2/12 Judy Blume's SuperBirthday maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

2/12 Judy Blume's SuperBirthday maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
399 replies to this topic

#101 Exiled

Exiled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

So much jibberish, just put 2x drops event and 1000 ppl will come back and play.

#102 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

I always thought it was Queen...lol

Quen just doesn't sound right :xd

but is Dally or at least that's what it says ;)

There is so much wrong going on with his name anyways lol (i knew the "daily" part looked a little funny, i just didn't notice it was two l's lol)

#103 Hokaru

Hokaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Can we see any of these?

Skull Cap

FAW
BDM
BFG

And please don't put KVM in.

#104 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

buff fish in mouth to heal 100% and put those in. they are pretty sucky as is right now

You're joking right?

You not only want something to heal 100% but you're talking about a lower gear item. The only other lower gear item that does anything like that is the Umbala Spirit. The rest of the lower gear items hardly do anything at all. There isn't even an item that does 100% heal that I know of unless you die & use a Token to res.

#105 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

Giving that much power to lower headgear will be too much. we already have witch hat combo. 

#106 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

You're joking right?

You not only want something to heal 100% but you're talking about a lower gear item. The only other lower gear item that does anything like that is the Umbala Spirit. The rest of the lower gear items hardly do anything at all. There isn't even an item that does 100% heal that I know of unless you die & use a Token to res.

so? i fail to see your point at all. we NEED to heal. its just a fact. this game has the worst healing setup of any rpg on the market. a level 150 should have their top headgear freed up to do high end things but still have the option to heal themselves without having to throw zeny into the wind like its nothing. healing hats are the only reason 50% of this community is still around. if they took them all out of the game, this game would be unplayable

#107 narublue

narublue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:SoaRJealous

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

You were close it was Dally Queen. I too have asked about this a few times, & I thought Oda said they were going to put in back in, but still haven't seen or heard anything more.

That was just in the Kafra Shop :xd

Ah,  started playing a bit after then :/

#108 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

What would you like in a lucky box?

FAW , KvM's, 3k medals and BB's please please!

#109 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

i would hate to see FAW, HBP, skull cap, cod. we see that too often within the past few months

#110 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

tbh, i could care less what is in the new box.........all i care about is, A HOMUNC EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we really need one

#111 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

i would hate to see FAW, HBP, skull cap, cod. we see that too often within the past few months

I have not seen a Skull Cap in a box EVER, and I've only been back to the game for about a year now. CoD, was in ONE box that I remember, and that was at LEAST 5-6months ago. Those two haven't been in anywhere NEAR as much as the FAW and HBP.

#112 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

I don't see what problem with people to have FAWs, and Skull Caps as one of the contents of the box.

It's going to be just one of too many items in the Lucky Box and this is not even a groove pack that'd flood the market with FAWs.

Maybe it's the insecurity people have that the sales of their +9 FAWs would be hampered.
Even I have some +9 FAWs for sale, but I think, like us, everybody deserves and opportunity to possess their own FAWs. And it's been two good months that it came out in a box. It was only there for a week.

So guys, please let other players have the opportunity to get one of the best in-game equipment other than just being selfish.

I'd really love to see FAWs and Skull Caps again. Please put them in the box, Oda.

#113 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

i want an eddga card too /rice. surprise me, oda!

#114 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

I disagree on homunc event e_e and I've made 2 150's and a 12x sheep bee.

#115 poringpet

poringpet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

id like to say that i sold my tarnished lamp based on the official site saying the tarnished lamp quest would be available. someone told me that was a bad idea because the official site was probably just copied and pasted from last year and i said there is no way the people that run this game would be that incredibly incompetent. also is it ever going to be possible to vend for than 99 million. i know some people are cool with hanging out in eden for weeks at a time just to sell one item but id rather not.

#116 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

people will ahve their chance, but at least dont make it so often..... look what happened to hbp.....

#117 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

i said there is no way the people that run this game would be that incredibly incompetent

Well, here is to your first and possibly many more moments to come.

also is it ever going to be possible to vend for than 99 million.

Not any time soon on iRO. Though kRO has upped the vend limit to 999m not too long ago.

#118 poringpet

poringpet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

im taking this down its not even worth trying to talk any sense to other people

Edited by poringpet, 11 February 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#119 vRLc

vRLc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1175 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Even aRO had "vend over 99m" when renewal came (it was around 2 years ago). It can't be too hard to do it, or ask kRO to sent it's update.

#120 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

oh and btw this whole discussion about the devaluing of high end items would be easily resolved if IRO would just sell zeny. the people who invested their money in boxes wouldn't be messed over everytime a new box came out, the people who want those items could have a way to get them, IRO could still make money and it would also reduce the amount of botting that goes on. the kafra shop and WP codes are the same thing just much less efficient.

selling zeny is one of the WORST ideas EVER introduced on these forums... and there have been ALOT of really bad ideas over the years... you flood the game with even more zeny and nothing will be worth anything at all... we already have way too much zeny on the server as is... its the reason people are always asking for zeny sinks...

#121 poringpet

poringpet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

you have your opinion I have I mine. increasing the value of zeny with zeny sinks only helps the zeny sellers to make more money that could be going to IRO instead. 

#122 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

oh and btw this whole discussion about the devaluing of high end items would be easily resolved if IRO would just sell zeny. the people who invested their money in boxes wouldn't be messed over everytime a new box came out, the people who want those items could have a way to get them, IRO could still make money and it would also reduce the amount of botting that goes on. the kafra shop and WP codes are the same thing just much less efficient.

Please tell me you're not an economy major (or planning to be).

#123 1839651833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationJava

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Put in more FAW please

No matter what other says, you guys will make tons of money obviously :p_laugh:

#124 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

It's about time you guys got Izlude's sphere and magazine dealers out of that wall. That thing looked very uncomfortable to stand in all day.

#125 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

I would say put something new in the lucky box instead of repeatable FAW, HBP etc.
There are so many nice equips in kro and jro, we don't ever had chance to seen them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users