2 replies to this topic

#1 wizard898

wizard898

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

In preparation for the 4th job patch? From what I've seen, it doesn't seem like savages are dominated by everyone and their mom anymore in 4th job. It looks like they fixed a lot of what was wrong with the Harlie with the new promotion. A reliable stun, a better catching skill, etc. (I know they're getting that CS nerf but still, worth it?)

Edited by wizard898, 03 November 2010 - 11:51 AM.

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

All classes are good in PvE, end of story. . . Especially Harlehacks. However, in PvP, they don't fare all that well in later levels unless you have the right equipment and you're excellent at landing stuns/catching your opponent. So if you like PvE moreso than PvP, they are most certainly worth leveling. However, it would be nice if they had a more effective and reliable stun, as well as having a few more skills hit fallen enemies (as most of their attacks launch things up/knock things down).

#3 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:11 AM

In preparation for the 4th job patch? From what I've seen, it doesn't seem like savages are dominated by everyone and their mom anymore in 4th job. It looks like they fixed a lot of what was wrong with the Harlie with the new promotion. A reliable stun, a better catching skill, etc. (I know they're getting that CS nerf but still, worth it?)

no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users