• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thewz

Thewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

Hey guys, im here to ask u magician players, which one is the best choice to someone who really likes PvP? Wiz or Sorc? I mean, im not talking about advantages in pvp like heal, and that stuff, i wanna know which one has the higher damage and can kill more easily?

#2 3596130702174734600

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:IRO2

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Well, as a player who has played both classes, I will say it depends. Most people will say Sorc since they can (used to) deal the highest burst damage (warriors take that now). Wizards can deal some high damage but that takes a long time and generally you will die during the momentum gain of it. However, wizards have more DOTs which means they can steal way more kills, and are effective at lowering unsuspecting players HP drastically, while being the better of the 2 for defense. Some games I play better with my wiz other time my sorc. For straight kills with no concern of death, i would go with the sorc, but they are really luck dependent and have been missing like crazy recently. If you like to have a high "KD" and get kills without dying, the wizard is the better choice if you use him with water emblem (sounds crazy but i survived without dying until the 4th round). They both can heal themselves, but wizards can rapidly heal themselves while staying mobile and deadly, while sorcerers must stop everything they are doing to heal themselves. 

Sorry for all the "stuff" but i wanted to give a good idea of both classes in-depth first. All of this information can change come wednesday when the big patch comes in and they supposedly will fix everything.

#3 Thewz

Thewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

Oh, ic , thank u for the information man

#4 1214681284

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:odin

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

Depends on class I flight sorcerer and wiz and they both pretty good but ask zyh maybe he knows XD.

Edited by 1214681284, 25 February 2014 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users