• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ElevenD

ElevenD

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

i want to transfer my dragonica account,,and i did submit ticket about it,,twice,,and it takes 4ever i guess..
so,,any of GM,,or whoever can help me plz,,sorry being noob ^^ and tyvm

#2 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

there is already a thread with instrutions to bond accounts to prevent ppl like u from making more useless threads

#3 ElevenD

ElevenD

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

there is already a thread with instrutions to bond accounts to prevent ppl like u from making more useless threads

sorry didnt find the thread that ur talking about,,and if its the one telling u to submit a ticket or smthing,,i have done it twice past a few days,,and i dont see any changes,,thats why im here to ask for help..if u can find the thread,,plz let me know,,ty

#4 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Well if you opted out and are now trying to opt back in, that can take a while. We have to contact barunson and THQ*ICE to try to get the account information sent over and then placed on our server. I'd give the GMs some time, but i'm sure they'll get your account ready in no time.

#5 ElevenD

ElevenD

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:50 AM

Well if you opted out and are now trying to opt back in, that can take a while. We have to contact barunson and THQ*ICE to try to get the account information sent over and then placed on our server. I'd give the GMs some time, but i'm sure they'll get your account ready in no time.

oh yeah,,thats cool,,ill be patient then,,thx dude ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users