Tiki Tuesday Question lounge for 3/4 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question lounge for 3/4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

The Scorpion: A popular classic drink that was a little more well known in it's Tiki Bowl form. For that, two people or more would sip from a giant Tiki-festooned bowl

This is the thread to ask questions for next week's show. 

Spotify playlist can be found below: listen along with me for the show!

Tiki Tuesday 3/4

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Just how many quests have you added with the previous maintenance and how long will they last?

Two quests were added to Rachel, they are permanent on Classic and will last for three more weeks on Renewal. 

Edited by Oda, 04 March 2014 - 01:51 PM.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Campitor was here.

#4 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Campitor was here.

Too late.

#5 Lizbo

Lizbo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Would you consider changing the way the enchant npc in prontera works? It's really discouraging to spend tons and tons of hours in BG to get armors that you need to have one specific stat on and in the end wind up with nothing at all.

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

Can we get the same KVM divisions that kRO has?

KVM (Lv. 80+)
KVM (Lv. 60~79)
KVM (Lv. 59 & below)

If not, how about this?

KVM (Lv. 98+)
KVM (Lv. 70~97)
KVM (Lv. 69 & below)

We had requested these from HQ and may be able to have it added as of tommorow's maintenance. 

#7 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

When do you think the next Lighthalzen spotlight will be again? *_*

Definitely will be circling around again, especially if we can trick Ralis into writing another part of the Arc quest. 

Are you guys going to fix the lowered rates of taming from hocus pocus to be normal and reallow them on mvp maps along with letting missy/power cord completely mitigate all gem cost? It's just that medusa only spawns really on Tao map e_e

For hocus pocus, the particulars of the skill we are not able to alter, but we can look into taming. 

Also, can you guys make Variant Shoes certable through Eve Natalia along with some of the Biolabs MVP gear?

We can investigate. 

Edited by Oda, 05 March 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#8 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

Why doesn't Izlude have a fixed spawn point? When I teleported to Izlude it warped me inside the Swordsmans' Guild.

Izlude will have a spawn point set to be next to the Kafra this week. 

Also, is it possible for the Crewman in Alberta to directly warp you to Baylan Island instead of sending you to Izlude?

#9 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

been only playing since november. how often does the hammer comes around?

Maybe once ever one-two months on average. 

#10 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

been only playing since november. how often does the hammer comes around?

Reminding, I'd really love to see hammer returning in the next maintenance.

#11 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:39 AM

I'd love to see enriched hammer stay in permanently.

I'd also love one of those scorpion's. Straight up.

#12 Cocomococococo

Cocomococococo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:30 AM

I'd love for enriched hammer to come, would be a great thing ^^ and maybe an AI for the wandering Vadon so we may be able to kill it as well  :gg:

#13 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

And info on the implementation of crown of deceit on classic?

No info yet, have to do some testing 

Also, can you remove crystal fragments from guild supply boxes?

We're going to be looking at the prices for these items, how common they are on the server to evaluate what items should be removed or added to the supply boxes. 

Edited by Oda, 04 March 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#14 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hey Oda!

Thanks again for the MadoGear Rent NPC @ Eden.

Now I kindly ask you about the Coluseo Heal bug with Mado in parties:

• The problem: the Arch Bishop's skill "Coluseo Heal" stops working when you add a Mado or an Arch Bishop to a party. And to fix it the Mado player must be kicked from the party and re-invited, causing a lot of problems for the players playing with this class, such as not getting invites to parties or the group being forced to play through an entire instance without using the C. Heal skill just to prevent the Mado player from being kicked in any special map.

We have reported this in the past since that is something that should definitely not be happening. We are working on creating a report with extensive replays, screenshots and other documentation to our dev team to show that this is still a problem. 

Whats your (Warpportal) position  about that? Any chance of fixing it soon?

I'll appreciate your answer.
Thanks.

#15 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

Can we get the same KVM divisions that kRO has?

KVM (Lv. 80+)
KVM (Lv. 60~79)
KVM (Lv. 59 & below)

If not, how about this?

KVM (Lv. 98+)
KVM (Lv. 70~97)
KVM (Lv. 69 & below)

Or maybe KVM divided like turn ins

70-100

101-125

126+

and papa enriched and also granny boxter. :D

#16 xfusion

xfusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

you double click on a consumable in inventory and you use it, you double click on a piece of equipment in inventory and you put it on, you double click on a piece of ammunition (arrows cannon balls ect) in your inventory and nothing happens... you can hotkey said ammunition, double click it in the bar and put it on, but why not just directly from inventory? And why cant i put ammunition in cart or storage if its equipped, i wanna buy 2k holy cannon balls cuz i'm low, but i want to put 1.5k of them in my cart, but since they are equipped i gotta un-equip them to do so then re-equip them to go back to hunting... Can anything be done about these two things?

Hocus Pocus: probably tired of reading about this lol, Last week you said you cannot change the gem usage, thats ok.. but as it currently stands it costs more than even a BB in gems to get a mvp.. to make the skill usable Class Change should come up more often, can this be done? This wouldn't take away from the people wanting to use BB's since they are instant but for those who cant afford BB's there should be a way to summon mvp's. Also can monster taming be brought back to the "????" skill?

is there any possible way to put old payon back in? even just to visit? not saying to remove new payon but i'd like to be able to go to old payon, it was the best town till it was changed :( Maybe use it as a new eden! outside and cheerey! more room, nice scenery! you can add in some cheesy story on why its back : "a few archaeologists where digging for eddga bones outside payon when the remains of a city where found! It was determined it was the remains of old payon! The payon city council decided to restore the town to its former glory and use it as a tourist attraction! The eden group decided that since everyone knew about them now they didn't need a secret base anymore and currently run the city of old payon." 

I am always in favor of bringing old payon back, since it does exist on classic and renewal. Maybe we can gin something fun up by Anniversary time. 

Regarding Hocus Pocus I understand your point of view but I believe that the dev's intention is that the restriction on Hocus Pocus is there to prevent mass spamming of the skill, though Bloody Branches exist, their number is finite, wheras a no-consumable cost for hocus pocus could be disruptive. 

For ammo, this is something that would probably not be easy to change but it would be better that you'd be able to more easily equip them, for new players that would definitely be a turn-off. 

Edited by Oda, 04 March 2014 - 02:13 PM.

#17 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

how long till we see a fully updated  ie. episode 13.2  classic server with new world /satan morroc in it i dont understand why were waiting on new old content to be released

Edited by zerowon, 04 March 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#18 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

Oda and Campitor, which is your favorite RO quest arc thus far?

I really like the Crow of Destiny Quest, really strange and a lot of special effects in there. I also enjoy the second class job change quests. 

Which has been your most/least favorite update? (Due to content, work to be done related to that, qq'ing from the playerbase you had to endure because of it?)

Most favorite update? Einbroch/Gunslinger. Added a new map, new class and a steampunk setting. Malangdo was also a lot of fun to work on, probably the largest update we've had at a single time. 

Least favorite? The one where we had to remove the mail system. 

Your favorite Tiki recipe?

Probably the classic Mai Tai. There are so many bad Mai Tais (note if it mentions pineapple juice or orange juice it's not a OG mai tai) around that learning how to make the authentic version of my Obaachan's favorite drink was a real treat. 

#19 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

Why doesn't Izlude have a fixed spawn point? When I teleported to Izlude it warped me inside the Swordsmans' Guild.

I'd like to ask for a fixed spawn point when you make a new character too, makes no sense that everytime you make new characters they appears at random places (looks broken). Would be wise to make the spawn mid Izlude kafra, where people group up.

This will be fixed this week. 

Edited by Oda, 04 March 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#20 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hocus Pocus: probably tired of reading about this lol, Last week you said you cannot change the gem usage, thats ok.. but as it currently stands it costs more than even a BB in gems to get a mvp.. to make the skill usable Class Change should come up more often, can this be done? This wouldn't take away from the people wanting to use BB's since they are instant but for those who cant afford BB's there should be a way to summon mvp's. Also can monster taming be brought back to the "????" skill?

That's because the chance of getting Class Change got reduced a few years back if I remember correctly on iRO out of fear it would cause a flood of MVP cards on the server, however as i've pointed out before with all the BB's,ET,Summoner now I doubt it would make much difference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywhos onto my questions.

1) So anything on reducing the cooldown on Biolab instance which is currently three days and when someone asked before you said about looking into changing this.

Cooldown times on all of our instances should probably be re-evaluated soon. 

2) Any idea on when the Glast Heim update might be coming?

It should be our next update.

3) Will Mystical Amplification scrolls be returning to renewal in a box because I see them added to Classic often but they haven't been added to Renewal in a long time.

Possible!

4) What is your favourite MVP on RO

Dark Snake Lord/Snakepentor. For one of my first quests we created an event version of DSL and didn't require players to kill him. So there ended up being hundreds of DSLs clogging up the Pharos Lighthouse map.

Thanks for answering.

#21 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

Is it possible to get an NPC that will exchange outdated gears like chainmails, etc. for something along the lines of rough elu/ori on Classic?
Some guild leaders are starting to have multiple accounts full of these things.

#22 xfusion

xfusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

That's because the chance of getting Class Change got reduced a few years back if I remember correctly on iRO out of fear it would cause a flood of MVP cards on the server, however as i've pointed out before with all the BB's,ET,Summoner now I doubt it would make much difference.

yeah i thought as much but at this point might as well just make it usable again so people can have fun with it imo

#23 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

nerf gene; add 1 second cooldown to acid bomb

i want to compete for mvp using my other chars instead of getting on my gene

#24 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

will we EVER see part 3 and 4 of the Tomb of the Dark Lord quest arc? the big quests are the ones that usually have the best stories and this story isnt complete...

Ralis has written part 3 but I should bug him about part 4 when he has time. 

#25 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

On Classic: Can we have WoE blues enabled in pvp/GD?

Specifically the gvg/WoE mechanic maps.

GD would be good too, because it's likely to spend more sp items fighting enemies to get supplies than will be gained.

Speaking of GD and supply boxes, could there be a discussion about the contents? There's overflow of a lot of items and not enough of others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users