#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hello.

This topic will be used to collect Rogue Bugs.

Please use the form below when submitting bugs.

Remember, the more detail, image, or video that can be provided, the quicker these issues can be addressed.

Character Name:

Type of Bug: (Example: Skill, Animation, etc)

Date of First Occurrence:

Steps To Reproduce Bug:

Description:

Additional Information:

Video/Image Link:

#2 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

Will start rolling the ball earlier than expected since I've free time now.

Character Name: Strobes

Type of Bug: Rogue skills that are not working as intended

Date of First Occurrence: Eversince AOV

Steps To Reproduce Bug: N/A

Description:

Dark Illusion :

Known bug that assassin's can experience too. Using this skill when out of range will teleport the user next to the target without attacking and will cause you to get skill bugged. (relog is the only way to fix this, annoying in any PVP instances)

Using this skill when your target is on a different terrain (higher or lower than you) will cause the user to be teleported in a random place near the target (or not at all) and attack.

Note: This skill has been fixed with the first honing patch and the rollback broke it again

Dual Stab:

30% Detect Weakness success rate from a lvl10 Dual Stab is no different than a 3% Lvl1 Dual Stab. Same proc rate which is very rare

Detect Weakness from Dual Stab:

This skill does NOT work with Deadly blow. The extra 30% in Moonlight Dance is barely noticable.

#3 Deyaboo

Deyaboo

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Character Name:  Dyablo

Type of Bug: Skill effect

Date of First Occurrence:  Since Implemented

Steps To Reproduce Bug:  Get 5 combo points and hit Crescent Moon

Description:  If crescent Moon hit the target with 5 combo points the target should be Knocked down so he/she cant move but they can run away, slowly but they can, also when fracture is applyed not always the 70% movement decrease procs, it supposed to be easier to chase someone with fracture but they still can run as if there was no debuff on them.

Dual Stab:

30% Detect Weakness success rate from a lvl10 Dual Stab is no different than a 3% Lvl1 Dual Stab. Same proc rate which is very rare

Detect Weakness from Dual Stab:

This skill does NOT work with Deadly blow. The extra 30% in Moonlight Dance is barely noticable.

I have Dual stab at Lv 6 and yes it procs sightly more often than a lv 1, so I supposed that it procs even more at LV 10, btw i agree with you could be broken and should be tested. 

About Detect Weakness Complety agree damage is barely noticable I also have douts if it works as intended(need more test).

#4 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:34 AM

Character Name: Strobes

Type of Bug: Rogue skills that are not working as intended

Date of First Occurrence: Eversince AOV

Steps To Reproduce Bug: N/A

Dark Illusion :

Known bug that assassin's can experience too. Using this skill when out of range will teleport the user next to the target without attacking and will cause you to get skill bugged. (relog is the only way to fix this, annoying in any PVP instances)

Using this skill when your target is on a different terrain (higher or lower than you) will cause the user to be teleported in a random place near the target (or not at all) and attack.

Note: This skill has been fixed with the first honing patch and the rollback broke it again

I was playing my Rogue a lot today and found a similar issue. For me, however, I would get stuck in my action or standing pose, and just glide over the ground while moving. Attacks would animate (sometimes), but walking/running/pecoing was static. Going to character select was the only thing that fixed it. I'm not sure what exact steps were needed for me to reproduce it, but I was leveling by hiding and using dark illusion over and over. It happened less than 5% of the time, but having to relog is very annoying.

Edited by Akin, 04 May 2014 - 12:37 AM.

#5 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

I was playing my Rogue a lot today and found a similar issue. For me, however, I would get stuck in my action or standing pose, and just glide over the ground while moving. Attacks would animate (sometimes), but walking/running/pecoing was static. Going to character select was the only thing that fixed it. I'm not sure what exact steps were needed for me to reproduce it, but I was leveling by hiding and using dark illusion over and over. It happened less than 5% of the time, but having to relog is very annoying.

I have this problem as well, except attacks don't animate for me. Really sucks in colo since the only way to fix it is to log out.

#6 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

I have this problem as well, except attacks don't animate for me. Really sucks in colo since the only way to fix it is to log out.

The animation lock is a bug that often happens to the Rogue like a class personal disease.

It has a higher chances of happening by:

- Using Dark Illusion, distance doesn't matter.

- If the first character you logged in was your Rogue and Dark Illusion was the first skill you used. Or within the firsts.

- If you hid for a long period of time and used Dark Illusion. Usually notisable in Colo.

Its highly superstitious sounding, but I've noticed that if you switch inbetween many characters, by the time you get back to the Rogue this bug is less likely to happen. It CAN still happen tho.

Dark Illusion is the most common way to bring it up, but its not the only way to do so.

Rarely happens to the Assassin.

Edited by Leinzan, 05 May 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#7 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Character Name: flukeSGA

Type of Bug: Rank C Quest for Jump Character

Date of First Occurrence: 5/26/14

Steps To Reproduce Bug: Level to ML10 and Try to complete Rank C Quest line.

Description: The Quest "Get Sea God's Treasure" can not be completed by a player with a Jump Character since we have not previously done quest lines to activate the The Temple of Sea God.  Having a party member enter first to obtain entrance via warp does not allow the Jump Character to obtain the Sea God's Treasure.

Additional Information:  The only other class I am familiar with using a Jump Character is Rangers and there is no previous quest lines required to attain Rank C.

Video/Image Link:

#8 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

Character Name: ChronoJXF

Type of Bug: Gear Graphical Bug

Date of First Occurrence: Since Chaos Dungeon is released

Steps To Reproduce Bug: Wearing those Chaos-Designed Tunic Vest (Chaos/Lich/Himmelmez Tunic Vest)

Description: While in weapon wielded mode, got a leftover graphical glitch on a side of the gear (Chaos/Lich/Himmelmez Tunic Vest)

Additional Information: N/A

Video/Image Link:

http://i.imgur.com/wU442FN.jpg
wU442FN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KY5co6y.jpg
KY5co6y.jpg

#9 Khinhazzard

Khinhazzard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

Character Name: Khinhazzard

Type of Bug: Smoke bomb bug

Date of First Occurrence: 1/18/20

Steps To Reproduce Bug: use smoke bomb during incoming attacks

Description: does not goes into hiding when got hit by incoming attacks

Additional Information: damage is also received

Video/Image Link: N/A

#10 Khinhazzard

Khinhazzard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:54 PM

Character Name: Khinhazzard

Type of Bug: Buff while hidden bug

Date of First Occurrence: 1/30/20

Steps To Reproduce Bug: use buff while hiding in Ymir Mode

Description: it gets you revealed when using any buff

Additional Information: using buffs during hiding while not in Ymir Mode does not get you revealed

Video/Image Link: N/A

#11 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

For your previous post, how many secs do you have in "no damage" status? that is depend on the smokebomb skill level.  Can you given an example of incoming attack situation when it happen?

Edited by Cartian, 29 January 2015 - 05:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users