some situations it is just more beneficial to have several aoes. Also the single target skills aren't that costy on skill points, and it's not like you'll use them a lot anyway (only the pvp version of the last skill really).

Edited by jerremy, 24 January 2014 - 04:59 AM.

#3 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

I wish I could get deflection since that would help in 1 v 1 but you need the aoe skills to get it

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:05 AM

I personally think deflection isn't that useful, but you could try to remove the movement speed passive (if you have it), and possibly also the hp recovery passive. However, personally I think the deflection passive doesn't really work for PVP at all, maybe for PVM.

Edited by jerremy, 24 January 2014 - 05:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users