Can't download client - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't download client

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pink77m

Pink77m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

So what is the ETA for fixing this current issue and allowing downloads from the main site?

Mirrors wont work for it for some reason.

Also why aren't test done for this kinda stuff? Should there be test in seeing what this patch or the newer patch would do? It almost seems like they just expect these updates to work perfectly the first time

Edited by Pink77m, 30 January 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

So what is the ETA for fixing this current issue and allowing downloads from the main site?
Mirrors wont work for it for some reason.

Also why aren't test done for this kinda stuff? Should there be test in seeing what this patch or the newer patch would do? It almost seems like they just expect these updates to work perfectly the first time

Why can't you download the installer from the mirror? What happens when you attempt to do so?

#3 Pink77m

Pink77m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Ive downloaded it completely, but when I try and start it up, it doesn't load or do anything, no green bar moves at all

It just has classic and that's it. And when I click classic nothing happens then!

I just want the site to fix this already... =(

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

If you've successfully installed the client, then the problem you're experiencing can't be related to the installer. The installer will either install the client successfully or fail to install it at all; there is no in-between.

Have you ever encountered this problem before?

The updater uses Internet Explorer to download updates and display notices. Is Internet Explorer working normally on your computer?

Please could you post a screen capture that shows the problem?

You can take a screen capture using Snipping Tool. Once you've taken a screen capture, save it, upload it to Imgur, and then include the address of the uploaded copy of the file in a reply to this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users