#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hello.

This topic will be used to collect Soulmaker Bugs.

Please use the form below when submitting bugs.

Remember, the more detail, image, or video that can be provided, the quicker these issues can be addressed.

Character Name:

Type of Bug: (Example: Skill, Animation, etc)

Date of First Occurrence:

Steps To Reproduce Bug:

Description:

Additional Information:

Video/Image Link:

#2 vzyanlow

vzyanlow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

Character Name: Mondlune

Type of Bug: SoulLink Concentration and Devotion

Date of First Occurrence: 25th Nov 2014

Steps To Reproduce Bug: Link to allies

Description: 

SoulLink Concentraion:

Skill effect: Increase Acceleration and Vitality of the caster and up to 5 allies

Bug: No Vitality increase effect on caster and allies after linked.

SoulLink Devotion:

Bug: cannot link again to any allies after the link is break itself (out of range/removed instead of allies death) within 5min.

#3 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:43 AM

Character Name: EIyssa.

Type of Bug: Skills effect and use.

Date of First Occurrence: I'm not sure, but these had been around for a few months...

Steps To Reproduce Bug: Simply attach the links to someone (in a party, raid, or just someone else).

Description:

• SoulLink Concentration: The link doesn't add any vitality, only affects acceleration (reducing skills' casting time).
  • SoulLink Devotion: The link is unable to be re-attached to someone after it breaks with said person. Apparently, there's a 'silent cooldown' for the link, as it can only be re-attached to someone after a certain time has passed.

Additional Information:

SoulLink Devotion can't be re-attached to someone while on its 'silent cooldown'. I've tried changing character, changing channels and re-logging to no avail. While some other times, it can be attached to more than one person. But, I haven't succeed to attach the link to three or more people, only two people this far.

#4 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:03 AM

SoulLink Concentration: The link doesn't add any vitality, only affects acceleration (reducing skills' casting time).

Vitality = vigor

this typo also always made in patch notes for new munil npc accessory + pyramid sets like

patchnotes.png

Patch Notes for 2/2/2015

Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.

Weekly Maintenance Time: 5 pm PST (~4 hours)

Phantom Pyramid

Fortune's Wheel             

Use with Glasses of Craftsman to activate set effect VIT 2% , ACC 2%, HIT 4%, CRI 2% Effect period: 2/2/2015~3/2/2015

#5 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:23 AM

Vitality = vigor

this typo also always made in patch notes for new munil npc accessory + pyramid sets like

Ah, thank you for pointing this out :happy: Also, does such typo often comes with recent patches? Like, it's known that vitality as an effect in an item/title is often at times that it'd be a typo, the real effect would be vigor...

Still, a known typo is better to be fixed, even if it's a minor one. Rather than to just let it be, on account that people are aware of such typo or it's a known typo by players/community that it's not necessary to be fixed at all :mellow:

I hope this and some other typos can looked at and added to the known issues list and hopefully, get fixed :chomok03:

#6 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:10 AM

Devotion has this Soul Exhaustion kind of debuff which prevents you from abusing it. That's why although it is very beneficial it has it's own limiter.  :p_hi:

#7 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

Devotion has this Soul Exhaustion kind of debuff which prevents you from abusing it. That's why although it is very beneficial it has it's own limiter.  :p_hi:

I don't think Devotion has similar debuff to Soul Exhaution, a cooldown for  guardians use to be re-used by self or party members. Because the debuff affects other party/raid members, prevents anyone to use another guardian while the debuff is active. Devotion can be attached to another member of party/raid, but not previously linked member.

• Party member A is linked with Devotion, who moves farther than link's max length that breaks the link, is then because of bug/cooldown/debuff  unable an SM to re-attach Devotion to member A.
  • But, while member A is unable to be linked with Devotion during the certain duration, other members are able to be linked with Devotion, e.g. member B.
  • Then, if the Devotion linked to member B is broken, Devotion can't be re-attached to member B during the certain duration.
  • But, member A still can't be re-attached to Devotion if their certain duration is still ongoing, although Devotion has been linked to someone else (member B).
  • Thus, member A and B are unable to be re-attached to Devotion, while member C and D can, considering the last two haven't been attached to Devotion.
  • And so on, the attachable members is changed to member C and D. Although, it doesn't necessary follow the order of going back to member A after member D's Devotion is broken. Devotion can be re-attached to member A if their certain duration is finished.

Resulting in a different cooldown/debuff for each member of party/raid. If it's intended, they should add it in Devotion's skill description, or give a visual cooldown/debuff on the previously attached person to clarify of what's really going on during said duration. That Devotion has cooldown/debuff on target and not a random chance to successfully attach it to a target. And yes, Devotion is beneficial to prevent/protect a member from dying/death as there's no revival skill for SM. But, Devotion(also every link) breaks more often from members' distance exceeds max length than the link's over in it's own skill duration, due to constant running and links' considerably short length.

#8 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:11 PM

The two aren't the same.

However it gives you an idea of how this limiter works: you can't Devote until the debuff disappears.

It sux since it isn't shown on the skill description.

You need to pay attention to the debuff that's activated whenever you use Devotion.

You can see it, can't you? Because if you can't then it's another story. That means it really is a bug.

So for now make sure they don't stray too far from your Devotion range of effect.

Edit: the debuff icon is an arrow pointing down. It appears on the target's buff/debuff list.

Edited by HokaHoka, 30 March 2015 - 07:30 PM.

#9 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:35 AM

Edit: the debuff icon is an arrow pointing down. It appears on the target's buff/debuff list.

Are you talking about Devotion's debuff icon being an arrow pointing down? There's no icon of debuff I see, neither on me nor the target. Is it just me that could not see any icon, then. Hm...

If you mean the Soul Exhaustion debuff icon, I do see it on debuff/buff list after someone uses a guardian in a party/raid.

#10 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:12 AM

Yeaaa that's the debuff icon! :boogie: It says something like 'can't be affected by sympathetic effect.' I can't recall the wording.  :bash:

#11 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

Oh, I can see the Devotion's debuff now :p_laugh:

Here are the Devotion's debuff and Soul Exhaustion debuff

Hqzflja.jpg

It's just, there's no time shown on Devotion's debuff unlike Soul Exhaustion. But, maybe it's shown on Devotion's receiver I don't know ... :p_swt:

Edit:

Apparently, I used an old custom UI that unable me to see some things, e.g. the Devotion's debuff, the new seven days countdown of temporary box items, etc. After I used the new updated UI, they all visible then. Devotion's debuff itself has same duration as the buff, four minutes, there's no visible cooldown duration as the Soul Exhaustion debuff for the caster can see on the linked people, but there's visible countdown on linked people can see on themselves. Another thing is, Devotion can be linked to multiple people, unlike SoulLink Balance despite that they're having similar descriptions (Balance can only be linked to a person). Lastly, SoulLink Concentration still has increase acceleration and vitality effect, while they had fixed vitality>vigor description effect on some items/titles before.

Edited by NilaR, 07 May 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#12 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

Lololololololol it's been there for ages!

The countdown can be seen on the target's buff/debuff list. It's like 2-3 min I think? If the link isn't disturbed, the debuff will disappear before the link expires normally (4 min).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users