Deleting a character on a Free Slot ISSUE - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Deleting a character on a Free Slot ISSUE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hey, so I picked up the game again, and I wanted to make a new character. So I deleted a character on a free slot to make it new, lo and behold, all my characters then moved over 1 slot, meaning the free slot is now full, and my old full premium slots now have an opening which I have to pay for to use.

I'm not happy with this. I don't want slot sliding shenanigans. I deleted that character to make a new one in that slot, so why on Earth do I now have to pay to gain access to a slot which had already been full from my old days of premium?

#2 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Cause RO is free now. If you want the slot back you need to pay for VIP. (VIP only unlocks 9 slots though. If you have more than 9, don't delete them lol!)

Edited by Sapphic, 11 February 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#3 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

RO has been free for the longest time. I just think it's absolutely garbage that slots I unlocked and created with a previous Premium aren't locked into place, and that everything just slides to the side.

#4 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

They didn't change the slot thing till it went free o: though it was a bit diff on valk (1 chara only available).

It won't make you feel better, but there's a chara slot change item in the kp shop lmao! Ridiculously expensive, though. You could try putting in a support ticket at support.warpportal.com to get it flipped back since you came back from a long break.

Edited by Sapphic, 11 February 2014 - 09:05 PM.

#5 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

This changed when we got the last merge that allowed up to 27 characters on an account. Until then, if you deleted a character in the first 3 slots, the slot stayed open, so you could continue to delete/remake new characters in the first 3 slots even if you had characters in the other 6, and no VIP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users