#1 GerreMas

GerreMas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

is carm a good stat to have on a dual raider ? 

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Yes, although how much you get of it is up to personal choice.

For a dual raider, there's two different ways to build it.

One would be by building sen and going for a crit/attack power build to just deal out damage with your high skill powers and pierce defence.

The other way is by building less on sen and add some cha to increase the effect of your accu, mspd, aspd and def down (this one's PvP only, PvP circle break). The reason cha is so useful is because dual raiders have reasonably high base debuffs, which scale pretty high on cha.

#3 GerreMas

GerreMas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

I was thinking of making a build with kind a lot of cha and the dex buff /evasive guard etc... I think (could be wrong? ) that there would still be reasonable high damage output and also high debuffs and dodge due to charm ?

Personally i like more the katar hawker becouse i like aspeed and just the way they look and stand with their katars ^^ also the frost katars look so good lolz ... but im stuck lvling this one :(

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

Personally I use a dex/cha build for buffs/debuffs strength, and keeping reasonably high damage and dodge thanks to our high dex.

#5 GerreMas

GerreMas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

Has katar raider become a 'bad' class to play ?

I am really struggling between the two ^^ katar or dual , they both have their charms ^^ ,

I like the look of katar and the aspeed , but on the other side , duals also have reasonable high aspeed , skill powers , debuffs , ... So i really am doubting , any tips? ^^

#6 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

They're not really 'bad', it's just the recent AoE based pvping that makes it difficult for them to move about in wars. However the raider will be seeing some buffs with the upcoming update, so they're both pretty good.

Personally I've always preferred the dual raider, but katar raiders are definitely not bad either.

#7 GerreMas

GerreMas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

What kind of buffs are we talking about ?
^^

#8 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Katar raider will mostly be seeing higher damage by the form of three new effects that have a chance to boost attack/movement speed, critical damage, and lower the opponents critical, while you are in battle.

Dual raiders evasive guard, accuracy and movement speed down are getting strengthened, and they also get a new effect that has a chance to lower the opponents defence.

Advisable to check up on the pegasus testing thread in the community chat section.

#9 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

dual raider. atm i think its the best class on 1v1 pvp, im not sure in war tho. why? tried a duel between an sf cham and spear champ no one owned me(given the fact that i have no IM passives yet) i also defeated an artisan and an battle cleric. havent tried with scouts and katars yet. and a dex/cha/str raider might be the best build for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users