• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Thewz

Thewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Hey guys that's a simple question , do u think is it possible to create a Full PvP Rogue ? and would it be a good choice?

#2 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

I dunno others, but if I were to do a full PvP Rogue, it would be something like this

10 points still remaining for use.

Altho the last 10 could easily go to <Mark of Death> for someone you hate a lot, you could go for other skills like <Mark of Genocide> (lol), <Poison Weapon> (lol^2), <Deadly Blow> (not-so-lol-but-still-lol), <Combo Training> (for-the-lolz), <Hidding> (cuz-lol-why-not?), <Dagger Throw> (for-a-lol-headshot), <Dirty Plan> (lol?), <Rolling Cutter> (trololol) or <Dual Stab> (which actually would not be a bad idea)

Up to you!

#3 Thewz

Thewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

I dunno others, but if I were to do a full PvP Rogue, it would be something like this

10 points still remaining for use.

Altho the last 10 could easily go to <Mark of Death> for someone you hate a lot, you could go for other skills like <Mark of Genocide> (lol), <Poison Weapon> (lol^2), <Deadly Blow> (not-so-lol-but-still-lol), <Combo Training> (for-the-lolz), <Hidding> (cuz-lol-why-not?), <Dagger Throw> (for-a-lol-headshot), <Dirty Plan> (lol?), <Rolling Cutter> (trololol) or <Dual Stab> (which actually would not be a bad idea)

Up to you!

Cool , Leinzan , between rogue , monk , BM and ranger which one do u think is the best PvPowner?

#4 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

Aah? well...

Truth be told, I haven't stepped into colo for a while now, given that Im more of a PvE player than a PvP and Colo gear is no longer a requirment, there is really little for me that PvP has to offer, so I really am at a loss as of which is the current state of affairs between classes.

Well, I can always try.

Ignoring the terrible hit/dodge relations, with the current skill balance and what I know of the 3 pitting them 1v1... BM should have an easer life. Its like a game of Rock-Paper-Sissors, of course.

BM can self heal once ever 4 seconds, from what I've heard, and by HP% not DMG%, they are quite tanky by nature and can dish quite a bit of damage too. An all in one class.

Rogue is a hard hitter which you really don't want to stick close to for too long, with their finisher, specially with their finisher coming back every 14 seconds and no hit is small. They are tricksters and for the worse, they have <Crescent Moon> which would make anyone's life a hell on earth.

Monks got upgraded to be really strong and deadly, maybe have more DPS than the Rogue speaking of a battle of 3 seconds. They can knock you down, stun you, DoT you, hit for a ton, and defend for a ton. Certainly not something you want to have close for too long... or at least, something you would wish to survive because of their sudden and deadly quick and over hard hitter new <Asura Strike> + <Lightining Walk> combo.

Its a vicious cycle in which you could say Rogue >= BM >= Monk >= Rogue

The 3 of them are great options, in the end the 3 of them lack mobility XD

#5 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

i think max the buffs then get max Dark illusion, max stealth, 5-6/10 dual stab, 7/10 Mark of Death, max combo training and mastery, then 4/6 Smoke bomb and 3/5 Dirty Plan (Max Paradise)... top it off with 5/10 moonlight dance and then the rest in basic attack skills

EDIT: not sure how many points I used...

5-3-6-7-3-3-4-3-5-5=44

Edited by IamLt, 31 January 2014 - 05:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users