• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

I finally reached ML20 today! yay for me! and I still haven't distributed my stats so they are all still 1...  :p_swt: im thinking of doing 56 on str since its multiple by 8 and 100 for agi... any opinions on this stat build?  :questionmark:

#2 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

hmm

if I were you I would go for a 10% Crit from base stats, a multiple of 8 with what's left and wonder about life with the little that was left out :v

Edit: well, who knows if 10% Crit will be possible as of now :/, but setting a Crit % as a goal should help out.

Congrats on reaching level 20 btw!

Edited by Leinzan, 04 February 2014 - 07:57 AM.

#3 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Congrats on reaching level 20 btw!

tnx though its not much of an accomplishment since I cant craft osiris due to the deficiency of HGP's...

#4 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:57 AM

you can still start getting skill and stat points :v

#5 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:01 AM

you can still start getting skill and stat points :v

yes that is true... so when i finish getting all the stat points I will have like 275 to spend... any advice on that? how about 100str and 100agi? lol  :p_laugh: people are still pushing me for the full agi build...

#6 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Pay attention to how much Crit % you gain per AGI point, then set a Crit % as a goal.

For the rest of the points, take into consideration all your end-game gears (osiris set) which gives you AGI (runes and cards too) and calculate aproximately how much Crit % you'll get from all that.

Add the Crit % you have as a goal from the first point, then compensate the Crit you get from Gears, Runes and Cards with the last stride of Stat Points so you get a full integer Crit %.

Do whatever you want with the rest :v (save it or whatever)

Remember this isn't the end of the character stats build, we are only at 2/5 of the way.

#7 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Pay attention to how much Crit % you gain per AGI point, then set a Crit % as a goal.

For the rest of the points, take into consideration all your end-game gears (osiris set) which gives you AGI (runes and cards too) and calculate aproximately how much Crit % you'll get from all that.

Add the Crit % you have as a goal from the first point, then compensate the Crit you get from Gears, Runes and Cards with the last stride of Stat Points so you get a full integer Crit %.

Do whatever you want with the rest :v (save it or whatever)

Remember this isn't the end of the character stats build, we are only at 2/5 of the way.

well on that note I can still survive with only 1 stat in boss fights so might as well save it for the mean time...  :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users