Character name: Otirano
Play style: Mostly PVE, some pvp
Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:
1. Priest has been my sole focus since the start of my game in May.
2. Understands that the priests needs some major balancing/handicap at the moment because it is too op as a class.
3. Is patient.
What future do you want for your class:
- I look forward to balancing the class first and foremost. Now with the extra skill points and stats we can not only be full support but be quite effective with dps1. Not only are our level one dots strong2 but as long as we don't get one shot, it’s very hard to kill us.
Something extra and pointless I'd like to do : Bring back the old ROG animation. ( Actually I care more about this game being balanced then bringing back a insignificant animation, priorities)
Here is a link to the build I currently have. http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0
This builds enables me to :
- Efficiently farm mummies3 or anything really: Cast Magnus Exorcimus while moving. ( ME + Asperio means I dot the mobs that it touches with my maxed Oratio dot. So win)
- Keep everyone healed with no sanctuary ( HH + Asperio heals 5 people. At the current moment with my weapon at +20 and ml 20 osiris gear I can crit for 88k and do 17k HoT for 5 people ( use to be 3) for 10 seconds. No animation delay except for Aqua Benedicta.
- I have full Sacrement ( Focused on heals ) and full Ray of
Jesus Genesis. Even with a less full support build4 I can still have decent enough heals. ( Because really no one really dies anyways. )
- Did I mention theirs is no animation delay and I can move freely for most skills? ( Except once again Aqua Benedicta and Adoramus)
I know I didn’t put weight into this VCR program before but if this is how change is going to go about, what have I got to lose.
Hopeful for change
1Let's admit, sanctuary is pretty pointless since nobody dies but let's see how the new raid content is going to be like
2I know we miss a lot but everyone is having some hit/dodge issue
3 I has that purple weapon. Double damage. Yar!
EDIT : forgot a space :<
Edited by Otiran, 05 March 2014 - 07:33 PM.