• Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

Selling:

Valentine Seraphim [clean] Sold 5Bil

Pink Seraphim [clean]

Pink Mini Astarot [clean]

Penguin backpack [clean]

Valentine Outfit [clean] Sold 1Bil

Leave your offers or whisper/add 'Hex' in-game.

Edited by Feuer, 27 February 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#2 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

Val seraph 3.5b

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

I was hoping for a min of 4.5, can you come up some?

#4 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

5b for the valetine seraph + valentine outfit then :D

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

:) Im looking to find a buyer whos interested in purchasing the items for themselves Valakas, not to try and turn an immediate profit. Being a very active buyer/seller I know you're trying to cut cost to increase your profit, but I'd be a fool to drop 500m just to sell it. 5.3b for Valentine + Outfit. This would give you potential to turn an immediate 200m profit on the outfit, and if you hold onto it for a few months, coud increase to a 1.5b profit. That's the best offer I can provide you 

I'm a business man myself, hehe

#6 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

:) Im looking to find a buyer whos interested in purchasing the items for themselves Valakas, not to try and turn an immediate profit. Being a very active buyer/seller I know you're trying to cut cost to increase your profit, but I'd be a fool to drop 500m just to sell it. 5.3b for Valentine + Outfit. This would give you potential to turn an immediate 200m profit on the outfit, and if you hold onto it for a few months, coud increase to a 1.5b profit. That's the best offer I can provide you 

I'm a business man myself, hehe

Nah... you got it wrong this time. I was planning to wear that Valentine Outfit along with the Big Seraph Wing which I also offered from this seller [http://forums.warppo...all-characters/ ] . I thought they would look stunning if wore together on a Male character.  Your Valentine Seraph I wanted to buy was actually for my own collection. I already have another one to sell, I just didn't wanna lose my only Val Seraph. I used to have 2 Valentine Seraph, one which I put on my vendor at 5b 2 months back. I was putting there with a hope for it to be one of the items that would attract people to my shop. 5b was way too overpriced. Then our common friend Zurn here came and bought it without even Pming me asking for a discount eventhough he knew all too well that Vendor was mine . When I questioned him one day after I saw him wearing a valentine seraph, I asked where he got it from and he said he bought it from me.  I offered a friendly rebate in which he politely refused. About the Construction Set I offered in the other thread [ Same Link above ] , I needed it for a project few people know I am involved in now. If I really managed to get that Set, i'll show ya on FB why i need it for, i think you'd be thrilled. 

So is another 500m all it takes for you to agree on the deal? If that is so, then 5.5b offer from my part. 

Ps [ Here onwards are courtesy info  i wanna share ]. I do Buy and Sell alot, but if you noticed , my vendors [ Vhen, VhenAshten,BishbyAshten and DeinoAshten] only buys Materials and everytime, I buy them at the highest Rate offered in Junon. I needed them for my Gem business [ In Which I sell at extremely low prices compared to other bloodsuckers ] . I wanted people to farm more and give newbies a chance to earn some good zulies for their hardwork looting and farming. I didn't want them to pay extra zulies for essential items that shouldn't cost that much. My B>Mats prices are one of the reason that other vendors couldn't exploit the hard work of others as much as they used to. With over 130b in Zulies and the financial ability to pump 10k IM points into Draconis each month, I don't really need the gem business. I really did it for the sake of helping others. You've seen me many times, and I have always appeared on my main char wearing most of the time the Yellow Rose Uniform that cost 300 Prem Points only. I am not all about the zulies u see :) 

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

I'll glad accept 5.3-5.5b Valakas. PM My on 'Hex' When you're online

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

If anyone else matches Valakas' offer, I'll accept it, since it's been 2 days without him trying to contact me. 

#9 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

I did try to contact u on hex , u just wasn't online. I was online around 4am server time

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Ah well I'm sad to report They were sold together for 6b. Someone beat you to it =/ 

#11 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

One of my clannies in Ashten actually offered them to me cheaper than you and I refused his offer since I have this deal with you. I guess now I can take up his offer and we both be happy with our deals :P

Edited by Valakas, 27 February 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

I suppose so. I was going to turn it down, but hadn't heard from you for almost 2 days, and i needed to money to fund a new character. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users