Classic: Patch notes for February 2014 - Page 29 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: Patch notes for February 2014

• Please log in to reply
761 replies to this topic

#701 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Either limit the number of castles or change alliance numbers to 1 ally.  If you don't change something people will quit.  My guild has already suffered a huge drop in players showing up to woe.  Lag, number of castles, people getting free econs, or many other things.  If you would like to keep the small population you have the WoE scene needs to be dealt with.  If the server loses one guild on syn/vh/wC side then woe will die.

#702 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

Speaking for many people in VH

Special Olympic WoE 1.0 god items pissed enough people off now we're watching Welfare of the Emperium on sundays is actually pretty annoying

> also this.

Edited by Xellie, 02 March 2014 - 06:00 PM.

#703 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

i am 100% positive nothing with the server will change if synthesis quit ... just saying. 

No one from the other alliance is quitting or has an issue with woe aside for lag.

#704 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Lag is a huge issue. If syn quit a lot would change.  Your side would eventually get bored of 2v4 and if its 2v4 then my guild will go solo. If wC goes solo then vh will be solo which means you guys will farm castles with no competition which is very fun!!

So if thats considered nothing.. then nothing will change! You are correct.

Edited by MattyL904, 02 March 2014 - 06:12 PM.

#705 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

we're already farming castlings o.o 

if it becomes a 2v4 then ... that just means we can go around 2v2ing and keeping an econ strong ... not sure what you're getting at ... it was 3v2 for 4 months and you guys didn't get bored ... 

but why you leaving out e-youth out of your alliance now ... feed correct information please

Edited by heyxsean, 02 March 2014 - 06:16 PM.

#706 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

woe is fine as it is, its the lag thats stupd

#707 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Admitting there's a problem.

Also, I wouldn't try to start more drama by trying to antagonize other guilds. j/s it's not a good idea.

#708 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

i'm not antagonizing other guilds lol i tried leaving it out but matty likes to bring them into his argument ...

and how is farming castles a problem? it just means the other side is not strong enough to stop it?

lag is the only thing GMs should be trying to fix really but today was pretty good since not everyone was in castle all the time.

Edited by heyxsean, 02 March 2014 - 06:24 PM.

#709 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

i'm not antagonizing other guilds lol i tried leaving it out but matty likes to bring them into his argument ...

and how is farming castles a problem? it just means the other side is not strong enough to stop it?

lag is the only thing GMs should be trying to fix really but today was pretty good since not everyone was in castle all the time.

It means there are too many castles for the population to break down to zero to prevent creeping econ.

Regardless of all that, I'm not sure VH will continue to WoE unless the GMs decide to descend upon WoE take a look at ALL of the cheaters.

Particularly No Delay.

inb4: BUT THE OTHERSIDE DOES IT!

all 3 of the guilds doing it are pathetic.

Auto____ is pathetic. Deliberate displacement is pathetic. Botting converts is pathetic (yes I know) among other things. All of it is pathetic.

Edited by Xellie, 02 March 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#710 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

can you please stop threatening to quit to get your way ... you said you were only going to woe 15 minutes this week and you didn't ... i don't think they're falling for your bluff.

everyone from both sides do cheat and i agree gms should look to it and ban them ... yup

Edited by heyxsean, 02 March 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#711 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

if it becomes a 2v4 then ... that just means we can go around 2v2ing and keeping an econ strong ... not sure what you're getting at ... it was 3v2 for 4 months and you guys didn't get bored ... 

but why you leaving out e-youth out of your alliance now ... feed correct information please

Sorry I didnt see 1 e-youth emblem all WoE.  Which woe were you at?

#712 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

I was at Saturday and Sunday. Saw plenty of E-Youth.

Edited by heyxsean, 02 March 2014 - 06:53 PM.

#713 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

can you please stop threatening to quit to get your way ... you said you were only going to woe 15 minutes this week and you didn't ... i don't think they're falling for your bluff.

everyone from both sides do cheat and i agree gms should look to it and ban them ... yup

I never said that, I said if things maintained as they were it would only be worth woeing 15 mins.

#714 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

I was at Saturday and Sunday. Saw plenty of E-Youth.

Even though we are basing this whole conversation about SE.. Then you bring up FE? Wheres the logic?

#715 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

Considering they woe inside you guys on Sundays ... the logic is there.

anyways back on topic ... fix lag =)

#716 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

sean there are things to do outside siege you're just a doofus !!!!!!!!!

me and a few other friends had a fun time cobbling together a rachel sanc party with a 7x wiz/6x magic ninja. it was kind of hilarious, but it worked out ! you kind of have to make your own fun. make weirdo pvm characters and don't leech them. do things suboptimally but pull them off.

i feel like a lot of people who mention there's nothing to do outside woe probably just don't enjoy doing weird pvm, which is a fun part of this game imo people no longer recognize. go make a battle priest and look at the crits or the huge numbers or something ! get a perma novice to 99 without leeching ! make something that can tank at least 1/3 of juperos 1 ! if this isn't fun to you, then maybe you're not the kind of person RO pvm jives with and that's not the game's fault.

lag though, that's the game's fault. it killed me in that rachel sanc party :C

#717 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

<> ... you exclude me out of your shenanigans that i have to go lie on these forums =(

#718 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

I want PvM buddies T_____T

#719 Cody18

Cody18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

photo-186.png?_r=0

• Members
  • 8265 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic/Renewal

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

Well if they don't do econ resets like I've been asking for over a year now, VH WILL only do the last 15 mins of WoE.

REALLY!!!! Im pretty sure you explicitly said VH will only do last 15 mins....too much BS to keep track of...I guess  you have forgotten???  Your DUMB!

#720 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

<> ... you exclude me out of your shenanigans that i have to go lie on these forums =(

if i recall, your idea was "leech my wizard". you can come play, but you have to actually do things like play your character and share loot :P

also re: pvm buddies, walk around and make friends ! the new player guilds i keep hearing about probably would do some pvming. maybe we can even lure back the people who only log on for siege if they see that you can just relax, murder some silly cultists or robots or whatever, and not worry about OPTIMAL BEEP BOOP EXP GOTTA MAKE SIEGE CHARACTERS. on one of the pre-re servers, someone made a melee super novice so they could slap godlies on it and probably mvp with it just to say they did it. no one does weird things any more, at least not as publicly.

pvming with friends is probably the only reason i never got around to thors leeching much. it's far less interesting than hanging out on -voicechat program of choice- with people you genuinely enjoy talkin' to. yeah, there's woe and all that competitive stuff, but maybe spend an evening dilzing around on alts. crack a beer, if you want. stream queen over vent, if you're xellie. relax, it's just a game.

#721 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

if i recall, your idea was "leech my wizard". you can come play, but you have to actually do things like play your character and share loot :P

also re: pvm buddies, walk around and make friends ! the new player guilds i keep hearing about probably would do some pvming. maybe we can even lure back the people who only log on for siege if they see that you can just relax, murder some silly cultists or robots or whatever, and not worry about OPTIMAL BEEP BOOP EXP GOTTA MAKE SIEGE CHARACTERS. on one of the pre-re servers, someone made a melee super novice so they could slap godlies on it and probably mvp with it just to say they did it. no one does weird things any more, at least not as publicly.

pvming with friends is probably the only reason i never got around to thors leeching much. it's far less interesting than hanging out on -voicechat program of choice- with people you genuinely enjoy talkin' to. yeah, there's woe and all that competitive stuff, but maybe spend an evening dilzing around on alts. crack a beer, if you want. stream queen over vent, if you're xellie. relax, it's just a game.

Actually playing is fun. More people should do it <3

I love derping around on secret chars - p sure ryth is making a melee linker to use all the gods on, I know I'm making a super aco for that purpose. Publically nah, I'll outcritsinx you anyway day.

#722 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

photo-186.png?_r=0

• Members
  • 8265 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic/Renewal

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

Well if they don't do econ resets like I've been asking for over a year now, VH WILL only do the last 15 mins of WoE.

REALLY!!!! Im pretty sure you explicitly said VH will only do last 15 mins....too much BS to keep track of...I guess  you have forgotten???  Your DUMB!

Yeah because I expect the devs to take consideration of things like this in less than a week.

I'm not that unreasonable.

#723 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

Breaking news: People are no longer allowed to change their minds.

#724 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

Considering they woe inside you guys on Sundays ... the logic is there.

anyways back on topic ... fix lag =)

Sorry I don't consider 2 members from E-Youth (Hayorh and Darna) E-Youth playing SE WoE.  2 Members from a guild isn't considered a guild.  They obviously don't WoE under E-Youth because they don't get the attendance they need for SE.  So my statements still stand.

When does the Spotlight go out?

#725 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

Two new threads need to be opened on the following topics,

1) Lala SE WoE convo

2) NEW TREASURE SYSTEM BECAUSE I DONT NEED 10 Accounts full of garbage loots!!

Please do this with haste unless you want to get the other posts that don't pertain to these subjects drowned out. 

Edited by MattyL904, 03 March 2014 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users